AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I usually only lurk occasionally here, but we did have another missing young woman recently here. Her boyfriend took the time to get verified, WS members were helping him, she disappeared the day before she was due to appear in court regarding custody of child with her ex...you can imagine where we assumed it was going.

She ended up contacting LE, telling LE she did not want to be found, LE told the boyfriend, thread was deleted. Presumably she walked away from her child too. So it does happen.)

Thank you SOOOO much for posting this here. I'm glad you happened to be lurking here today!

It does happen. She could be out there wishing she knew how to come back home. Hope YOU come back here more often!!! :)

Yes. My own husband abandoned an amazing job, his family, everything. He just walked. away. He's home now but the 6 weeks calling the morgue daily for John Does, phone calls unanswered by LV police... Mesa Police... online presence WIPED... computers ghosted. It wasn't an affair it was a complete nervous breakdown. It turned our world upside down but he VANISHED for a month and a half until he got his head straight. THIS is why the possibility of her just taking off is not impossible to me. I lived it. Still do, every single day. <3 Love will find a way *pollyana me*

ETA: HSP here. ;) *raises hand*

Bringing this back up front so that no one misses it.

Why are the FB pages so silent? This is the weekend...when they should be more actively posting on FB and the 'missing' page, asking for people to help find her.

But it is silent. Nothing since Thursday.

And no news. Nothing from LE. Just silence.

Maybe the family should organize some sort of "walk" or vigil near the AM/PM or close to where she is last believed to have been, in hopes of someone local to the area remebering something. Anything that happens, or does not happen, now is pretty much up to the family, as far as awareness goes. That is just a fact of life. LE will work the case, as in investigating tips, but most LEA's don't do much to continue awareness or interest in a MP case.

Here's a super random thought.

Say she was a witness to her cousins death or knows something about his killer. Could it be possible that this is all a show for us " the public" to think she's vanished and never be found again to be put in "witness protection program" just a crazy thought.

I just find this whole case weird and the families body language isn't normal to me.

She is very pretty. Would be an ideal profit source for sex/human traffickers in MX/South America. Those guys who shot and murdered AS cousin man... I got a feeling about them. They could have sold her for $$ or something evil like that.

She could blend in there as a "local" easier as she is of Latin origin and might possibly speak Spanish. I really worry about the abduction and smuggling across the border.

a note on her possibly running away.. she had a small dog, correct?
any person i've met who has a dog, would not just leave their dog without it being taken care of.

is her dog still at her apt w roomies? did a salinas leave food out for that dog, when she got home and changed prior to cab?

i think that the case for her actually being a run-away is strengthed if she left evidence of trying to secure or leave her belongings securely, as well.

its a stretch, but its just a new theory i had. it also fits in, with the not-fun-to-talk-about theory, IF she had suicidal ambitions, as well.

people often care for and tend to last minute things.. for example, was her clothing she changed out of, put in a hamper, on the floor, or folded? these are important notes of a persons' psychosis or mind set, before tragedy.

foul play, is easier to fathom if she just went home and it was a chaotic, get in, get out scenario. that she DIDNT take her belongings, seems to me to be a panic, and puts the theory of running away or suicide, a bit out of the question, imo.

was her phone charger, taken with her? for example...

I'm pretty much out of ideas now. Nothing to do but wait.

:(

It is what it is....until it isn't anymore.

I'm pretty much out of ideas now. Nothing to do but wait.

:(

It is what it is....until it isn't anymore.

that WHAT SEEMS to of been the worst night of a salinas night, seems to possibly be her last night.

^i said this, prior. i hope its not true. i've been out a great deal on the town, amoungst my fellow tempeans, and the buzz on a salinas goes from 'whos that' to 'who cares'... very rarely has anyone even mentioned her, and i've had to cool my obsession with it because its emotionally draining.

have we heard from her father recently, in news?

that WHAT SEEMS to of been the worst night of a salinas night, seems to possibly be her last night.

^i said this, prior. i hope its not true. i've been out a great deal on the town, amoungst my fellow tempeans, and the buzz on a salinas goes from 'whos that' to 'who cares'... very rarely has anyone even mentioned her, and i've had to cool my obsession with it because its emotionally draining.

have we heard from her father recently, in news?

I know what you mean...about the emotionally draining part.

Haven't heard a peep from anyone. Very quiet. Too quiet.

But I'm not giving up on Adrienne.

There are a lot of things that don't seem to make any sense. I wonder if the cops have checked her computer to see if when she came back to her apartment and changed clothes she might have gotten on her computer and exchanged messages with anyone.

If I were Adrienne and I had the presence of mind to walk back to my apartment, following the wreck, and change clothes, I would probably get on my computer too and maybe send a message to one of my online pals telling them what a bummer I had a wreck, etc. If I had called and texted my bf and got no response I might shoot him an email telling him what a jerk he was.

I don't know if Adrienne used KIK or Skype (I use Skype for the most part). I have online friends all over the world that I talk with. I have standing invitations to visit friends I have never met, but feel like I know very well, as far away as Indonesia. From my friends I have who are Adrienne's age I know they have online friends as well. And they talk to people too that they have never met.

If I were LE, I would be checking this out. But then maybe they already have.

How do we know she had a dog?

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

She had a little dog she loved. Had him in photos on her Instagram. She had a cat too.

I saw the Kitty, how did I miss the dog? Okay, back to instagram because I have screen squint from the other project. ;)

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member