AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTE: Any questions about TOS really have to be addressed to a mod in a pm. We're reasonable, and we're willing to consider reasonable arguments if we're approached through the customary channels. If you continue to talk about it in the thread, however, your posts will be removed, and the issue goes nowhere.

Thanks.

Posting a thread to comment on, question, or criticize moderator or administrator action is not appropriate in a public forum. Please utilize the board’s Private Message function, or email staff if you wish to discuss these issues. As long as you bring up your concerns maturely and civilly to the moderator or administrator in question, we will do our best to address your concerns fairly and promptly.

Here are the “Dos” and “Don’ts” of addressing your concerns to moderators or administrators:

Do be civil and polite. Bring up your concerns in a mature and respectful manner. If you are contacting us because you violated forum guidelines, be adult enough to admit your mistake. If your ID has been locked for some reason, talking politely to us about it in private, via e-mail or private message, can get your ID reinstated in many cases.

Do not be derogatory or insulting towards us. You will not get what you want by name calling or bashing us.

All we ask is that you treat us the way you would want us to treat you. If you treat us with respect, we will do the same for you.

Realize that a lot goes on behind the scenes. If you are thinking to yourself "Those moderators are either total idiots or they know something I do not", it's safe to assume we know something you do not.
Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

If the slender woman is or is not Adrienne - still need to find out who the car belonged to that the slender woman got in to.
1. it is Adrienne
2. it is somebody pretending to be Adrienne
3. it is somebody who might have seen something

Its complicated for me to explain but you can use advertising, key word, google reviews, social media, etc...to raise your rank on the search engines and even mobile devices can pull in more business by mobile advertising. When I searched from my computer for "Cab Tempe Arizona" scottsdale cab guy came up 2nd. Is the term search engine optimization?

Yeah, I remember visiting their webpage and it seemed pretty up to date and customer friendly, with a lot of internet targetting (online order forms etc.) and a ton of social media tie-ins. I would totally expect SEO strategies at work here.

From someone who has read ALL of the original news reports vs. updated news reports in this case from the very beginning... I will say the RF and SD's statements changed completely one month after A's disappearance.

Hm, but as I pointed out before, the initial report mentions their statements and it is dated 6/16, it's the day she was reported missing. Other parts of the report, like the search of Tempe Town Lake or the Circle K investigation show a later date, but the roomies' statements are in there from day 1. Do you suspect LE putting out a manipulated report?

So her call to the cab company supposedly wasn't at all memorable yet it is somehow remembered in remarkable detail by the cab owner, who wasn't on shift and who didn't take the call, and who just happened to delete it? Calling BS on that one.

Well, maybe she had a nice voice? I remember parts of a conversation a girl had with her friend in the subway a year ago, because she had such a cute voice. :) Anyway, police asked for the tapes two or three days later, so there might be a chance to remember a call, especially when it stated something special like the accident. And at the time of the deletion it was just another call, why would they keep it? (Apart from the nice voice, potentially? :D)

If the slender woman is or is not Adrienne - still need to find out who the car belonged to that the slender woman got in to.
1. it is Adrienne

"In a surveillance video, at a nearby auto shop, a Hispanic woman is walking around that time in the morning, but Rick Salinas said he went into the police station and looked at the video, and it was not Adrienne Salinas."

http://www.kpho.com/story/22926881/surveillance-video-may-offer

1. it is Adrienne

I have not seen it reported that the woman walking through the O'Rileys got into a vehicle. Maybe I missed it...?

jmo

LE may have heard from people who believe they saw Adrienne that night, in the days and weeks after the report was written, they may still be hearing from people.

Is it possible to look at a specific cell tower, get a list of every device that pinged off of it and trace people that way?

I have read that the police have tracked the pings for her bf and the cab driver, but what about getting the info for any device that may have hit whichever cell tower is out where her body may have been dumped. Put numbers and names to those devices and see if any of them can lead back to anyone associated with Adrienne. How many devices would have been pinging off of a remote cell tower from say 5am until 10am. I am sure it's a large but manageable list. If it's possible it would be worth a try in my opinion.

WideOpen, you mentioned that you searched for Tempe AZ cab and I did the same. Scottsdale cab guy was not pulled up at all!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377032969.093846.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377032988.772235.jpg

This is what I'm
Saying... Why would she call the cab company in another city of she wanted to be picked up quickly and get to her Bf's already???

I'm wondering what they have on all the other surveillance video footage they surely pulled from that night (based on the police report list of places to check back with re: video, etc) , that they aren't telling us.

And why did the perp choose Apache Junction?

IMO, because somebody knows it like the back of their hand, because they spent a great deal of time there in the years before they were able to utilize motorized vehicles for travel.

The people who know the backwoods best are the people who've been running around 'em since they were kids and who know the best hide and seek spots from when they were little and party spots from when they were older, IMO

Re: why call a Scottsdale cab company - minimizing the cab's driving time minimizes your fare, so you call one from either the place you're in or the place you're going.

IMO, it further proves she was going to her BF's house, because she called a company based in his town.

Makes sense to me, IMO

apache junction really isn't very back woodsy. It is on a grid system and could be navigated easily with little issue.

The report yesterday noted Pooley saying he believes she was either dropped (simply dropped not dug) or killed further up the wash and the flood washed her further south.

What I'm wondering is:

Why just drop the body?
Why not take the body even further out into the park areas? Probably bc the idea of park rangers was problematic to the suspect.

So furthest place he could go with less population while not being in a national forest would probably be the apache junction/superstition foothills area.

WideOpen, you mentioned that you searched for Tempe AZ cab and I did the same. Scottsdale cab guy was not pulled up at all!

View attachment 36715

View attachment 36716

This is what I'm
Saying... Why would she call the cab company in another city of she wanted to be picked up quickly and get to her Bf's already???

I just pulled up google on my phone here in Phoenix. I typed cab Tempe to Scottsdale.

The top listing was an ad....Discount Cab Scottsdale, The website was www.scottsdalecabguy.com/service.php

I am sure whatever she searched for she just clicked on the ad for the Scottsdale Cab Guy. He has a solid online presence.....good for him.

View attachment 36715

View attachment 36716

This is what I'm

I would assume she'd used them before, probably with her boyfiend and had the number saved on her phone. She had a car so perhaps very rarely used a taxi service and so just dialled the only one she knows the number to when she was upset. It's not the most logical but it might not have occured to her how far away they were based when calling, especially as she was heading the way they're based. Perhaps being so shaken up affected her judgement? JMO

A good footprint on the internet gets you calls from all over. Many times because of the way we market, our customers don't even know they are calling us until we arrive. Google Discount Cab Scottsdale, and usually u get our web site first.

Re: why call a Scottsdale cab company - minimizing the cab's driving time minimizes your fare, so you call one from either the place you're in or the place you're going.

IMO, it further proves she was going to her BF's house, because she called a company based in his town.

Makes sense to me, IMO

There are three revenue streams to our business, Scottsdale runs, airport runs and Tempe runs. Go to www.tempecabguy.com and you will see that we have a landing page for Tempe, and most always have cars in Tempe. On this night, we fell short, however. This is both to Tom's and my regret.--Cab Guy

With each passing day, personally, I do not feel this is an elaborate cover-up by individuals that were close to her. Frankly, I feel it would be far too difficult for them to keep it together (and their stories straight) for any length of time.

I feel the responsible party is an individual she knew, an acquaintance, or a random perp(s). I feel it was a crime of opportunity more so than not.

All JMO.

RSBM and BBM

It's good to see you back, cab guy, and thanks for your posts.

I feel the sentence bolded is huge. We've discussed on this thread and many others the reasoning behind why LE releases certain info and witholds other info. I'm much more interested in what was withheld and why (not in relation to the cabbie). I remember discussion upthread regarding the police report and how telling it was merely because of whom/what wasn't mentioned in it. Just food for thought and JMO.

Ditto! *smiles*

RSBM and BBM

I agree, Wide, that he stated very well how he perceived her by the tone of her voice. The obvious key points from his post that I took: she didn't sound intoxicated, though upset and distressed from her accident (but not freaking out) he didn't get a feeling she was scared. All of these things sounds normal to me after the night she had according to reports; I'm sure she was exhausted both mentally and physically at this point in her evening, actually morning, when she called for the cab.

I also don't feel it too odd that she would mention when calling for a cab that she had had an accident and blown her tires, FWIW.

All JMO.

RSBM

Very interesting , 2Hip, I hadn't thought of this.

Makes sense to me, IMO

BBM

Speaking of sharp tacks... just sayin'. =)

This avondale woman is already annoying me. I think anyone who has lived in AZ before suspected she might be over in the superstition foothills... IMO. I'm just sad LE didn't search the area earlier... In fact I wish they would have searched it in
General. Just sayin.

<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members