AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
or if she hadn't set it. Or hadn't set it YET. Or turned it off to let her dog out (HYPOTHETICAL, I've no idea if she had a dog). Or just generally didn't use it. Or didn't have the hang of it, or hadn't begun the habit that is turning on and off an alarm system...

I admit, I will be surprised if this is random.

If she had one installed, she probably came home from work and shut it off like most people do.. Some people reset it before they go to bed. Lots of possibilities here.

Still LE is releasing nothing:

On Friday, Scottsdale police Sgt. Ben Hoster declined to say whether investigators have identified a suspect. He said authorities were continuing to withhold many details, including the manner of death and whether there were signs of a break-in, a struggle or items missing from the home.

"We don't want to tip off possible suspects," Hoster said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/more-questions-than-answers-in-arizona-womans-murder-case/

Seems to be a case of attractive woman moves into new neighborhood and local low-life notices.... I'm sure LE has checked recent/past complaints, especially made by women in the area...

Could her murder have to do with her job? Might a druggie think she keeps samples of meds in the house?

But I think it was said there were no signs of forced entry; is that correct?
If so, it seems she must have let someone in. I can't imagine her leaving her doors unlocked.
Though I suppose a window is possible.

ETA so they are not saying whether there were signs of forced entry. I am getting the feeling that LE does have a suspect. Jmo

Perhaps an ex boyfriend? She was seeing Alex, her current bf for about 10 months but she has a fb post new years 2014.. A pic of her and a man, no name. But she says in comments it's someone she's dating.. Shortly after, couple months, she began dating Alex... Jealous ex? Someone she knew and would have let in? Just an idea..

Could her murder have to do with her job? Might a druggie think she keeps samples of meds in the house?

But I think it was said there were no signs of forced entry; is that correct?
If so, it seems she must have let someone in. I can't imagine her leaving her doors unlocked.
Though I suppose a window is possible.

ETA so they are not saying whether there were signs of forced entry. I am getting the feeling that LE does have a suspect. Jmo

Reminds me of "Teacher of the year Maggie Daniels found dead in her NC apartment *Arrest*"
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...niels-found-dead-in-her-NC-apartment-*Arrest*

Scottsdale police brief community following woman's murder
http://www.azfamily.com/news/Scotts...eeting-following-womans-murder-293962041.html

"Police said no one has been arrested, and no motive has been given for Feldman's killing. But they did call this murder isolated, and said that there was no forced entry.

Neighbors asked if the victim was sexually assaulted, and how she was killed. But those were questions police did not answer.

They did say they don't know if they are looking for one or two suspects in this case. And they said Feldman's boyfriend is cooperating with the investigation.

"At this time we believe it was an isolated incident. Random. Isolated," police told the crowd."

Scottsdale police brief community following woman's murder
http://www.azfamily.com/news/Scotts...eeting-following-womans-murder-293962041.html

"Police said no one has been arrested, and no motive has been given for Feldman's killing. But they did call this murder isolated, and said that there was no forced entry.

Neighbors asked if the victim was sexually assaulted, and how she was killed. But those were questions police did not answer.

They did say they don't know if they are looking for one or two suspects in this case. And they said Feldman's boyfriend is cooperating with the investigation.

"At this time we believe it was an isolated incident. Random. Isolated," police told the crowd."

BBM: How is it possible to be both?

Scottsdale police: Woman's killing an 'isolated incident'
Read More: http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ty-following-allison-feldman-murder/23978355/

"During the meeting, McKellips District Police Commander Aaron Minor fielded questions from residents and reiterated several times that the murder was an isolated incident. He also said there was no sign of forced entry into the home.

Minor confirmed the murder was not related to a burglary on Granite Reef Road and Monterey Way that occurred about 30 minutes after police were called to Feldman's home. Three suspects were arrested in that case, he said.

Following several questions concerning neighborhood safety, Minor spoke about the area's low crime rate, adding that if there was a reason for concern, residents would be told."

I thought that was weird too when the officer said this is a isolated incidence and then in the same breath he said random aren't those two words contradictory? Is anyone else confused by this?

:banghead: I don't know what the big deal is on the part of LE - Why do they think it's isolated? How can as mentioned ^^ be also random. Why not say if it was sexual.... LE owes it to those living close by to let them know so they can be on guard to the type of crime this is.

Either they have an idea and they don't want to tip off that person or they have absolutely no idea . I really hope it's not the latter. They were in that house an awfully long time making sure that they got everything right. If there was no forced entry either she let them in and knew them or she forgot to lock the back door and they gained entry that way. It's probably somebody she knew it was probably personal. They said she had no enemies but maybe she had a stalker. I'm still clinging to the idea that there is an ex boyfriend jealous in the background and now that she had plans to get engaged it may have pushed him. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea