AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one could get a hold of her all day Wednesday.. she didn't have her phone on, which is not like her at all.* She's in medical sales, so her phone is her life," explained Weinblatt.

She also says Allison's boyfriend, who lives in Phoenix, was also concerned.

"I think he reached out to my parents to say, hey I haven't heard from Allison, is she traveling?* Because she travels for her job.* Then my parents said, no we can't get a hold of her either.* Then everyone kind of started panicking," said Weinblatt.* "My dad called Scottsdale police to do a drive-by, probably around 5 Phoenix time.* In the meantime, her boyfriend gone over around 4 and found her and called 911.* Her boyfriend was there pretty regularly, he was so upset he wasn't there... he's blaming himself.. the whole thing is horrible."

Baffling that he called the parents before going to her home to check on her when it had been reported by Allisons sister that he was at Allisons house "quite a bit"
Yes, I too :confused: by that, yet it's tricky in these cases since we only get snippets of info.

Agree oldsteve.. God point.. Media accounts aren't always accurate and we only have pieces. I don't think it was the bf but you never know these days.. Im leaning more toward someone who was fixated on her from her past.. Her upcoming engagement plans may have pushed someone "fixated" right over the edge.. Never can tell tho

She wasn't engagaed yet but planning to get engaged, maybe it's me but I always found that strange.

According to family, Feldman 'had no negatives in her life', was happy in her job - and planned to get engaged to her boyfriend, Alex, in a matter of months.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-home-family-seeks-answers.html#ixzz3TFVnZvFM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

She wasn't engagaed yet but planning to get engaged, maybe it's me but I always found that strange.

According to family, Feldman 'had no negatives in her life', was happy in her job - and planned to get engaged to her boyfriend, Alex, in a matter of months.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-home-family-seeks-answers.html#ixzz3TFVnZvFM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
That sounded weird to me at first, but it could be something like what happened with my little sister and her husband. She found out he bought a ring, but he still wanted to carry out his proposal plans. So she knew he was proposing, but not when.

I think I saw a report that she was going to the Bahamas soon. I don't know if it was business related. Maybe there was going to be men on this trip and someone could've been jealous/worried. Did she and her boyfriend have some sort of disagreement/argument since the Valentine photo she posted on FB?

No one could get a hold of her all day Wednesday.. she didn't have her phone on, which is not like her at all.* She's in medical sales, so her phone is her life," explained Weinblatt.

She also says Allison's boyfriend, who lives in Phoenix, was also concerned.

"I think he reached out to my parents to say, hey I haven't heard from Allison, is she traveling?* Because she travels for her job.* Then my parents said, no we can't get a hold of her either.* Then everyone kind of started panicking," said Weinblatt.* "My dad called Scottsdale police to do a drive-by, probably around 5 Phoenix time.* In the meantime, her boyfriend gone over around 4 and found her and called 911.* Her boyfriend was there pretty regularly, he was so upset he wasn't there... he's blaming himself.. the whole thing is horrible."
Does anyone know how far from AF the BF lives? Just a general distance I'm getting (no sleuthing) from Phoenix to Scottsdale is around 12-15 mi. (25 min). Maybe 4 is the approximate time the BF left his home/job, so maybe he got to AF's house around 4:30. He may have knocked on the door first, looked for her car, walked around house looking in windows first trying to determine if she was home.

"Probably around 5" is an estimation, so it's possible AF's family called LE around the time the BF entered the house and discovered AF's body. I don't know how long it takes LE to respond to a wellness check, but it's possible that the 911 call came in before officers were sent out to the house.

Does anyone know how far from AF the BF lives? Just a general distance I'm getting (no sleuthing) from Phoenix to Scottsdale is around 12-15 mi. (25 min). Maybe 4 is the approximate time the BF left his home/job, so maybe he got to AF's house around 4:30. He may have knocked on the door first, looked for her car, walked around house looking in windows first trying to determine if she was home.

"Probably around 5" is an estimation, so it's possible AF's family called LE around the time the BF entered the house and discovered AF's body. I don't know how long it takes LE to respond to a wellness check, but it's possible that the 911 call came in before officers were sent out to the house.
BBM - According to the below quote the police responded to Allison's address at about 4 p.m.

"Scottsdale police responded at about 4 p.m. to the 8500 block of East Monterey Way after a friend discovered Allison Feldman's body, according to Scottsdale police Officer Kevin Watts."
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ify-allison-feldman-homicide-vicitm/23684761/

I think I saw a report that she was going to the Bahamas soon. I don't know if it was business related. Maybe there was going to be men on this trip and someone could've been jealous/worried. Did she and her boyfriend have some sort of disagreement/argument since the Valentine photo she posted on FB?
BBM - According to Allison's father it was for a company trip.

February 26, 2015: http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ale-murder-allison-feldman-unsolved/24084103/

""I want him to know that he destroyed a lot of lives along the way and that my daughter was so well respected," her father said. "You raise a daughter for 31 years and she was just a superstar. To be gone in one night is very difficult."

He said Allison had a lot going for her. In fact, she would have been heading to the Bahamas for a company trip this weekend."

Has there been any new news from LE lately? I haven't seen anything. Did anyone else see the clips before the news station pulled them where they state when the BF called 911 the operator asked him if someone hurt Allison and his response was something like...he didn't do anything or he didn't hurt her. I can't remember the exact wording and it looks as if that is something that was leaked and then pulled off the internet. They had quotes about his response and it seems like its now gone.

These documents also say Feldman's boyfriend called police at 4:02 ... When asked if someone hurt Feldman, he said "he didn't touch" her and "didn't do anything." I found what I was mentioning.

Has there been any new news from LE lately? I haven't seen anything. Did anyone else see the clips before the news station pulled them where they state when the BF called 911 the operator asked him if someone hurt Allison and his response was something like...he didn't do anything or he didn't hurt her. I can't remember the exact wording and it looks as if that is something that was leaked and then pulled off the internet. They had quotes about his response and it seems like its now gone.
Yes, I did read what the boyfriend said and I thought at the time it was an odd response. imo

I personally take media reports with a grain of salt.. They always vary somewhat.. They are never 100% accurate.. I took it as he got there about 4pm, as seen on neighbors surveillance camera.. Found her, ran out and called 911..all around. 4pm..id like to hear the actual 911 call. Again I think we may be getting snippets here too.

Yes, I agree JaneDoe1, I see differences from one news report to the next. I just haven't seen any updates recently. After the reports saying there was a leak of info, it seems like they haven't said much.

I'm sure after that leak of info LE will be more tight lipped than ever, unless they really need something from the public. For now IMO a waiting game till forensics comes back

So they each had travel plans in the very near future, she was headed to Bahamas, him to Shanghai.

I was wondering when theyre going to give an update.

they (LE) seem upset that details were released, so what should we be picking up from that? Maybe the details were not really leaked, but it was all part of a tactic? Or, if details were indeed released mistakenly, what was the harm? I feel like I missing something huge here.

My guess is they are working on making sure all i's are dotted and t's crossed before arresting the obvious suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592