AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't cut n paste the article so someone can please do... Says it was a cranial injury.. Found nude on hallway.. With her head covered with a cloth or something.. Attempted clean up with bleach. Yikes
BBM - I was reading back just now and saw your post about Allison being found in the hallway. Thank you - I must have missed it earlier. Link below mentions the hallway.

Feb 28, 2015: http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/28223229/documents-scottsdale-woman-killed-in-home-had-head-injury

"Emergency personnel located Feldman's nude body on the floor in the main hallway of the house."

Also in one of the local news stations they kept showing the back fence of her yard almost indicating maybe somebody came over the back fence I think there's an alley that runs behind her property those always make me nervous.
I've seen that alley , running along the back fence, being shown in a lot of videos too and have been wondering if the perp may have used that at some point instead of the front entrance.

Google Map aerial view of Allison's home and alley.
http://goo.gl/1knSib

Seems a bit odd to me that it appeared the boyfriend hadn't posted to twitter on a regular basis, but posted 10 or so days after Allison's death 2 posts showing his aggravation for being on hold with a travel company to go out of the country. Maybe he was just venting frustration but why pubically announce it when it appeared to be a rarity that he posted to twitter?

Scottsdale pd has their own DNA lab so any DNA should have been run by now.. Thats what my crime scene friend is saying..

Thanks for good info ^ Would love to know what they found! Possibilities, of course are; no DNA versus DNA - but if DNA, then what type and is it something indicates a homicide. As such, then is DNA from someone unknown to her or DNA from someone known to her.

I feel like I have a legitimate "theory" on this one. The BF insisted that she install an alarm 6 weeks ago right? If she did it, I am sure he was there when they did and that he had a code. I don't know if anyone knows anything about wireless alarm systems but one of the "selling points" is that you can set and disarm right from your smartphone. Not only can you disarm the whole system but if you so choose, you can disarm just one entrance point, say a window or a side door. My thought is this, the BF was there that night, unlocked a window or something, kissed her good night and left and after she went to bed, he came back, jumped the wall in the alley and disarmed said window to get in without tripping the neighbors security camera in the front of the house OR the alarm. Grabbed her from bed, killed her, tried to clean up, back over the wall and home. Just my thought based on his concern about the alarm system.

Things definitely seem weird regarding the boyfriend. I hope that they release some sort of insight soon...

Got to mention, before the mods :tos: since the boyfriend has not been named POI -- cannot sleuth him.
At this point he's a victim too.

Bizkette 81, that's an interesting take on things...you could be onto something. I wonder what his (boyfriend) motive was if he was the one that killed her. It could've even been a handyman or landscaper. I saw on FB that she was asking her friends for recommendations for people to do work for her.

Two weeks have gone by.. Makes you wonder.. Sounds like they don't have anything.. O they ran some DNA or possible prints and didn't get a hit.. Happens all the time.. Unfortunately..

Two weeks have gone by.. Makes you wonder.. Sounds like they don't have anything.. O they ran some DNA or possible prints and didn't get a hit.. Happens all the time.. Unfortunately..

I sure am hoping that law enforcement is somehow more on top of this situation, and possibly not releasing any information as part of their strategy. . . .

I am too.. This needs to be solved.. I hope they have someone they can link this to.. I hope they're just playing it cautious.

I sure am hoping that law enforcement is somehow more on top of this situation, and possibly not releasing any information as part of their strategy. . . .

Wouldn't worry for now, might take a month, maybe two before an arrest... If it goes longer, then we have to worry...

ETA - checking how long it took LE in the Maggie Daniels case
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article9158435.html#.VAOBN2ON2So

Let's see June 28th to Aug 2nd - so little over a month...

I thought about that too. All I can imagine is that he was working and couldn't get away to drive over there so easiest thing to do would be to call her parents and see if they had any contact with her by phone. Maybe he couldn't get away from work and was just looking to ease his mind? it does sound rather strange though I'm a admit good point.

I thought about that too. All I can imagine is that he was working and couldn't get away to drive over there so easiest thing to do would be to call her parents and see if they had any contact with her by phone. Maybe he couldn't get away from work and was just looking to ease his mind? it does sound rather strange though I'm a admit good point.

I thought I read that but another link in the second post here says the father called the boyfriend.

hmmm, I re-read a few of the first links and 3 of them do say that her father called the BF to go check. One early article, however (DailyMail) quotes Allison's sister as saying that (paraphrasing) the dad called police to do a welfare check and at the same time, the BF was heading over that way to check himself... confusing but interesting to re-read and see that indeed it has been reported both ways. Not surprising that details were either wrong or hadn't been clarified, wonder which it is...

There's a lot of contradictory media reporting in this case if you go back and look at a lot of stuff it's different information. Would love to get ahold of the police report!

An article about her Jewish background:
Allison Feldman, 31, a Minnesota native whose family still lives here and belongs to Bet Shalom, was found dead in her Scottsdale, Arizona home on Wednesday afternoon...

The loss of a loved one–a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend–is impossible to comprehend for anyone who hasn’t gone through it. That much is clear. Her father Harley could barely summon words when reached over the phone yesterday. Her sister Kelly Feldman Weinblatt said that she “lost it” when she heard the news as she was trying to put her kids to bed. “I started screaming my head off,” she said. Allison’s mom Elayne had to be taken off the airplane–where she works as a flight attendant–on a stretcher. It is just incomprehensible, inconsolable, omnipresent grief. Allison Feldman was not a member of this community at the time of her death, but her death still impacts this community and we want to honor her memory...

And while formal Judaism didn’t play a big role in Allison’s life–she didn’t belong to any synagogues in Arizona–Jewish culture and tradition were still very important to her. She wanted to raise her kids in a Jewish home, her sister said. She poked around on JDate, and at the time of her death had been seeing a Jewish guy for about eight months. It was the first time she found someone she could relate to, her father said. “He’s Jewish, and tall, and they had bonded. They were very, very close. And we found out from him that he was going to propose to her in Israel in July, when he was over there for a family bar mitzvah.”
http://tcjewfolk.com/remembering-allison-feldman/

what am I missing with the latest article snippet ("about her Jewish background") posted? Yes, current BF is Jewish, that's him. What the heck am I missing? What the what does it have to do with anything? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592