AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
what am I missing with the latest article snippet ("about her Jewish background") posted? Yes, current BF is Jewish, that's him. What the heck am I missing? What the what does it have to do with anything? Thanks

Thank you for answering my question if he was the one referred to in the story.

No idea what the reason is. I did find the reference to JDate and her poking around on it interesting. Made me wonder if she met her boyfriend through that website.

I hope they catch her killer soon.

It is not uncommon for posters here on WS to reference an article or obituary about the life and/or death of someone like Allison, whose life ended so tragically at such a young age!

Anyone notice the FB page has no priors before Allison? Im treading water but between twitter and FB, I see red flags.

He must be a student because I think her sister had stated the night/day Allison was last alive, she "kicked" him out of her home so he would go study.

That is so sad! A former bus driver of my daughter's retired and moved to Scottsdale. Arizona, to live where her health would be better. She moved to a mobile home gated community of retirees. I sure hope it is safe where she is. She has always loved it there. I hate to see these terrible crimes happen to people. Too bad she didn't have a trained big dog watching over her when she was at home. I sleep with 6 large so called "aggressive breed" dogs in my bedroom and totally feel safe. In fact, the barking alone would be enough to scare an intruder or even a relative away who might try to come into the house without getting permission ahead of time.

He must be a student because I think her sister had stated the night/day Allison was last alive, she "kicked" him out of her home so he would go study.
Yes, according to below quote Mr Sukhodolov is in grad school.

BBM http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/stor...urder-victim-identified-as-minnetonka-hs-grad
“He's beside himself because he's over at her place quite a bit, because he worries about her living alone,” Kelly said. “Of course he wasn't there on Tuesday night. She had kicked him out, basically saying because he's in grad school -- like go home and study and have quiet time. He's beside himself. He, of course, is the one who discovered her. He can barely form words right now.”"

This doesn't strike me as a boyfriend crime.
Naked in the hallway with a head injury?
That sounds more like a sexual assault with an escape attempt.

I suppose that could still be the boyfriend...
It just seems a boyfriend would be more strangulation or something.
Just a my feelings though, they could be totally wrong. :dunno:

This doesn't strike me as a boyfriend crime.
Naked in the hallway with a head injury?
That sounds more like a sexual assault with an escape attempt.

I suppose that could still be the boyfriend...
It just seems a boyfriend would be more strangulation or something.
Just a my feelings though, they could be totally wrong. :dunno:

Agree! The elements of this case are:
She has a BF with engagement plans.
She's relatively new to the neighborhood (correct?, anyone now for how long?)
No mention of anyone else in her life, correct?

I think I read she lived in the home for 8 months. I still wonder about the hired help she inquired to her friends about...handyman and landscaper, I believe is what she was looking for.

That's a great point Mary S. Landscaper, pool guys, handymen... All of these are possibilities , I'm leaning more towards a more personal relationship because of the covering of the head, etc.. No idea but something about this feels very personal. we still don't know if there was a robbery involved or not or anything was missing of value..

So, updating with info from above, the elements of this case are:

She has a BF with engagement plans.
She's been in the neighborhood 8 months, living alone in a house.
Seeking help (landscaping, handyman).
BF wanted her to get alarm system and she did that.

:thinking: does it sound to you that she was planning to continue living alone since she's the one seeking a handyman?

The Mail is covering this now. Allison was a medical salesperson, happy in her job and soon to be engaged to her boyfriend. Her boyfriend had encouraged her to get an alarm system for her home but she never did. She lived there for 8 months and had been seeing her boyfriend for 10.

Her dad last spoke to Allison Tuesday night. She was excited for a business trip to a resort and had just bought a new dress. She also got a positive performance review at work.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-home-family-seeks-answers.html#ixzz3SOZihpys
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

For the list:
Lived there for 8 months. Dating BF for 10.

For the list:
Lived there for 8 months. Dating BF for 10.

Updated:

Seeing BF for 10 months - plans for engagement.
She's been in the neighborhood 8 months, living alone in a house.
BF encouraged her to get an alarm system for home, but she didn't.
Friends says she was seeking help for home (landscaping, handyman).
Dad says she was excited about business trip to resort, also she got a new dress.
Dad says positive performance review at work.

Maybe someone wanted to go on that business trip with her and maybe they did not like that new dress she might be wearing on that trip. Maybe there was a big fight in the bedroom and she ran into the hallway, got hit on the head and died.

Maybe someone wanted to go on that business trip with her and maybe they did not like that new dress she might be wearing on that trip. Maybe there was a big fight in the bedroom and she ran into the hallway, got hit on the head and died.

Could also reverse what you wrote a bit - someone did not want her to go on that business trip, and did not like her buying a new dress presumably for it....

Something like that possibly. Seems like her phone was turned off late Tuesday night because her dad said the call went to voicemail? Or she wasn't responding to a text? Or something to that effect. so it looks like the murder probably happened Tuesday evening so wouldn't that boyfriend have wondered all day Wednesday where she was? I don't know about you guys but 10 months into my relationship and still now after two years we talk every morning. Did he call her to say good night Tuesday night? Boyfriend I mean. it just seems like there's quite a window of her not being available by phone then I think somebody in a 10 month relationship would have been concerned much earlier just my opinion.

Jmo I am leaning toward an ex right now, as didn't LE mention they were looking at former relationships? Or do I have that wrong? Or are they protecting the fact that they are investigating the BF? Who knows...hope they have forensics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592