AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they just said they're looking at someone from her past. if it's the current boyfriend and they had DNA they would have tested by now I would think and it made an arrest. The search warrant that was leaked was most likely in order for him to give DNA that's usually what that means. The fact that there was bleach on or near her body at the crime scene might have prevented any usable DNA. if you wore gloves then no prints . just a waiting game I guess

Could also reverse what you wrote a bit - someone did not want her to go on that business trip, and did not like her buying a new dress presumably for it....

BBM. This scenario seems the most likely, IMO.

So, updating with info from above, the elements of this case are:

She has a BF with engagement plans.
She's been in the neighborhood 8 months, living alone in a house.
Seeking help (landscaping, handyman).
BF wanted her to get alarm system and she did that.

:thinking: does it sound to you that she was planning to continue living alone since she's the one seeking a handyman?

Maybe her boyfriend isn't very handy?
I have been with DH for 12 years but we still have someone come mow our lawn. :dunno:
Just because she has a man doesn't mean he is a HANDY one. :twocents:

@janedoe1 if it were the BF, wouldn't the bf's DNA already be already over her house? how would they be able to determine that his belongs to the crime.

It's possible that the BF did call her Wednesday morning and she didn't pick up. It's not reasonable for him to drive over to her house in the morning, especially if she/he is working. By afternoon if they hadn't been in contact I could see why he would be worried and why he would drive over to check on her.

Yes I'm sure his DNA everywhere.. Very true.. Great points. Maybe he even left a message on her phone.. We txt a lot throughout the day but I'm sure a lot of people aren't like that.

I'm sure curious when LE is going to say something and what it will be.

In the Maggie Daniels case the culprit ended up being a man with priors just up the street. Has anyone checked the sex offender registry for her area?

Maybe her boyfriend isn't very handy?
I have been with DH for 12 years but we still have someone come mow our lawn. :dunno:
Just because she has a man doesn't mean he is a HANDY one. :twocents:

^^ in response to my:
She has a BF with engagement plans.
She's been in the neighborhood 8 months, living alone in a house.
Seeking help (landscaping, handyman).
BF wanted her to get alarm system and she did that.

does it sound to you that she was planning to continue living alone since she's the one seeking a handyman?

Yes, agree with what you said.... but what I was wondering is why it was she who was looking for the help and not him... In other words, wouldn't the guy want to know who's going to be employed by his gal - just to look him over and to let the guy know that he's aware of whom she's hiring...

BTK (Dennis Rader) worked for a security company (I won't mention the name because they are still in business, but it might be the same business who installed her's) installing security alarms for 14 years in Kansas.

That's a great point surfing. Some guy coming to install security knowing that this nice looking female live there alone sounds like an invitation. same goes for landscapers pool guys... Knowing that she's there by herself she's like a sitting duck.

I believe respectfully that it is a divorce case only reason I know this is because I work for the courts. And this is how we do them. It contains everything that a divorce case would contain with children. There are 2 case types one is family court with children when is family court without children it's pretty generic.

Basing my thought on

- Apparently, Allison opened her door to the person who killed her

- The brutality of her killing

- The lame attempt to clean up with bleach

- The remorse indicated by Allison's head having been covered afterward

I speculate that the perpetrator may be a neighborhood teenager whom she knew tangentially, or at least recognized. I think he had likely been observing her and fantasizing about her for awhile. When he went to her to fulfill his fantasy her reaction was not what he anticipated and he was enraged.

Also, I think his parents probably have a creepy feeling. I wouldn't be surprised to learn they have already retained counsel.

MOO... and I am often wrong.

Can anyone show me a mainstream media link where the boyfriend is a POI?

If you cannot then please stop sleuthing anyone who is not a POI.

Thank you,
Tricia

No ones been listed as a poi as far as i know..so whats wrong with our discussing things?

THAT's it in a nutshell jane.Doe1 NO ONE HAS been listed as a POI so until someone/anyone is, it's against TOS.

:tos:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member