AZ - BRYAN PATRICK MILLER - Victims: Angela Brosso & Melanie Bernas, Serial Killer 1992-1993 *Guilty, sentenced to death*

Brandy’s thread:

Brandy’s thread:

I have always thought this was connected based simply on the area not even knowing that exact address. I hope he tells all for Brandy's family.

I would not be adverse to him say getting life without parole vs. Death Penalty if he had any other information to give, such as where is Brandy if he was involved (or any other he may have hurt).

One wonders if he will now try to trade information about other victims for "no death" on appeal.

But considering his nature, he will probably stick to his old claims of "I was framed!", and will be yet another perfectly innocent man on death row.

One wonders if he will now try to trade information about other victims for "no death" on appeal.

But considering his nature, he will probably stick to his old claims of "I was framed!", and will be yet another perfectly innocent man on death row.
I hope and pray he provides information, doubtful but I am hoping and praying for Brandy's family.

His statement to the judge basically admitted his guilt.
His concern seemed to be protecting his daughter now.
So he might confess to everything, unless he thinks it will be worse for his daughter. (Similar to Israel Keyes.)
I met Bryan in the 90s. He invited me to look into his car trunk. Charming sweet demeanor. So much for my instincts which I used to think were excellent.

His statement to the judge basically admitted his guilt.
His concern seemed to be protecting his daughter now.
So he might confess to everything, unless he thinks it will be worse for his daughter. (Similar to Israel Keyes.)
I met Bryan in the 90s. He invited me to look into his car trunk. Charming sweet demeanor. So much for my instincts which I used to think were excellent.
don't beat yourself up, look how many people he bamboozled even after stabbing a women in PV. I remember he was on the news a lot at different events, he portrayed himself as one thing, I am glad they finally felt he was competent to stand trial. The poor families suffered many years waiting for justice.

Angela Brosso

On the eve of her 22nd birthday, a Phoenix woman named Angela Brosso went out for a solo evening bike ride. Her boyfriend Joe stayed home to bake her a birthday cake and expected her to be home within the hour. When Brosso didn't return, Joe took his bike out and rode around looking for her. He told investigators he went out three times that night looking for Brosso but couldn't find her.
Angela Brosso crime scene
Detectives at the Angela Brosso crime scene.

I watched the 48 hours episode last night (on streaming) it was on a few months ago. There was a lot I learned, I was about the same age as AB when it happened and my job was very close to the part of the canal that , well her head was found. I remember so much of the fear those days. I guess I knew it was horrific but I learned so much more watching the show. He now claims that he disagrees with his attorneys saying he did it but can't remember. I think the DNA is solid enough. The episode was well done.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back