GUILTY AZ - Dale Harrell, 34, beaten to death, Gilbert, 14 Jan 2009 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing really new, but for the sake of recording it all for the future....

Gilbert hammer-killing trial: Jury deliberations continue

Jurors resume deliberations today in the trial of a Gilbert woman accused of fatally beating her husband with a hammer in 2009.

The Maricopa County Superior Court jury began deliberating Monday.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...-deliberations-continue-devault-case/7250037/

Trial Diva Sharee™‏@TrialDivasS·4 mins
Jury has left for lunch #MarisaDevault

They're late today LOL

Is it lunch yet?
Paulspreadspeanutbutter.jpg

The "Estrella Special". Bon Appetit!!!!:floorlaugh:

Trial Diva Sharee™‏@TrialDivasS·4 mins
Jury has left for lunch #MarisaDevault

They're late today LOL

Thanks Worry!
That tweet has not even popped up for me yet...bet I am lagging because I am streaming "Demon" Richardsons sentencing phase :sigh:

......it's all about the packaging, dontcha know? Yum, yum!!!

Ladmo-Bag-1024x761.jpg

Did I blow the margins?!?!?!:floorlaugh:

For peeps outside of Arizona, this is what the traditional Estrella lunch is called.

I will chime in as DH works for the Arizona Historial Society, where they had a big exhibit a few years ago. Wallace and Ladmo was a children's TV show and they were the main characters. This was many years ago - they are local heroes of sorts, with still quite a following. Never heard of a Ladmo bag, but I do love peanut butter. Here is the wiki link: The Wallace and Ladmo Show - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

P.S. Thanks for the updates - i read them all but don't often thank them all. You guys are awesome.

What is "LADMO" Bernina?

The "Ladmo Bag" was a grocery bag full of goodies given to kids who came into the studio of "The Wallace and Ladmo Show", a local kid's show from 1954-1989, who sat on a specific chair in a row, drawn randomly, and postcard winners drawn from a spinning barrel. (yep, I got to go see it with my Blue Bird troop back in the day!)

From Wikipedia:"Residents of Tent City, AZ, the Maricopa County jail run by Sheriff Joe Arpaio, are served morning meals in see through plastic bags, which are referred to on the inside as "Ladmos". A "Ladmo", with the word bag now superfluous, is the lunch bag of expired and donated food. A highly coveted item central to gambling, extortion and the currency of inmate commerce."

More here if you want something to read: The Wallace and Ladmo Show - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks AZPgirl!
I get it now :)

You too Bernina (Just saw your post after I posted my t-you!)

AzPistonsGirl, you beat me to it!

Trial Diva Jen ™‏@TrialDivasJ·34 secs
Jury has resumed deliberations in #MarissaDeVault

Is there a live stream of this anywhere?

And what time is it in AZ vs EST? Daylight savings confuses this flower!

Is there a live stream of this anywhere?

And what time is it in AZ vs EST? Daylight savings confuses this flower!

It's 2:15 in Arizona. There hasn't been much live feed for any of the trial so I doubt there will be one for the verdict.

Think there might be some dissent among the jurors?

Trial Diva Sharee™ ‏@TrialDivasS 1m

We are now 16 hours into deliberations for #MarissaDevault are you surprised it has taken so long? Will we get a verdict this week?

Trial Diva Sharee™‏@TrialDivasS·18 secs
We are now 16 hours into deliberations for #MarissaDevault are you surprised it has taken so long? Will we get a verdict this week?

I will say no.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2m

Hanging with @TrialDivasJ waiting for a Marissa DeVault verdict. No sign yet. Disagreement in the jury room?

It's looking increasingly like we'll be reassembling on Monday for another week
of verdict watch...same bat time, same bat channel. <sigh>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members