GUILTY AZ - Daniel Rodriguez, 29, fatally shot by Phoenix PD officer, 5 Oct 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me what the end point is for this taser questioning? What is Martinez trying to prove?

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 32m
We think Juan is punching a pillow on lunch break..he wasn't happy..#richardchrisman

Jewels, where do I go to actually read what is inside the motions?

You should be able to click on that link and then click on the case #CR2008-031021 and it should take you there.

I also don't know what Juan is going after on the taser, I wish I could read his mind. I guess we will have wait and see.

Can someone tell me what the end point is for this taser questioning? What is Martinez trying to prove?

IMO: The defense is trying to show that the victim was out of control, high on meth, and efforts to subdue him went unchecked so the use of lethal force was necessary, thus making this shoot justified.

Both officers used tasters. RC misfired and had not been spark tested which is against policy and procedure. Virgillo had spark tested his taser that am. IMO, JM is trying to show that RC did not follow P&P, and while unable to subdue DR thru use of his taser, he got angry and just shot him.

Hi guys, going to start a new thread in a few. I'll move some posts over and if I miss any you want moved just alert please.

Hi guys, going to start a new thread in a few. I'll move some posts over and if I miss any you want moved just alert please.

Can you move us over now! We are about to start our afternoon session.

TIA

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 8m
Vincent Demaio from the #Zimmerman case just arrived...Can't wait to see this! #richardchrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 6m
Jodi Arias Defense Files Motion to Change Venues...another motion people http://wp.me/p3xDdu-lr #TheTrialDivas

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 3m
Juan is now measuring the taser wire but it's a tangled mess...lol #richardchrisman

Lissette Martinez ‏@martinezliss 2m
waiting for defense's forensic expert to testify int he #richardchrisman trial, Dr. Vincent DiMaio, same Dr fromt he #Zimmerman trial

I don't want to get caught in the middle of a post. lol

Something is wrong with my twitter page, it's all freaky looking, I hope I can get it normal before you get tired Jewels, it's like the formatting is messed up, so weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member