GUILTY AZ - David Williams, 29, dead, 5 injured in Mesa shooting spree, 18 March 2015

They had to tazer him to take him down. Saying (surprise) he's a white supremacist and didn't want to go back to jail.

Glad kids are out of school this week for Spring Break!

Wow, they just brought him out in a white bio suit. The suspect that is. Shackled also.

CAZxxFbVIAIof3x.jpg

Weslie Swift @SwiftReports
· 23m 23 minutes ago
UPDATE: @MesaPD confirm #MesaShooting suspect is in custody. Still don't know if it is Ryan Giroux:
http://ow.ly/KvnXq #12News

Saying he's been in the prison system over the past 5 years.

Yay, they got him! Later

They had to tazer him to take him down. Saying (surprise) he's a white supremacist and didn't want to go back to jail.

Most spree killers/mass shooters are white males, we all know that. Having said that the majority of murderers in the US are NOT white males.

CAZxxFbVIAIof3x.jpg

· 23m 23 minutes ago
UPDATE: @MesaPD confirm #MesaShooting suspect is in custody. Still don't know if it is Ryan Giroux:

Yay, they got him! Later

Hmmm...we should check Storm Front....he looks like he may be a member of that forum.

My brother lives in Mesa with his family. They got him yes? I just can not even read until I know this is over out there.

CAZxxFbVIAIof3x.jpg

· 23m 23 minutes ago

Yay, they got him! Later

Who is surprised.?? I know that people say you can not judge a book by its cover but you can. This guy is a monster.
I am so glad they have him. Just texted my brother.. And he is not getting back to me. Knowing him he is golfing but a simple yep I am alive would help......

He's not a monster to me. He's a pathetic skin-head that is full of hate and refused to grow up and take responsibility for his own failures in life.

He's not a monster to me. He's a pathetic skin-head that is full of hate and refused to grow up and take responsibility for his own failures in life.

He is a monster to me. Anyone who goes around shooting up a town for their own pleasure is a monster. Not a human.

He is a monster to me. Anyone who goes around shooting up a town for their own pleasure is a monster. Not a human.

There certainly are a lot of monsters out there then. Monsters shoot each other several times a day/night in Chicago, Detroit, NY, Ferguson, LA, etc....etc...(All for their own pleasure, as you put it)

I think you and I probably have a different definition of a "monster" but that's okay.

I think you give these people too much power by labeling them as such.

There certainly are a lot of monsters out there then. Monsters shoot each other several times a day/night in Chicago, Detroit, NY, Ferguson, LA, etc....etc...(All for their own pleasure, as you put it)

I think you and I probably have a different definition of a "monster" but that's okay.

I think you give these people too much power by labeling them as such.

wow. just wow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back