GUILTY AZ - Fernando & Sophia Richter for imprisoning 3 daughters, Tucson, 2013

Wow, terrible news, so much time under psychological warfare at such young ages, I hope for all good days to come for these three sisters (((long and happy lives))) !!

This article states it better what the Chief said at the press conference today. I have many words I could say about these people but I won't. I'm so glad these girls have been taken out of that horrible horrible home & will never have to live like they have ever again. Sick people.

I question why if the step dad was arrested before was he on probation & did his PO ever visit the house? If he was ever on probation? I'll check the court records.

https://news.azpm.org/p/local-news/...ls-held-captive-in-own-home-manage-to-escape/

Pima County Court records and Superior Court records are messed up. I did see about 10 charges but couldn't open them.

At the PC the Chief just said he did have a DV charge etc...but there was nothing to trigger this was going on in the house. gar..

Wow, terrible news, so much time under psychological warfare at such young ages, I hope for all good days to come for these three sisters (((long and happy lives))) !!

It gets worse...(there's going to be more & hope they get sentenced to just rot away in Sheriff Joes prison forever!)

Court documents reveal new details in child abuse case

Disturbing details were released in the complaint. The girls told detectives they were beaten and whipped. In the home, police found wooden hangers sticks and wires, which the girls told police they were beaten with, according to the interim complaint.

and even more at link

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/...laint-reveals-new-details-in-child-abuse-case

It gets worse...(there's going to be more & hope they get sentenced to just rot away in Sheriff Joes prison forever!)

Court documents reveal new details in child abuse case

Disturbing details were released in the complaint. The girls told detectives they were beaten and whipped. In the home, police found wooden hangers sticks and wires, which the girls told police they were beaten with, according to the interim complaint.

and even more at link

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/...laint-reveals-new-details-in-child-abuse-case

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.
The sickness in the world makes me want to hibernate. :twocents:
These people are animals. Wait, worse than animals, animals do not treat their young this way. Very, very sad....................

:jail:

There's a little more in this article. It was the grandma not mom I guess that said this. Just wait until the girls are able to talk more, there will be more charges and won't doubt they will be a lot of sex abuse charges. Sick mofos. You can tell from Villasenor's tone. He always gives hints.

A reporter during the Wednesday news conference told Villasenor that the girls' grandmother accused the three of exaggerating their plight, saying the girls were home schooled and not allowed outside because their parents didn't like the neighborhood.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/27/justice/tucson-arizona-captive-girls/

um. Yeah. I won't be surprised if they were streaming things or distributing images either :( Sick MoFos indeed Dr.

This one bothers me a lot! I just cannot fathom doing this to anyone let alone your own kids!! The latest article on CNN said that the parents had a video stream in each bedroom, loud music or white noise blasting at all times, and just kept them miserable. The grandma said something like "the kids are overreacting- they were homeschooled and weren't let out of the house much because the parents didn't like the neighborhood". Seriously?!? How can you defend the parents like that?!

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/27/justice/tucson-arizona-captive-girls/

Having been driven mad by my son playing loud music in his room at least I am able to get him to turn it down, but to listen to it is24/7 and when no music, noises like a dripping tap that you can't turn off for years I am surprised that they are sane and not blubbering wrecks. And what's with the grandmother? Does she know something about it? Saying the girls are over reacting and being home schooled because it is a bad area. How come she knows where they lived and the aunt was told they were in another state. The grandmother needs to be charged too if she knew what was going on. Torture is what I call it. It will be interesting to see what else happened in this house.

I would think the physical evidence would have changed the grandmother's mind. This is why these two got away with mistreating the girls for so long. It appears the family members did not challenge the fact they had not seen the girls. Not bathed in 6 or more months, locked in a room where there was a video camera watching their every move, suffering from possible malnutrition. That is hard to argue in favor of the parents. jmo

One thing for sure today, the girls will be eating Thanksgiving dinner! I'd bet money on it.

I'm so glad they got out of that hell. Never again.

So sad for these children. Hopefully they will be placed in a loving and nurturing home. May justice be swift and the punishment be harsh.

It all amounts to torture. With the grandmother defending the abuse, she is party to the crime.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back