AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammi putting her big, fat face right up there with beautiful Gabriel makes me sick!! How dare she connect herself to him in a caring way.....she is part of the reason that he is gone!! Just another dig at Logan. She'll never stop. Never forgive him for denying her what she wanted, Gabriel. I won't visit her pathetic, self serving site. I will never again watch her on TV or listen to anything she says. She and EJ are the devils spawns as far as I'm concerned. EJ is right up there in my contempt along with Casey Anthony. The fact that she found a willing accomplice in TS doesn't lesson my disgust for her. Tammi plays God with others lives and never looks back. A pox on both of them!!

I prayed for Gabriel at mass, today. Either that he's in the loving arms of Jesus or the loving arms of people who truly love him.

I have kept up since the first thread, whew.

I agree with you soooo much.

The reason this beautiful beautiful baby is gone is a direct result of the selfish, desperate and diabolical TS!

All of the reports I have read say a park near Six Flags. I took that to mean not in Six Flags the amusement park. IMO

LE could use this kind of tactic to get people to think and not exactly give away information to would be informants... does that make sense?

Its called Six Flags - Fiesta Texas. Locals just call it Fiesta Texas.

Melissa
Thank you for that. I have spent weeks trying to figure out why the news clips keep saying Fiesta...
I can be real slow sometimes.

kind of OT I know, but I wonder if she had any good friends in Ark? Ft Smith is not so far... I have the impression she was waiting for something/someone.

I'm kinda with you on this...My question is was this bus a direct route from SA to Ft.Lauderdale??? And if it was, what route did it take. Also, did they stay on the one bus or have to change buses ??? What stops did it make ??? Do they know how many babies were on the bus ??? I could board a bus with a baby, as cold as it was, with it's faced covered so that you would never see him......just thinking out loud here....

LE could use this kind of tactic to get people to think and not exactly give away information to would be informants... does that make sense?

True...but LE did tell us the name of the park that EJ said she left the baby. Drives me crazy that she keeps changing her story! :banghead:

Do we know when the "park" information first came up and where it came from?

This woman is getting entirely too much attention and for all the very wrong reasons.

She did NOT have him "legally" in December. I'm in a situation where I have legal guardianship of a child and without either parent's "permission". For that, you need a JUDGE to sign the COURT paperwork. In every state. So, without LM's signature and without a judge, it was NOT legal as she states in the media.

Also, I believe the ONLY way to find Gabe is to get EJ to TALK, and not by a woman who was befriending her just for her baby!

Why her brother and grandfather weren't able to get in to see and talk to her YET this POI was is a shame!

According to one of the news vid's she is very close to her brother and he says neither story sounds like his sister. Can we guess why???

All of the reports I have read say a park near Six Flags. I took that to mean not in Six Flags the amusement park. IMO

There are lots of small little parks (I call them "picnic parks") in the area. They might have a few swings and a slide. Maybe a basketball half court. They tend to be in more residential settings though. Several schools have little parks next to them.

Melissa

After seeing the pic's of gabe in the hotel room and seeing the diaper bag.......I don't believe she could've put him in there. It was too small.

I didn't see anything mentioning whether or not it was found?

TS said it was the RR park, I thought. EJ did not mention the park by name?

ETA: I don't believe there is any park, JMO!

Okay. Does this mean that it wasn't Raymond Russell park? Or does this mean it wasn't any park at all? Or does this mean LE can't confirm she gave Gabriel away at a park?

San Antonio news stations reported the name of a specific park where Johnson met the mystery couple, Carbajal said. But he said police are unaware of any such park.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/01/17/20100117missingbaby0117.html

I have no idea....didn't TS say she came up with the name of the park and passed it along to Yanni, Yami, whaterverhernameis??

Does TS have permission to continue to put up pic's of LM's SON on a public website???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500