AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Elizabeth gave Gabriel to a black market baby ring, then why wasn't her get away better planned. She should have had lots more money, maybe a vehicle to get away, someone to transport her away, etc. without having to ride a bus where she was remembered or on video and then traced by commenting on myspace. It doesn't make much sense to me.

If Elizabeth gave Gabriel to a black market baby ring, then why wasn't her get away better planned. She should have had lots more money, maybe a vehicle to get away, someone to transport her away, etc. without having to ride a bus where she was remembered or on video and then traced by commenting on myspace. It doesn't make much sense to me.

maybe they cut her off after she sent the text to logan?

I'm here! Nancy's talking about Gabriel :woohoo: Bombshell is pictures of Gabriel holding a medicine bottle.

GOD NANCY !!! ugh

says
the pics confirm what the babysitter said
lethargic, dirty, unhappy trashed room, no toys.

come on.

she also calls them cell phone pictures.

Should we have a new thread??? I don't know how to transfer the old links though...

Continue here.....

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94200"]AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, missing since 12-26-09 thread #14 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Trash Man FYI, or Trashman's wife FYI, LOL

Just wanted to give my understanding about the trash trucks, and how much garbage one holds, In case no-one realizes how much can go into one.

Dumpsters-- measured in "yards" My hubs gets paid by the yard, each dumpster is a specific number of yards.

Thrash truck--TONS-- My hubby is always coming home, telling me how they aren't supposed to go over 10 TONS in ones load, and he will sometimes be over 2 or 3 TONS. he will make 2-4 trips to the landfill a day, depending on day. so, 10 TONS in 1 trip, times 3. imagine this is one of a whole fleet of trucks, in just one company!! we also have city trash, and 2 or 3 other companies, besides the one my hubs works at.

IMOO, thats ALOT of trash

Is the JH on facebook, that has Tammi's "back", her sister or friend?

Just curious, as she does colonics in Nashville.

IIRC someone posted that Tammi and jack moved from Nashville because she couldn't practise her colonics there.
Something is 'hinky' about the move.
2002 Jack had a very good CD business going............
gives it up to go west???

new thread started!!!

Bump.

Continue here.....

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94200"]AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, missing since 12-26-09 thread #14 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I just now phoned the abc affiliate in my city to inquire as to whether my first phone call of this morning was going to air. The newsman was not aware of it, but after some explanation as to what the case was about, he assured me that he would contact GMA to acquire the story!

This morning, CBS ran a story (I was awake) on baby Gabriel. It was a good long story but really didn't touch on what we already know.

I did call my local CBS affiliate to request they do their own story in order to get Gabriels' plight out there. THEY RAN IT TONIGHT!!!!

I also calledl NBC, and left a message with the news director. He never returned my phone call. The news person I did speak with was not aware of the baby Gabriel case, but he listened intently to this old hag and in my opinion, he couldn't wait to get off the phone because he wanted to see the other news broadcasts and run with it. (or get off the phone with this old hag).!

IIRC someone posted that Tammi and jack moved from Nashville because she couldn't practise her colonics there.
Something is 'hinky' about the move.

What kind of CD business? I've missed stuff due to life. Cash deposits, or music CD? Thank you!

Snipped,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member