AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't seem to me they would have the new babies spend much time with H, if that were the case. They wouldn't want her getting attached.

I tend to agree with you. The "H is going to have a baby brother for Christmas" comment, the Christmas pictures of Gabriel & H on Santa's lap. Seems to me they intended to make Gabriel part of their family.

Also, I may be wrong, but I don't think we are supposed to post "H's" full name. You might want to change that just in case. Just looking out for you :)

I think her text that Gabriel was dead what her rage taking over. If she had not told LM that this probably would not be the national story that it is and no one would be looking for him. This wasn't in her plans.

I agree. She's the one who threatened to harm Gabriel in the past and the one who said that she had killed him since Logan did not want to be a family with her. I don't think she would have accidentally done something either since she took hardly any baby things with her and knew that Logan was definitely not interested in adopting out his child, and that she and her sidekick could not force him into it.

This goes along with a theory I posted a couple of threads ago. TPS and JS IMHO, broker illegal adoptions. TPS and JS were never going to be the adoptive parents. The intent all along was for them to make their fee to broker an illegal adoption. There are many people so desperate to have a child, and among those are many who can afford an exhorbitant fee even if the adoption is "black market." TPS placing her cousin's name on the birth certificate EJ filed was done after Logan refused to sign papers waiving his rights and giving TPS guardianship. Then,once his named was filed on the birth certificate EJ filed TPS could then have his signature (or the signature forged by TPS) on the paper waiving parental rights and granting guardianship to TPS.

The room in TPS' house with a crib,etc that she called Gabriel's room, could be used to temporarily keep the babies until the new adoptive parents come to get them and pay their fee for the black market illegal adoption. Againm that is MOO. The main intent of TPS was to broker the adoption and get her fee - in my theory and MOO. There could be two endings to this theory - the first ending is that the adoption went as planned, and TPS is acting like the hurt propsective adoptive mother who was duped by EJ to try and fool LE into believing she had no involvement in baby Gabriel's disappearance. The second possible ending in my theory is that something went wrong - EJ snapped and killed the baby, or he died from an accidental overdose, or something similar. TPS gets stood up because there is no baby for the illegal adoption she has arranged. This angers TPS, and scares her that all of the attention on Baby Gabriel will only cause LE to look even more closely at her and her husband. So TPS and JS go on NG show, and cry about how much they loved that baby, were going to adopt him, here is the room in my house, etc. etc. Boo-hoo for TPS and JS - victims of manipulative EJ, or so they want the general public and LE to believe. Which ending has really occurred remains to be seen. I fear Baby Gabriel is no longer with us, but pray that he will be found safe. As for TPS and JS I still theorize their involvement is far deeper than we know, but LE is onto them, and is looking at them with great scrutiny, as should be. All of this is JMHO.

Yes, I totally agree. Your theory is my theory.

I think the reason they haven't been arrested yet is they are looking into all their illegal activities before charging it. I smell a grand jury here.

I tend to agree with you. The "H is going to have a baby brother for Christmas" comment, the Christmas pictures of Gabriel & H on Santa's lap. Seems to me they intended to make Gabriel part of their family.

Also, I may be wrong, but I don't think we are supposed to post "H's" full name. You might want to change that just in case. Just looking out for you :)

Thanks! I totally didn't mean to do that. All fixed....

btw, they've started another thread...meet ya there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500