AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Tricia,
I thought my post was clear that it was my opinion that the ads were posted by Elizabeth. I edited that post to remove the speculation part. The nanny ad's have been reported in the news, but we don't have a link to verify that this particular ad is EJ's.

Apologies to all reading here for any confusion. I certainly don't want this thread closed.

Thanks My Dear,

I didn't mean to sound harsh if I did I apologize.

Remember we have new people reading here all the time so we want to make sure it is clear what is fact and what is speculation.

Carry on. You are all doing an incredible job. Thank you.

Tricia

Which exact post are we supposed to be looking at here? Date?

http://forum.freeadvice.com/search.php?searchid=2655151&pp=25&page=2

Sorry. I ran across this after Googling something like, adopt baby, father abusive...something like that. I found this person's postings interesting. All of them. The dates, the specifics (which are a little vague), and the way the person suddenly stopped posting on Dec 31st. I was thinking it could relate...if not directly, then to get into EJ's head. I know it may have nothing to do here, but it really caught my attention, thinking it could have been EJ or TS posting. I am really really strectching I'm sure, but thought it should be shared.

Sorry. I ran across this after Googling something like, adopt baby, father abusive...something like that. I found this person's postings interesting. All of them. The dates, the specifics (which are a little vague), and the way the person suddenly stopped posting on Dec 31st. I was thinking it could relate...if not directly, then to get into EJ's head. I know it may have nothing to do here, but it really caught my attention, thinking it could have been EJ or TS posting. I am really really strectching I'm sure, but thought it should be shared.

I was looking through all of the posts and clicked on one of them from the poster. It takes you to the page where the entire post can be seen and from there (one of her 1st posts) someone asks her what state she's in because the law is different in different states. She posts information from the court docs for N. Dakota so although the situation sounds similar, the state is all wrong. Thanks for posting it though ... I've been grasping at straws with this case too just praying somehow little GJ is still alive, but after the latest article from LE about searching a particular landfill, my hopes are fading fast.

I was looking through all of the posts and clicked on one of them from the poster. It takes you to the page where the entire post can be seen and from there (one of her 1st posts) someone asks her what state she's in because the law is different in different states. She posts information from the court docs for N. Dakota so although the situation sounds similar, the state is all wrong. Thanks for posting it though ... I've been grasping at straws with this case too just praying somehow little GJ is still alive, but after the latest article from LE about searching a particular landfill, my hopes are fading fast. :sick:

I understand, I'm not very happy about that either.
I know it says ND, but it could be made up. Probably not, like you said, but not impossible. In another of her posts, she gives the county, then someone asks her who's the judge. She never posts again after that.
So, probably not our POI, but it could be the route EJ or TS were researching and that it might lead someone down the right track. I was thinking it's highly possible someone could have messaged her on a board like this. It's interesting too that the subject comes up there about baby brokering. :waitasec:

According to this news report, LE identified EJ's craigslist ads for a nanny in the report they filed when Gabriel was found at the Smiths.
http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149285

Do we have a picture of that police report?

Thanks for posting this.

BeanE,
This doesn't give specific timing, but it might help with your theories on this day's timeline.. It's interesting how it's worded, at least. Its from the article above that STEADFAST posted. So he was with the Smith's by at least 6 PM (if reporting can be trusted, sigh) and reportedly the Smith's spent at least 4 hours at EJ's before taking him. By this report, the Smith's would have had to be at EJ's by 2 PM at the latest (not counting any drive time to get back to their house). (I really wish we could trust reporting on this case from at least one source).

Snip:
Elizabeth Johnson, 23, had left her son, Gabriel Johnson, with Tammi and Jack Smith of Scottsdale for at least six hours on Dec. 9, but she accused Logan Scott McQueary, 25, of taking him, according to a Tempe police report. End Snip

It says police are there, but not that they're searching. Landfill searches are so difficult, I believe they have to bring in non-LE crews.

I think this is more likely planning in case they have to search.

I'm hoping that's what it is.

It says police are there, but not that they're searching. Landfill searches are so difficult, I believe they have to bring in non-LE crews.

Maybe so, but they are there with search dogs too. :(

I just looked up the number on Westlaw, and it is in her name! No other name is associated with this number in the WL databases. I can't link to the result as it is a pay site, but here it is with redactions:

OCCUPANT INFORMATION

Name: J******, ELIZABITH
Name Type: CONSUMER
Phone Number: (480)***-3608

RESIDENCE INFORMATION

Address: ***

The address is the same as the one shown for Elizabeth on the last court order.

Yes, the misspelling of her first name is the way it appears on Westlaw. ;)

:woohoo: You my friend, are awesome! Thank you so much for verifying the number.

`snipped`
Johnson’s grandfather, Bob Johnson, says Johnson mentioned the library during a conversation he had with her in jail on Monday. Johnson allegedly told her grandfather that she had visited the library the day she used a babysitter to look after Gabriel. Analisa Urias, who babysat Gabriel at the hotel on Dec. 21 or 22, says Johnson made contact with her through an advertisement Urias had posted on Craigslist.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/01/20/baby-gabriel’s-mom-posts-on-myspace/?hpt=Sbin

uhh just noted the date on the article, NM it probably has been discussed. I just missed it.

I think they've realized time is quickly running out with any hope of finding him, *if* in fact he is in the landfill. I also understand the temperature is quite warm right now which wouldn't help preserve any remains. :( MOO

I cringe when I think of little Gabriel in a landfill.

Landfills are so destructive, with the crushing and spreading of debris.

If Elizabeth did indeed place him in a dumpster, his remains may never be found, because so much time has now elapsed.

Thanks My Dear,

I didn't mean to sound harsh if I did I apologize.

Remember we have new people reading here all the time so we want to make sure it is clear what is fact and what is speculation.

Carry on. You are all doing an incredible job. Thank you.

Tricia

Ta-Da! I would say it is now fact that EJ placed those ads and that it's her phone number...thanks to AZlawyer...super sleuth extraordinaire!:crazy:

Thank you Tricia for WS...the most rockinest site on the net!:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member