AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I posted earlier today. I don't have a clue how to submit it though...

The medicine cup we think Gabriel is grasping holds 15mL of fluid (at least measures that much). So, I have a little medicine cup that has 15mL (3tsp), and I put my daughters Children's Tylenol and Children's Motrin in the cup (both the doses are for 24months/2years). It measured to the 15mL line on my cup. I have Children's Benadryl, but it's unopened, so I didn't use it. It's the undyed one too, but the viscosity is the same as the Tylenol. Then, I sat a nipple on top and attempted (very crudely) to show how much fluid filled the nipple. I think it is pretty obvious that if there was medication in that cup, it would be enough to make him very sick/kill him. I know we can't determine what is in there, or if at this point it really matters, but I wanted to "see" the amount of fluid we're looking at. Maybe it's V8 Splash. I give that diluted to my kids sometimes. Here goes. I'm hoping these are clickable images so you can see them larger if you choose to.

You can go here and submit this tip online http://sacrimestoppers.com/ ...you can also upload pictures with the tip, you will need to submit each picture one at a time in order sequence. Once you complete the tip and have all pics uploaded you will see the tip in it's intirety in the right sidebar, then click submit and be sure to write down your code number and password. If you want to submit other tips in the future all you have to do is go to followup on the main sacimestopper.com site and enter your code number and password

Basically, a dose for an infant his age of any one of those drugs, would fill the nipple. It's possible she has Benadryl in there diluted with water/juice/pedialyte though.

I was thinking... mixed with his formula. Thats why it looks chalky. IDK we'll have to see. There are soooooooo many different meds out there, there is no way to guess what that is, IMO

Hey you all left without me!
Whoever closed the thread forgot to link. Not sure this got mentioned.

Okay, I submitted it after fighting the computer, who decided to crash while I attempted it. Sheesh.

Thank you, I think I will call it a night so it can cool off. I hope I login tomorrow and see they've found him alive and well.

Agreed....that was aweful. "Oh tee hee hee, the police sent SWAT teams to little ole us....hee hee hee, how silly this all is." Silly why? Because you know where he is and that he's okay, or are you that cold?

I vote for "know where he is and that he's ok".

It's pretty somber news that they are searching a landfill now.

Yet Tammi's MySpace mood is set to "ACCOMPLISHED" with a big eatting grin next to it.

:eek::eek::eek:

edited to ask: Is this something I can say, or should I remove it?

What also concerns me is that I would hope LE would be talking some sort of deal with EJ to make it worth her while to locate Gabriel. What is taking so long? The more time that goes by the harder it would be to find him, even if some random couple does have him.

In 5 minutes at the airport, Tammi was asking Eliz if she was going to give up Gabe for adoption. Gave her her phone number and told her to call her if she decided to.

Who does that?

wackadooodles. ;o)

Not that I believe the airport story but how is it that EJ supposedly kept TPS's phone number for all those months but did not have a way to contact the "adoptive" parents?

I vote for "know where he is and that he's ok".

It's pretty somber news that they are searching a landfill now.

Yet Tammi's MySpace mood is set to "ACCOMPLISHED" with a big eatting grin next to it.

:eek::eek::eek:

edited to ask: Is this something I can say, or should I remove it?

Bumping because I'm not sure if I should delete this or not?

I didn't see Nightline tonight. I'm glad Gabriel is getting exposure, but also glad I didn't have to see Tammi given what everyone has said. Something is terribly wrong there :(

ok, couldn't sleep. Did EJ have a computer with her in San Antonio or no? Why would she have sold her laptop in AZ? Who has that? Could we reach out and try to find that person? I would love it if we could see what was on it. Surely LE has accessed her CL account? Her emails and thus those who bought her things?

I think she got 2 different hotel rooms, right? One she stayed in, the other maybe she met with mystery couple. I think she needed access to the computers at the library and the lobby to make meeting arrangements with said couple. I think initial contact was made through TS. So, EJ uses her throw out phone to make all the calls to mystery couple...maybe calling TS on her own throw out phone? They meet a few times, she feels comfortable that they are a loving couple that will be good for Gabriel. Then, I think she says she met them in a park to attempt to divert attention from the computers she used and the hotel room that was the meetup place.

Still, the part that bugs me is her drugging him so much. There are only a couple pics of him playing with a book, and there are other toys on the bed, but she chooses to take pics of him later instead, with the Tylenol in his hand, then with the medicine cuppy and looking groggy. Why? Then she makes that contact with LM saying she put his blue body in the diaper bag, etc. Blue. So, he stopped breathing. :furious: If this is the case, I hate to think it, but if it is I pray he just drifted off to sleep and was dreaming and met by all the other little angels in heaven. If this is the scenario, combine it with the park story she gave, and I certainly hope they've brought the dogs to that park and check the landfill where that trash is taken. :sick: I also hope they pull all the Smith's phone records for the time, and do background checks on all the people they had contact with. Likely, if TS set it up with a friend, this friend may also have less than stellar record like TS.

kissdegirl ... have you been drinking too much coffee ;)

I don't think Elizabeth had her laptop in SA. The odd thing is that is was claimed she sold it before she left, but there was no craigslist ad. I don't know what to think, I suspected the Smith's bought it from her!

To answer a question from the previous thread, I don't believe Logan would have had to do anything to preserve his rights as the father and to prevent an adoption from going through, because I think he was on the birth certificate. The Dec. 17 court order http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Family%20Court/012010/m4037032.pdf says Logan is the natural father based on (1) "stipulation of the parties" (e.g., Elizabeth admitted that Logan and not Craig C. was the father) and (2) "the birth certificate provided by Father [Logan]."

The order then goes on to direct that the natural father [Logan] be added to the birth certificate if his name does not already appear, but that's just language from the court's form. The judges never seem to delete the irrelevant parts. ;)

kissdegirl ... have you been drinking too much coffee ;)

I don't think Elizabeth had her laptop in SA. The odd thing is that is was claimed she sold it before she left, but there was no craigslist ad. I don't know what to think, I suspected the Smith's bought it from her!

Or, knowing what she was about to do, destroyed it because she knew that LE could go through the hard drive and find out her contacts. She was a pretty smart cookie, she could have figured this out. I wonder if she followed other cases like Caylee? She would know that they would go through her computer with a fine tooth comb. If she did that she is even smarter then we guessed.

Some information on CHILDREN'S Benadryl

Children's Benadryl (diphenhydramine) comes in 12.5mg per 5cc (one teaspoon = 5ml) 1ml = 1cc

1/2 that dose is recommended for a child 2-6yo:
...6.25 mg diphenhydramine = 2.5ml every 6 hours NOT TO EXCEED 25mg/day or four doses in a 24 hours.
...that's no more than 10ml/day
...This is recommended dosing for a child 2 - 6yo unless doctor specifies otherwise.

When it comes to dosing for babies less than 2yo, ask your doctor.

A warning is in the literature NOT to use Diphenhydramine for sleep in children, again, ask your doctor.

If the dropper was filled with 2.5cc (6.25mg) four times/24 hours - and baby is two or older - all probably is good.

As for color:

Benadryl comes in: alcohol and/or dye free formulations.
Different flavors will affect the color:
Bubblegum
Cherry
strawberry
raspberry

Protect from light and heat

For your info - I'm a Pharmacist (not retail any more). Hope this info helps in some way and really hope I didn't confuse anyone.

Or, knowing what she was about to do, destroyed it because she knew that LE could go through the hard drive and find out her contacts. She was a pretty smart cookie, she could have figured this out. I wonder if she followed other cases like Caylee? She would know that they would go through her computer with a fine tooth comb. If she did that she is even smarter then we guessed.
I'm up late here too. Have been going on the adrenilyn that I got when I found 3 letters from my baby boy that is now a Marine recruit for almost two weeks now. Coming out of my lurk mode and out of my empty nest sorrow to join in on this case.
I have been glued to these threads since this case went national, following at work on my cell via the internet. Very difficult to do on the little screen with all the info and outstanding sleuthing going on.
Thanks BeanE for your dedication to this case and keeping the time line. I go right to your profile most days and look at your posts and find it easier to follow since there is so much activity here.
Regarding EJ getting rid of her laptop to cover her tracks....I think she just simply sold it for getaway cash. She used hotel puters and library puters so she is not as cunning as some may think.
My question is was she working or doing anything with her time for the last several months? I seem to have missed alot of her history up until the breakup with Logan. I have heard she was very computer savvy and I was thinking if she spent alot of time on the internet she may have followed the recent high profile cases.
Also, I have not heard that she had any friends, girlfriends or cousins, aunts or uncles. I know she was in foster care, but did she not have any kind of relationships or social circle that LE could speak to for any insight of her state of mind in the months she was a mother?
I did ask on one of these threads and don't recall an answer, who ended the relationship, EJ or Logan? It's so hard to follow all the info and facts when the case does not have its own stand alone thread that we can start separate discussions. I would love to see baby Gabe have his own thread, there is sooo much info to disect, I got lost here when everyone started following FB for Tammi, she has been so active over there I have found it very hard to follow this case because alot of this thread was discussion about what she has going on over there. She is IMO doing so much damage to this investigation by her constant media appearances and internet activity, distracting LE and making this about her face time. I wish they would just charge her with conspiracy already because IMO, if not for her interferance and coniving, that beautiful boy would be where he belongs, with his father.
I do not have a good feeling about Gabriel ever being found. How EJ can sit in jail not worrying about that sweet child being with strangers and wondering where his mother and father are, and who the unfamiliar faces are around him are is just unfathomable to me. I was distraught giving one of my dogs away for crissakes.
This case has gotten to me more than any other since Laci and Conner Peterson.
Well back to bed for me. Thanks again to all of you that have been working on this case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500