AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son is blond with fair skin as well, and also gets some incredibly red cheeks often. He does have a medical condition that he takes a lot of medicine for daily, and they tell me that adds to the redness, but he gets some really red cheeks, enough that it scared me bad the first time it happened.

In that one picture that they are showing on NG Gabe has cheeks that are this red I have never seen that. For those that seen it is it like chapped or what causes that?
Lots of kids have sensitivities to food on the skin. If he was eating and the baby food set a little too long, it could cause that. My son still has that reaction to tomato products and he's almost 2 1/2. That was my first thought when I saw it, but I could be wrong.

Just for reference

tx.jpg

If she were taking a bus from San Antonio to Florida she would not have a stop off in victoria. The florida bound bus would take hwy 90/I-10 threw houston. It's a straight shot to Florida. Victoria does not fit in this crazy puzzle. something has to be in Victoria, Tx!!

I don't recall seeing the picture of Gabe with bright red cheeks but I can say my nephews are blonde with fair skin. If they are out for a few minutes on a windy day, their cheeks get wind burned pretty bad.
IDK if that's what made Gabe's cheeks red in the picture or not but that was my
first thought when it was mentioned.

My best friend's two kids both get really red cheeks easily. Looks like a rough, thick patch. She said it's excema (sp?) and lots of things irritate it, wind, extreme cold or hot weather, products like lotion and soap. They are hispanic though and not fair skinned at all, so I guess that's not a factor, lol.

I am confused once again about the Smiths and their involvement. According to the above article Gabriel stayed with them for 6 hours on Dec. 9th. EJ called police and told them LM took the baby from her. So, what happened after that? Did Gabe stay with them and LM was okay with this? What did EJ tell the police - oops I forgot I left him with a babysitter? The Smiths had a lot of pictures of the baby for only six hours and I always assumed he stayed with them until the 18th. And how does the craigslist ad fit in? Did the Smiths answer it and that's how they met? So confused. :waitasec:

Here's some more confusion...

Smith and her husband were temporary guardians of the boy in late November and early December for about 10 days while the couple were deciding what to do.

A Tempe detective was at the Smiths' home when they took in Gabriel and saw paperwork on the matter, though spokesman Sgt. Steve Carbajal said it's unclear if the documents had any authority because they weren't court-issued.

Gabriel went back to living with Johnson, and she and the boy's father broke up on Dec. 8. The next day Johnson called him to ask him to sign over his rights, McQueary said.

He refused and hasn't seen Gabriel since.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/01/06/20100106missingbaby0106.html

I'm thinking that the Tornado bus station is also a pick up/ drop off point for another bus line such as Greyhound. If so then this would be the bus schedule from San Antonio to Miami.
sch1.jpg

sch2.jpg

sch3.jpg

*Note* There would be an overnight layover in Victoria.

Here's a map from San Antonio to Victoria to Miami...pretty straight route.
map1.jpg

Momtective, I could hug you. You have no idea how long I searched for that exact frigging schedule. I can tell it consumed at least three hours last night. You are awesome.

I'm thinking that the Tornado bus station is also a pick up/ drop off point for another bus line such as Greyhound. If so then this would be the bus schedule from San Antonio to Miami.
sch1.jpg

sch2.jpg

sch3.jpg

*Note* There would be an overnight layover in Victoria.

Here's a map from San Antonio to Victoria to Miami...pretty straight route.
map1.jpg

Well that would explain the Victoria connection especially if she boarded the bus by herself. So unfortunately, Victoria means nothing regarding Gabriel.

If she were taking a bus from San Antonio to Florida she would not have a stop off in victoria. The florida bound bus would take hwy 90/I-10 threw houston. It's a straight shot to Florida. Victoria does not fit in this crazy puzzle. something has to be in Victoria, Tx!!
HWY 87 to victoria up 59 to IH 10. Unlike (some) flights it is very unusual (if ever) to hear of a bus going straight through

Here's some more confusion...

Smith and her husband were temporary guardians of the boy in late November and early December for about 10 days while the couple were deciding what to do.

A Tempe detective was at the Smiths' home when they took in Gabriel and saw paperwork on the matter, though spokesman Sgt. Steve Carbajal said it's unclear if the documents had any authority because they weren't court-issued.

Gabriel went back to living with Johnson, and she and the boy's father broke up on Dec. 8. The next day Johnson called him to ask him to sign over his rights, McQueary said.

He refused and hasn't seen Gabriel since.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/01/06/20100106missingbaby0106.html

From your link:
"Neither of them want the baby," said Smith, who lives in north Scottsdale and owns a colon-hydrotherapy practice with several Valley locations. "Most likely, she's left him with another family she's chosen like she had chosen us."

But looking at court records, McQueary filed as petitioner in Maricopa County Family Court on Dec 17 and at that time, the court adjudicated him as the father of Gabriel:

Pursuant to stipulation of the parties and the birth certificate provided by Father,
THE COURT FINDS that Logan Scott McQueary (DOB: 1/12/1985) is the natural father of the minor child, Gabriel Scott Johnson, born on May 3, 2009, to Elizabeth Joanne Johnson.
IT IS ORDERED declaring that Logan Scott McQueary (DOB: 1/12/1985) is the natural father of the minor child, Gabriel Scott Johnson, born on May 3, 2009, to Elizabeth Joanne Johnson.

(Btw, can I post a link to the hearing's minute entries if it contains addresses?)

Momtective, I could hug you. You have no idea how long I searched for that exact frigging schedule. I can tell it consumed at least three hours last night. You are awesome.

She has done alot of research for so many cases in the past 24 hours even. All I gotta say is thanks Momtective. I don't know where it comes from, but again, thank you.

I'm pretty sure that you need a passport to get into Mexico now.

Maybe. We were supposed to go last year and at that time you didn't need a passport if you were driving. I also thought the passport was to get back in the US. When I went several years ago, I had to get a guest visa before I passed a certain point but my kids didn't have to have them. That was also because we were driving and had to get a permit for the truck. If you rent a vehicle with Mexican tags you might not have to have anything. We crossed the border and drove for quite awhile before we reached the office where I got the visa. Sorry, but I'd have to dig up the docs to give specifics.

Well that would explain the Victoria connection especially if she boarded the bus by herself. So unfortunately, Victoria means nothing regarding Gabriel.

And to think she was within an hour and a half of me...I would have braved the freakin' 14 degree temperatures here to have met the bus in Beaumont and drug her arse off of it.:banghead:...I promise we would know where Gabriel is. :crazy:

Thanks everyone that answered my question.

seeing that it is very common I hope my question did not put anyone on the defensive I just honestly had not ever seen it.

I am suprised that NG didn't jump on that like she did the diaper rash, which my oldest and youngest both had incurable diaper rash from the diaper itself. finally had to go with cloth for a period of time.

I do feel like TPS and husband took advantage of a bad situation here and they get no excuses from me. IF Elizabeth did this out of revenge (Logan) she gets no sympathy from me either. Elizabeth's phone call to Logan, telling him Gabriel was dead, indicates she was out to hurt him. I don't know EJ's whole story, but I do know that once we become adults we are responsible for our actions, we are also responsible for those we bring into the world. My mother was not made to parent, luckily I had good Grandparents. I am thankful now that my mother was not able to stick it out, it would have been worse.

I hope Gabriel can be returned to the father that loves him soon. Hopefully he grows up to know nothing about this.

I agree with everything you are saying and don't think it conflicts with what I've said. I don't really have sympathy for Elizabeth, but do think she needs help and should be charged.

It seems weird that a young girl, who didn't know the city, took this "off brand" bus out of SA. I guess it was close to where she was, but if she planned this alone I would think she would pick the obvious, Greyhound.

And to think she was within an hour and a half of me...I would have braved the freakin' 14 degree temperatures here to have met the bus in Beaumont and drug her arse off of it.:banghead:...I promise we would know where Gabriel is. :crazy:

I believe that since you've spent so many online hours tracking her butt down. How frustration would that be to have her be so close? BTW, I feel the same way about Susan Powell.

She has done alot of research for so many cases in the past 24 hours even. All I gotta say is thanks Momtective. I don't know where it comes from, but again, thank you.
It bore repeating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member