AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
a news article in this mornings paper, an interview with the maternal grandfather about Elizbeth. Kind of sad. Reminds me of the quote that some poster here (?) has on the bottom of their profile., "something about the way to prevent crime is the high chair..." (yes, I know I just BUTCHERED that quote, I just goy up. :) )

http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/2010/01/10/20100110missingbaby0110.html
Thank you for posting this link! Very interesting article, with some tidbits I hadn't heard. (Such as the fact that Elizabeth carried a 4.0 grade point average through high school).

It's again stated that she had a very hard life, with a drug addicted father and an alcoholic mother, who are now both deceased.

I would really like to know more about her parents. I wonder if their names could be found by doing an obituary search using the names 'Elizabeth Joanne Johnson', along with her twin brother's name of Robert?
Maybe even through in Elizabeth's grandfather's name, for her mom's obit?

I'm just very curious about her parents. Also interested to see if Elizabeth has an aunt (or other relative) on either parents side, that lives in Nashville, Victoria, or... wherever.

Thinking about it... Elizabeth's middle name would not be shown in an obituary.

But, I wonder if her middle name, Joanne, was her mother's first name? Robert may be her father's name.

Okay, here's the correct video for this morning's interview of Jack and Tammi on the Today Show:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/#34791165

Not long, and they don't say much

Thank you for that.

It leads me to another question, I see the video of her in court all over the tv but I have not ever heard any audio with it. Is the court appearance posted anywhere? WITH AUDIO. I can read her lips but I would love to see the whole thing and hear it. lol

Well now that EJ is on her way back to AZ maybe her grandfather can get her to talk if he goes to visit. It seems that she would go to him often for support.

Tammi is starting to look worn out in this video

I'm hoping it's xanax. She needs to slow down, get her thoughts together, and state the facts and only the facts. Nobody wants to hear her fantasies, fabrications, opinions, speculations, or exaggerations.

(Sorry. I'm very frustrated and angry with this woman, as I feel she is hampering the determination of what happened to Gabriel, and primarily for her own selfish reasons. IT'S ABOUT GABRIEL!)

Thank you for that.

It leads me to another question, I see the video of her in court all over the tv but I have not ever heard any audio with it. Is the court appearance posted anywhere? WITH AUDIO. I can read her lips but I would love to see the whole thing and hear it. lol

I wish! I want that video, raw, and also the raw video of Logan's presser at the Tempe PD. (And all the court documents. And Eliz and Tammi's phone records and texts. lol)

I saw one video from that hearing where you can hear her say 'what does that mean?' when the judge asks her if she wants to waive extradition, but that's it.

I'm hoping it's xanax. She needs to slow down, get her thoughts together, and state the facts and only the facts. Nobody wants to hear her fantasies, fabrications, opinions, speculations, or exaggerations.

(Sorry. I'm very frustrated and angry with this woman, as I feel she is hampering the determination of what happened to Gabriel, and primarily for her own selfish reasons. IT'S ABOUT GABRIEL!)

They seem like the type that would believe their own lies so much that they wouldn't know anything else other than that. If that is the case and they actually BELIEVE what they are telling everyone during interviews and they beleive what they said during the poly. I wonder how hard it would be to actually "beat" the thing?

If in their mind they are not telling a lie it isn't going to send off any of the polygraph red flags would it?

As for Elizabeth's parents, do we know where they were born or where they died ? Also do we know first names ? I am searching Ancestry for records.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this, because I am almost dead certain that while I was going through my divorce and custody issues in Arizona, my attorney told me that two parents could not agree to allow either one to stop supporting the child. I really don't like to discuss my personal business here, but I would have gladly agreed to allow my ex off the hook for child support if that meant he would have given up his parental rights, and the ex would have gladly not paid a dime of child support if he could have avoided it. However, the law would not allow him to sign off, even though I was more than willing to allow him to do so.

It is different if there is an involuntary termination, as in child abuse/abandonment, but I am pretty sure I remember my attorney telling me that the ex could only sign off on his rights if I remarried and my new husband was willing to adopt the kids.
Not sure of all states but that's the way it is here as well.

I wish! I want that video, raw, and also the raw video of Logan's presser at the Tempe PD. (And all the court documents. And Eliz and Tammi's phone records and texts. lol)

I saw one video from that hearing where you can hear her say 'what does that mean?' when the judge asks her if she wants to waive extradition, but that's it.

Yea I could read their lips during that part. She seemed kinda clueless, yet acted very sarcastic and tried to be a know it all (facial expressions), and then the judge laughed at her! lol

A while back someone said that working your jaw the way they thought she was working her jaw was a sign of meth use. I on the other had think the way she cocked her jaw to the side was simply a sarcastic move. lol I know because I do it all the time when pizzed at my husband. It makes my jaw pop and he hates it. Had she kept doing it and doing it back and forth then yeah maybe meth use, but she is to "pretty" to be using meth. lol

The cell phone ping from Victoria TX is something that I hope drew LE to that area. To check at the airport to see if anyone left out of there with a baby. Check guest lists at the area campgrounds and have contacted those people although that may be difficult to do since those people usually travel from campground to campground.

I can't remember where I heard a bit of audio of her in court, but I swear to whatever greater power there is, she sounded just like Casey Anthony.

I can't remember where I heard a bit of audio of her in court, but I swear to whatever greater power there is, she sounded just like Casey Anthony.

I freaked out in the first two minutes of her phone interview at the similarity to KC in speech, tone, etc. It's truly eerie.

My first thought as well. This entire case is beginning to sound like Casey Anthony.

Yea I could read their lips during that part. She seemed kinda clueless, yet acted very sarcastic and tried to be a know it all (facial expressions), and then the judge laughed at her! lol

A while back someone said that working your jaw the way they thought she was working her jaw was a sign of meth use. I on the other had think the way she cocked her jaw to the side was simply a sarcastic move. lol I know because I do it all the time when pizzed at my husband. It makes my jaw pop and he hates it. Had she kept doing it and doing it back and forth then yeah maybe meth use, but she is to "pretty" to be using meth. lol

This jaw movement is also a sign of cocaine use.

Funny you said that. Someone elsewhere stated xanax is a way to usurp lie detector tests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname