AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL the one daughter posted that she hopes that the baby gabe goes to her dad. LOL LOL

she posted it on an old post of her other sisters btw if you are looking for it.

It's become obvious to me that TS set the first phone call up the same way and she LED EJ in that interview. EJ grabbed on to a couple of Tammi's statements and ran with it. I think she planned to do the same here. She's getting cues from Tammi on how her convo should go. LE I'm sure has seen this also. EJ doesn't even have her mugshot posted and Tammi's is setting up media to listen to their convo? Give me a break.

I totally agree. The FBI and LE probably figured that one out right away.

Tammi just made a major faux pas by trying to have a jailhouse 'interview' not even 24 hrs after Elizabeth arrived in Phoenix. And, how cold and calculated announce it on facebook (esp right after she posted stuff about being buddies with Pat Brown) and to call in the media to cover it - WAY too much!!!! I think Tammi has now decided THIS will be her lifetime career (book, interviews, commentator, parties, people donating time in Mexican timeshares) - maybe she will leave all those teenagers trying to be surrogates for cheap alone!! :innocent:

Lockdowns in the various jails that make up the Maricopa County jail system are not uncommon at all.

This recent lockdown is because of the so-called 'hunger strike', that has actually been going on (on and off) for several months now.

Many inmates are refusing to eat as a way of protesting the 'deplorable' and 'inhumane' conditions at the jails/ treatment of the inmates.

Sheriff Joe can decide to lockdown the jail for whatever reasons he deems fit, and he seems to do it quite often, and has for years.

Lockdowns are also very common due to the gangs (Aryan Brotherhood, Mexican Mafia, Familia Nuesta, etc).

I seriously do not believe it has a single thing to do with Elizabeth.

I seriously believe you are one smart blonde.

Please excuse my ignorance on "lockdowns" but I fail to see how locking down 3 different facilities is going to prevent a gang fight. Are they able to become so organized that they sychronize gang fights?
Yes. One would be surprised at how quickly word gets around.

Gangs have a HUGE presence in that jail system, and the Phoenix metropolitan area.

Lockdowns are also used to cap the information flow.

Lockdowns in the various jails that make up the Maricopa County jail system are not uncommon at all.

This recent lockdown is because of the so-called 'hunger strike', that has actually been going on (on and off) for several months now.

Many inmates are refusing to eat as a way of protesting the 'deplorable' and 'inhumane' conditions at the jails/ treatment of the inmates.

Sheriff Joe can decide to lockdown the jail for whatever reasons he deems fit, and he seems to do it quite often, and has for years.

Lockdowns are also very common due to the gangs (Aryan Brotherhood, Mexican Mafia, Familia Nuesta, etc).

I seriously do not believe it has a single thing to do with Elizabeth.

In comparison, I'm sure you are right but, I applaud the convenience of it.

Please excuse my ignorance on "lockdowns" but I fail to see how locking down 3 different facilities is going to prevent a gang fight. Are they able to become so organized that they sychronize gang fights?

ANYTHING is possible in jail and prison. I have known of death plots at one prison, they move the person that is in harms way, he dies at the next prison he goes to once they get word that there is a "hit" out on this guy. This is in a STATE prison. can you imagine how much faster it gets around in co. jail where people are coming and going all day long?

They are VERY sychronized in what and how they carry stuff out. sometimes gangs in prison can be even more efficient then they are on the streets. It may take longer to get the word around but you better beleive things get done!

ANYTHING is possible in jail and prison. I have known of death plots at one prison, they move the person that is in harms way, he dies at the next prison he goes to once they get word that there is a "hit" out on this guy. This is in a STATE prison. can you imagine how much faster it gets around in co. jail where people are coming and going all day long?

They are VERY sychronized in what and how they carry stuff out. sometimes gangs in prison can be even more efficient then they are on the streets. It may take longer to get the word around but you better beleive things get done!

Pretty scary stuff. I hope EJ gets the message real soon.

I really think this was set up by Tammi just like the last one. She arranged with Grandpa to be at his house when EJ was supposed to call him there. But this time instead of one reporter to spring on EJ, she brought six.

I believe inmates can call whoever they want collect.

MOO
In this case though I just think they shouldn't be able to communicate with each other to 'get their stories straight' - similar to suspects being interviewed separately by LE.

She'll grow up real fast!

She certainly needs to. How do you give your baby to people and you don't even know who they are? Astounding...........and that's the best case scenario here!

The question that one great grandmother had in Florida reminds me of this case.

Did she hate Logan more than she loves Gabriel?

I believe that Tammi thinks she will be the one to get Elizabeth to confess and that's why she wants the media there so she can be the hero on camera.

I think that's possible, but what would Elizabeth be confessing to? If she confesses to murdered Gabriel (I don't think he is dead, at least I hope and pray he isn't), but then any role the Smith's had becomes much more serious.

It could be as I have thought and that the Smith's have covered their tracks so well, they may not be able to connect them enough to file criminal charges on them. I can come up with a lot of scenarios where they were controlling certain things and Elizabeth could identify more about who Gabriel is with, but she really didn't know how much the Smith's knew about it all. We now know the daughter is saying the GPS is key and that TammiJack gave her the GPS - they may even have been able to track her every move, Janet Morris might have put her in contact with someone else and TammiJack know who it is but Elizabeth doesn't know that they know - and so on). So, in that scenario, I can see Tammi interviewing her with the purpose of getting info that might lead to Gabriel - if it can't implicate her or Janet or anyone close.

I still think Tammi wants to interview to get her to agree with things, to say what Tammi wants, etc. This could serve two purposes, the obvious and that it would be very difficult for Elizabeth to go back on something she said. It could serve to incriminate Elizabeth further or it could serve to make TammiJack look better or whatever. This would obviously help Tammi with her book also and to become more of a celebrity, authority (the obvious purpose).

Elizabeth seems like a smart cookie, but TammiJack knows how to manipulate her and Elizabeth might still think she has to play the game and keep the secrets - who knows. What I'm hoping for is that Elizabeth points some of that rage at Tammi for using her. I don't think she's going to do that if Tammi keeps controlling her and manipulating the media this way with Elizabeth's participation.

I'm still curious - did we find out more about who is now representing Elizabeth?

I'm wondering why a couple with 6 bio children between them and 1 adopted? child, would even NEED to adopt or have more children.
It's time to just be good parents to your 7 children and plan on grandchildren next.
What makes this Tammi tick? $$$$$

I'm wondering why a couple with 6 bio children between them and 1 adopted? child, would even NEED to adopt or have more children.
It's time to just be good parents to your 7 children and plan on grandchildren next.
What makes this Tammi tick? $$$$$

I feel like Tammi is trying to make up for her lack of mothering for her bio children. I think she is suffering from a little guilty mother syndrome stemming from her giving up custody of her own children and not being there for them or seeing them for how many years. From what we have seen from her bio childrens MS and FB postings, they hold a lot against her. I think she wants another baby to love her unconditionally! JMO

Her daughter blocked her wall on FB only BFF can read it now ... :( someone must be watching this site that knows her or is her. Just an FYI. Still trying to find that interview from last night.. no one knows?

I believe that Tammi thinks she will be the one to get Elizabeth to confess and that's why she wants the media there so she can be the hero on camera.

Yes that is what Tammi said on her FB page. That EJ will only talk and trust her and that is why she had 6 newsstations set up for this 'interview' <phonecall> however it fell through due to lockdown. She seemed surprised that others knew about the lockdown and ask where they got that info from.

I feel like Tammi is trying to make up for her lack of mothering for her bio children. I think she is suffering from a little guilty mother syndrome stemming from her giving up custody of her own children and not being there for them or seeing them for how many years. From what we have seen from her bio childrens MS and FB postings, they hold a lot against her. I think she wants another baby to love her unconditionally! JMO

That could be... and if the kids stood up later and supported her then it would make her past not seem so true.

On the other hand, there are some people who only like babies (babies always give unconditional love too), they don't seem to like the kids as much when they get older and have a mind of their own and are independent. I guess the situation can be reversed.

When TPS said on FB that she was heading off to have an interview with EJ, and had alerted 6 media outlets to be there as well, how would she have known that the time was upon them for that? How would they have gotten word to EJ that it was to be that time? Is there a certain time that EJ would have been allowed to call, and that was it?

Also, I wonder if EJ was aware that 6 media outlets would have been there, privy to the conversation. I wonder if she is at all aware of the media buzz that TPS and JS are on. I wonder a lot of things...

:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member