AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone called and verified that Tornado doesn't stop in Victoria, but I don't think anyone has called and verified whether or not it goes through Victoria, or near enough to ping a tower there.

Tornado said their route goes directly from San Antonio to Houston on I-10. This is not close enough to Victoria to ping there.

I agree with this. The money does work. I DO NOT think she sold this baby. I think when she found out the adoption thing wasn't going to work, she took the high road. Disappeared and hoped the baby's bed and clothing being ripped to shreds would look like she had been attacked and the baby taken. Ditched the car and walked away into her "new life". Question is, where is the baby?

I am confused on this. Wasn't the story about her shreding the baby stuff, when she still lived with LM? or did I not read the right story? LOL

Victoria information came from Tammie on the Nancy grace show.. She was talking about the GPS that Elizabeth had, and said that she believed that Elizabeth went to victoria and thats what police had told her, as well as her "sources"

Question. Do we know anything at all about Elizabeth's friends? Could she have a friend in San Antonio she's stashed Gabriel with?

She's so angry and violent she might have called in a favor and been intimidating to someone, telling them no matter what, not to say Gabriel is with them. And if they are scared of her, and have some emotional problems, they just could do that.

I sure wouldn't want her at my house smashing out my windows, slashing clothes with a knife, etc. It's very frightening behavior.

Somehow I think if that's what she had done, that would be the first scenario where someone would come forward not the last. I had wondered also if she contacted the other guy she said was the father and tried to get him or his relatives involved because it their baby?

But, I don't th ink so, I think the key (other than Elizabeth) is the Smith's and their influence and connections - besides, they just act and look guilty as all get out. I don't know how anyone could say any different and there is no other explanation for their behavior that makes sense.

Although we appreciate your help. It is actually against TOS to say that you have a very reliable information, but can't post the source or anything to back it up. Its sorta like "I have a secrect but can't tell you about it!" You may want to stop doing that as it could get you a time out.

Got it. Thank you!

Here's a list of questions I wish they would ask Tammi at the next polygraph.

1. Did you give EJ any instruction in hiding Grbriel?
2. Did you give EJ any information on how to place Gabriel for adoption in another State?
3. Did you in person tell LM to sign the adoption papers or he would never see his son again?
4. Did you by text message tell LM that if he did not sign adoption papers he would never see Gabriel again.
5. Did you loan EJ a GPS device?
6. Did you give EJ a GPS device?
7. Did you give EJ any money the day prior to her leaving AZ with Gabriel?
8. Did you give EJ any money the day she left AZ with Gabriel?
9.Did you ever discuss a plan with EJ to hide Gabriel from LM?
10. Do you know anyone who handles adoptions?
11. Did you ever ask anyone to help EJ hide Gabriel?
12. Did you ever ask anyone to help EJ find adoptive parents for Gabriel.
13. Do you know anyone who lives in San Antonio?
14. Do you know anyone in Tennessee who knows where Gabriel is?
15. Do you know anyone in Texas who knows where Gabriel is?
16. Do you know who assisted EJ with the adoption of Gabriel?
17. Do you know if Gabriel was adopted?
18. Do you know where Gabriel is?
19. Have you lied about knowing EJ's plans to hide Gabriel?
20. Have you lied about knowing EJ's plans to place Gabriel for adoption with another family.

and last but not least...

21. Do you know that you can take a colonic every day for the rest of your life and this test will still tell us that you're full of ?

I haven't said that Logan is not the father. I do not know if he is or not. EJ is the one who has claimed he may not be. That was spoken about on here and on NG that I know of.
I do not know what she may or may not have told an adoption agency ( if that is a correct theory) about who the birthdad is.
The law in TX has a loop hole, as you can see on the links I have posted, in regards to a mom not having to name a father.

Now I know it is hard for some people to believe that moms do go to other states where birthdads rights are almost non existent and tell the agency's or adoption professionals that they either will not name dad, or do not know who dad is. Some agency's love those kind of situations because it is less work for them. It is sick, sad, unethical and wrong as far as the child goes, but it is done consistantly in the US. Adoption is very very unregulated across the board. Just count your lucky stars that you do not have to see the "ugly's" in adoption. Some days I have to step away and regroup because it just becomes to much to for my soul.

BBM

I can only find one post in which you gave general links. My response is here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4666896&postcount=817"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, missing since 12-26-09 thread #5[/ame]

If you provided a link to the specific information you've been stating, may I please have a link to that post?

Other posters have provided reliable links to specific information that conflicts with what you've stated.

Thank you.

My daughter gets WIC here in Texas and it is on a debit type card and she can buy what she needs as she needs it. I don't remember babies who are under one year old and still on formula getting all the extra food though. After trying to look for info about this case I finally got a few more answers on nancy grace tonight. I'd still like to know if the baby actually stayed with the Smiths for about a week. They've changed their tune a little bit.

Victoria information came from Tammie on the Nancy grace show.. She was talking about the GPS that Elizabeth had, and said that she believed that Elizabeth went to victoria and thats what police had told her, as well as her "sources"

That was several days after it was reported in the news. We posted about it.

Fwiw, I just talked to a friend (also in AZ) about the WIC program and we both seem to recall that the WIC program here in AZ still uses checks. I could be wrong, but I seem to remember seeing a young mother using them when I went to the store last. Then again, she could have been couponing (like me) and just using her WIC folder/holder thing to hold her coupons.

Texas Statutes regarding Adoption and Consent pulled from link Mum provided: Just wanted to put myself at ease on this issue. Hope it does the same for you.

When Parental Consent is not Needed
Citation: Fam. Code §§ 161.003 through 161.007; 162.010
Consent of the parent is not required when:

The parent is unable to care for the child due to mental illness.
The parent has voluntarily terminated parental rights.
The parent has no right of consent after an abortion where the child survives.
A person is convicted of a crime resulting in the birth of a child.
The parent's rights have been terminated on the grounds of abandonment, nonsupport, endangerment, abuse, or neglect.
The court may waive the requirement of consent by the managing conservator if the court finds that the consent is being refused or has been revoked without good cause.

None of this fits Logan as well.

Even if all of this applied to Logan, it is not a 1 day deal and its done. I think the FBI are smart enough to be aware of any pending cases like this in the TX court system.

BBM

Baznme - I'm confused. The clothes ripping, etc was in AZ back in Oct. Are you saying that it happened again? That the stuff found in EJ's room in San Antonio was ripped to shreds?

TIA,

Salem

Yes, I either read or heard that they found the motel room a mess with ripped baby clothes and his bed. A (portacrib) is what I imagined since she was on the road. This was my understanding. I could be wrong but I don't think so. Could have even read it here. I'll try to find where I got it from.

My daughter gets WIC here in Texas and it is on a debit type card and she can buy what she needs as she needs it. I don't remember babies who are under one year old and still on formula getting all the extra food though. After trying to look for info about this case I finally got a few more answers on nancy grace tonight. I'd still like to know if the baby actually stayed with the Smiths for about a week. They've changed their tune a little bit.

The current most reliable dates for Gabriel with TammiJack that I can find is Dec 9 through Dec 18. Subject to change if Eliz, Tammi, or Jack begin getting all truthified.

Since TW put his email addy out there I invited him to join us here at WS. I for one would love to hear what the kid has to say.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member