AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the video it says LE is expected to be at the Smiths' for a couple more hours - wow. The article was timestamped at 11:34 AZ time? Seems like that is a long time for computers and traveling docs?

Salem

Maybe EJ's comp and dogs? Evidence of human trafficing?

Uh, oh ... Elizabeth was having an argument on the phone when the babysitter was there, lied and said it was her Grandmother on the other end. Grandma said, nope. Guess who was really on the other end? I'm betting we all guess the same thing.

Where did you read this Time --trying to catch up!
I am sooo hoping Gabe will be home soon!

Why does TPS think she merits a visit from the FBI? Can't her local LE handle the questions? Perhaps that's why she does NG. She's trying to answer FBI questions that they haven't even asked her. Staying one step ahead? This must be driving her crazy not knowing what the FBI think and not being able to get a personal "read" on them.

reminds me of the anthonys

man... with all this going on I remembered they have a young child in the home =( So scary for her if she is there and awake

http://www.kpho.com/news/22242288/detail.html
Family Denied Visit With Jailed Mom Of Missing Baby

The brother of Elizabeth Johnson, jailed since her son Gabriel went missing around Christmas, was denied a jail house visit today. Robert Johnson attempted to visit his sister, who is being held in the Estrella Jail in Maricopa County on more than $1 million bond on charges of custodial interference, kidnapping and child abuse.
"I just want all this resolved whatever it takes," said Johnson as he walked into the jail lobby.
TPS gets in, no recorders, her own brother doesn't...I want to scream.

Someone may have already posted this but when my brother-in-law was in the county jail he had a list of people who he wanted to come see him (I think that he was allowed a maximum of 10 -- its been a long time) and if you weren't on that list you didn't get in to see him.

Period.

It could very well be the same case with EJ. She doesn't want to see her brother or Logan so she didn't add them to her visitors list. TPS is obviously on it and I think that a reporter can make a special request.

Melissa

You are right on about the Tylenol and his liver! A person can't give Tylenol to a baby out of anger. I am furious with this mom. mho

This story of the tylenol makes no sense. Unless she was giving him tylenol because he was teething. I just don't believe she was giving a baby tylenol to shut him up, since that would never work unless the child was in some type of pain that is causing his crying. The babysitter says there were no bruises, and no rash. Also the babysitter said he had a crusty nose, then she said he wasnt sick. Then no toys then a toy. She is unreliable.

Look at Susan Powel case, media got to Josh before LE questioned him. I am just saying that reporters have a free hand and don't need to worry that what they put out may affect judicial outcome.

I agree, and while were at... Nancy Grace is not even a reporter or journalist. She is a talk show host.

"It was our intention to ask her to give up the location of the baby and settle this thing. Life goes on. We can't be playing around with this. There's better ways to settle this than how she's going about it," said the jailed woman's grandfather." http://www.kpho.com/news/22242288/detail.html

Probably she and her attorney don't want anyone visiting who would try to get the real truth out of her. Tammi's a different story

I think her attorney probably got a hold of her and shakes some sense into her after her little interview yesterday with Tammie and the reporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther