AZ - Gilbert resident Preston Lord, 16, murdered by "Gilbert Goons"

airportwoman

Reaction score
The "Gilbert Goons" are the name a group of white kids from wealthy, connected families gave to themselves. These kids have assaulted other people, committed thefts and SA, etc. and their parents have simply paid off (or possibly threatened) law enforcement and the like. I had not heard anything about this until just now, even though the boy died in October 2023.

SMH. If those "Goons" keep it up, they may well turn up dead one day or in prison...
IMO, they do it because they can, & they do it because they haven't been caught. How long can this last? Grrrrr.
Please, Justice, please.

The "Gilbert Goons" are the name a group of white kids from wealthy, connected families gave to themselves. These kids have assaulted other people, committed thefts and SA, etc. and their parents have simply paid off (or possibly threatened) law enforcement and the like. I had not heard anything about this until just now, even though the boy died in October 2023.

IDK what the AZCentral site says because it's paywalled for me, but KTAR-FM has another story that goes into good detail about recent arrests involving this and other related cases.
Jacob Pennington, 20, of Gilbert was arrested Wednesday morning for his involvement in a November attack in San Tan Valley, the Pinal County Sheriff’s office announced. Pennington said in a post-arrest interview he was associated with the Gilbert Goons, according to a probable cause statement.

In a separate case, Christopher Fantastic, 18, was one of four suspects arrested in connection with an August assault in Gilbert. Hours after announcing Fantastic’s arrest, the Gilbert Police Department revealed the arrests of three more suspects in the August assault. Aris Arredondo, 18, and two 16-year-olds were also arrested on aggravated robbery and aggravated assault charges.

I just want to thank Ms. Ashley Reynolds for doing the courageous thing, the brave thing, the right thing . . . Coming forward could not have been an easy decision for her as doing so did bring a set of personal, as well as, professional risks for her.

I admire you, Ms. Reynolds, for standing up for a child whose life mattered and was so prematurely taken.

I commend you, additionally, as your speaking out also matters, immensely, to the next potential victim(s) whose life/lives you may have had a hand in saving.

I sincerely cannot thank you enough for choosing not to keep quiet (as you were encouraged to do), and for, instead, making the choice to do your part in ensuring justice will ultimately be served.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back