GUILTY AZ - Girl, 16, strangled Jason Ash, 43, to death during sex, 19 Jan 2014

She used a RAZOR to try and rouse him??? WTF? Forgive me as to be so bold, but in the future might I suggest she use a cold washcloth instead?

O/T Congrats on your new title OkieGranny, you will make a wonderful forum coordinator!

She used a RAZOR to try and rouse him??? WTF? Forgive me as to be so bold, but in the future might I suggest she use a cold washcloth instead?

O/T Congrats on your new title OkieGranny, you will make a wonderful forum coordinator!

totally agree!! Okie has been doing stellar job of updating stories for a long time....

:applause:

congratulations!

I agree Newone! I couldn't think of anyone else more deserving and suitable for the job! And I rarely if ever toss around the word "deserving" but it fits here perfectly!

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/glendale/2015/08/07/possible-settlement/31313471/

A Glendale teen charged with second-degree murder in the strangulation of a man during a sex act was offered a plea agreement by the state during a settlement conference Friday...

Prosecutor Joshua Clark said during the conference that the state was willing to reduce Burlew's murder charge to manslaughter and offer a sentence of 10 to 12 years...

Woodside said... her daughter was "dark" before she met Ash and used to make small cuts to her arms, but he gave her razors and videotaped her making deep gashes... "He taught her all that stuff and gave her drugs," Woodside said. "For some reason they're making it less than it is because he's deceased."

And the mom thought taking her to his house was the thing to do? Some mental illnesses are genetically-based. No matter what, she will receive meds and counselling in a locked facility and a group home later. And hopefully be kept away from her mom.

RBBM

And men!

If it was just an accident then why is she being charged as an adult.

it depends on if she knew right from wrong and i'm betting she knew what she was doing.

because there is some DA that wants to make a name for themselves.....she is autistic and 16, her mother is the one who should be charged

Her boyfriend's profile says he's 28. If they actually were 19 and 28, having sex would be legal and less creepy. Reminds me of the Medicine Hat murders, in that the girl claimed to be older and the man claimed to be younger. That case involved vampirefreaks.com too, though it's not like that site has anything to do with these crimes. This 16-year-old is a victim too.

Both of them lied about their ages to one another, so she is guilty of rape , and he is as well. I don't know how murder is going to fit into all of this outright. Most likely manslaughter on her behalf, Her condition wont save from that either because she is having sexual relation. Can they proved forced intimacy.In my mind i don't think it is or the case.. I don"t think the mother knew this guy was old as 40 years old + so no point going that route with a charge on her. But she does know her daughter is not 19 year old, maybe. Some people don't look as old as them claim ,so i can understand being fooled... Maybe her mother has some form mental illness as well.

Its a tricky case. Because maybe they both wanted to meet him from that site in a friendly manner age don't mater int ht. that is not a crime.. I'm not saying they all knew it was sexual ,maybe that was the behind the back knowing with the mother,So the mother may not have known these facts(sex, lying of the age on his behalf)..

Only charge I see is manslaughter. The charges on the mother are going to have be proven, there no crime in meeting some off a website regardless of age. Only if they know it was sexual to start or try to defile you in some fashion. As far as web site go. Imho it need to taken down if this kind of Pedo activity is happening.But before they do anything the Fbi or Dea need get all info on everybody :)

All i can say is this guy is was a clasic Pedo. His sexual greed caused him his own life. Sad to see.

Both of them lied about their ages to one another, so she is guilty of rape , and he is as well. I don't know how murder is going to fit into all of this. Most likely manslaughter on her behalf, Her condition wont save from that either becuase is having sexual relation.. I don"t think the mother knew this guy was old as 40years old + so no point going that route with charge on her. But she does know her daughter is not 19 year old. Some people don't look as old as them claim.

Its a tricky case. Because maybe they both wanted to meet him from that site in a friendly manner. I'm not saying sexual maybe that was the behind the back knowing with the mother,So the mother may not have known.

All i can is this guy is Pedo. His sexual greed caused him his own life. Sad to see.

Her lying about her age makes her guilty of rape, too? Can you explain for me? Tia

She is a 16 year old autistic child, so who would be responsible MOM!!! AND IF HE WAS LIVING THERE THATS MOMS FAULT AS WELL, PERIOD. I have a child that is high functioning autistic , there is no way the mother should have let any of it go on, with autism there is a very different view of the world , now granted any 16 year old might be hard to deal with but you don't let a boyfriend move in at that age.

Her lying about her age makes her guilty of rape, too? Can you explain for me? Tia

Yes,, if young person throws her age up to have to a sexual relation with man that is rape it a misdemenor it fall under "age of consent act" or statutory rape which not be confused age of majority or age criminal responsibility. Same as if a man would lower his age age 18 when he's really 30 it would be "intent to defile".. Depend on the state age of consent, But Statutory rape go both ways when both sides are lying on their ages or under age if they are not above age of consent technically. It can be played that way in court, but at same, it admits guilt on this dead guy behalf that he a manipulator of youth.

Some states do have their own laws on sex acts and age, in these cases the older person is charged with rape and younger person is the victim( which the the majority law in a lot states In USA). Some of those pick up sodomy/ buggery charges acts,. Some have age distant laws say for example 14-16yr old are having sex in some states a 3-5 years cushion in age is given and nothing happens to them. In others states that statutory rape or illegal carnal knowledge, corruption of a minor regardless of age. It vary from state to state.

A lot young teenage girls go to jail for it, it the same using a fake I'D an getting a beer or driving a car. If the age is under limits to do it,then the correct law applies and so does the charges to do the acts.., But Like said I before in the majority of the states the older person is charged. Only in a few states this guy would get a few charges dropped or le-way. But from my seeing he would be pushing a very long bid in prison. With video's of minor doing sex acts and etc. I think he is a classic Pedo.

Yes,, if young person throws her age up to have to a sexual relation with man that is rape it a misdemenor it fall under "age of consent act" or statutory rape which not be confused age of majority or age criminal responsibility. .

RSBM.

This is not something I've heard before and I'd like to read more... could you provide a link? TIA

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes,, if young person throws her age up to have to a sexual relation with man that is rape it a misdemenor it fall under "age of consent act" or statutory rape which not be confused age of majority or age criminal responsibility. Same as if a man would lower his age age 18 when he's really 30 it would be "intent to defile".. Depend on the state age of consent, But Statutory rape go both ways when both sides are lying on their ages or under age if they are not above age of consent technically. It can be played that way in court, but at same, it admits guilt on this dead guy behalf that he a manipulator of youth.

Some states do have their own laws on sex acts and age, in these cases the older person is charged with rape and younger person is the victim( which the the majority law in a lot states In USA). Some of those pick up sodomy/ buggery charges acts,. Some have age distant laws say for example 14-16yr old are having sex in some states a 3-5 years cushion in age is given and nothing happens to them. In others states that statutory rape or illegal carnal knowledge, corruption of a minor regardless of age. It vary from state to state.

A lot young teenage girls go to jail for it, it the same using a fake I'D an getting a beer or driving a car. If the age is under limits to do it,then the correct law applies and so does the charges to do the acts.., But Like said I before in the majority of the states the older person is charged. Only in a few states this guy would get a few charges dropped or le-way. But from my seeing he would be pushing a very long bid in prison. With video's of minor doing sex acts and etc. I think he is a classic Pedo.
Hmmmm...I don't think this is correct. As frustrating as it is, it is not a crime for a minor to lie about their age and even if it was it would probably be some minor fraud charge, not statutory rape. The responsibility lies with the adult to make sure they are having sexual relations with a person who can legally consent.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

That just doesn't ring true to me at all. A person who is young enough to not be legally able to consent aren't going to be expected to have a legal responsibility in an illegal situation...

I have never heard of this happening. I hope it's not true.

Under criminal law in California, the age of consent is 18 years old. But in a civil case, Foshay says, there have been two rulings that say minors can consent to sex.

Children make decisions all the time. Making the decision whether or not to cross the street when traffic is coming, that takes a certain level of maturity. And that's a much more dangerous decision than deciding, 'Hey, I want to have sex with my teacher.'
Attorney Keith Wyatt, who argued in civil court that a 14-year-old consented to have sex with her teacher.
"So you can be a victim in the criminal case, but you can actually be found at fault in the civil case," she says.

http://www.npr.org/2014/11/16/36453...s-cant-consent-but-some-civil-courts-disagree

I can't find a thing about anyone being criminally prosecuted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back