Found Deceased AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media says that parents put her to bed, and father found she was missing in the morning, but I wonder if both parents were in the house all night?

Mom nurse...working nights?
JMO

If it a RSO they can be posted, the way I understand it.
Confidentiality is not an issue with a REGISTERED offender.
JMO

The info I posted wasn't regarding a RSO, it is just a court record about a person living in Isabel's house that was filed on April 19th.

I don't know what the court case was about.

I think shay0903 commented about sex offenders after quoting my post so it may have caused some confusion.

The info I posted wasn't regarding a RSO, it is just a court record about a person living in Isabel's house that was filed on April 19th.

I don't know what the court case was about.

I think shay0903 commented about sex offenders after quoting my post so it may have caused some confusion.

Sorry...and thanks.

On KVOA 4 Police are now calling this a suspicious disappearance and possible abduction. They have served several search warrants, lots of tips, working all night. Neighbors say they are very nice family, one young man said the father would help fix his bike if needed.

Per news, it is being called a suspicious disappearance/possible abduction. No evidence that states there has been an abduction or that she left on her own, yet it has been said several times she was taken from her room. Marshalls and FBI involved.
Any and all video surveillance cameras in the area checked.
Grid by grid search has been done.
No evidence of family problems.
Amber Alert did not go out because criteria did not fit.

No link, this was just taken off the news. Basically, nothing newer than what has been reported.

Oh they also said they'd be working through the night and until she's found.

Tucson police state Isabel Mercedes Celis disappeared from her bedroom, where her family discovered her missing around 8 a.m., and found what they describe as an open, pushed-in window in their daughter's bedroom.

Family members believe she was kidnapped, although police still consider this a missing child case. If this was a kidnapping, police will not say whether it was random, or if it was targeted. Police do say that the family does not seem to have any domestic conflict issues.

Snipped: http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/148384415.html

After looking at 411 website, it appears there are two houses with Celis as a surname on 12th Street. One house appears to have an older couple, maybe grandparents of Isabel?
Their house is in the 5700 block, the other is in the 5600 block.

Of course this could all be out of date but just thought I'd put it out there.

Just hope this poor little girl is foound safe.

Can I post a list to links of the RSO's near her home or is someone already doing this?

A massive search for a 6-year-old Tucson, Ariz., girl who vanished overnight yielded no clues by late Saturday.

Scores of police, FBI agents and deputy U.S. marshals combed the city’s east side for first-grader Isabel Mercedes Celis. Officials tried to determine if the girl was kidnapped or just wandered off.

(snip)

Hawke said investigators were looking into all potential scenarios, including the possibility that Isabel got up and wandered out of the home she shares with her parents and two brothers or that she was kidnapped.

Investigators also were examining every door and window of the house for signs of a break-in, Hawke said.

Both parents live in the home, so police had no indication a child custody dispute was involved but weren't completely ruling it out.

More at link:
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...mercedes-celis-6-vanishes-in-tucson-ariz?lite

First article in the thread indic a tes put to bed by her parents at 11pm. Next article mentions father only??!!

You gotta remember everything we hear in the news come 3rd and 4th hand. Investigator says it, representative shares it, reporter writes it, editor touches it up, and then we hear it.

I pray that this darling little girl is found safe. I hope they have dogs tracking her scent, but who is bold enough to abduct a six-year-old and just walk away. She could have been taken by car almost anywhere during the hours of darkness, or daylight. Why is it that it is almost impossible to have happy endings to these missing in the nightmares.

Kienan Hebert's name is ringing in my air. I pray to God this story has the same ending :please:

I'm VERY local to this case. Heard about it through facebook friends. I don't have much to add to the conversation yet, but I have been hearing helicopters circling tonight, I hear one right now, in fact. Can't say for sure it's related to Isabel, but it very well could be.

Praying this little girl is brought home safe tonight!

Long time lurker, new poster so I hope I'm doing this right. I'm local to this case as well so I've been trying to follow the comments to see if any new information has been found.

One person said that a suspicious silver vehicle had been seen following kids after school around Erickson Elementary (on Golflinks/Kolb). I've read that they are looking in the landfill and they had dogs and helicopters out looking earlier, but I've stopped hearing the helicopters. This is the only information I've seen so far, unfortunately. I pray she is found safe and will keep my eyes open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname