AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I want to hear from TPD tomorrow is for every property owner/renter in Tucson & surrounding Pima Co. to check your property! Give them stuff to look out for. I hate writing that, but besides looking for a person with changes, I'd asked the whole county to check their properties and report anything they may have noticed or if anything has changed/seemed odd in their area during that time, you have to include everyone in finding Isabel. jmo

Yes, it is time that they give out this pretty standard request to the public...and for everyone to keep an eye out when doing whatever outdoor recreation things they do, hiking, etc...it is naive to simply assume she is alive because they have no proof she isn't...either way, she needs to be found...

I wish the police would come out and either name the parent/parents as POI or clear the parent/parents as POI.
The same for other possible POI familymembers.

I find this interesting and not really making sense actually... in the update on the 3 girls from Hawaii case.
So they are asking for DNA and then following up if it matches... the DNA that they are not sure they have in the first place?

http://www.kvoa.com/news/sheriff-s-department-beefs-up-investigation-into-a-child-sexual-assault/

The detectives are asking people, if they will cooperate in this investigation by giving them a picture which the detective takes, and then a sample of their DNA.

If it comes as a match then there's a follow up.

------------------

"We've also pursued forensic evidence angles , we've got rush orders on lab work
to try and establish whether there is DNA evidence present..."

Honestly if it was someone the family didn't really know , I think that maybe LE needs to look at that man and his son from a few doors down, the ones who were coming out of the Celis's yard or trying to go in it from that one news clip. The son or the younger male in that news clip just gave me a icky feeling. Who knows why they were trying to go in the yard, I wonder if that was the RSO that lives a few doors down, anyone able to see a pic of that RSO and compare it to the guy in the news clip who was coming out of or trying to go into the yard?

The man and his son had been questioned by police.

I find this interesting and not really making sense actually... in the update on the 3 girls from Hawaii case.
So they are asking for DNA and then following up if it matches... the DNA that they are not sure they have in the first place?

http://www.kvoa.com/news/sheriff-s-department-beefs-up-investigation-into-a-child-sexual-assault/

The detectives are asking people, if they will cooperate in this investigation by giving them a picture which the detective takes, and then a sample of their DNA.

If it comes as a match then there's a follow up.

------------------

"We've also pursued forensic evidence angles , we've got rush orders on lab work
to try and establish whether there is DNA evidence present..."

I thought that was all strange, too. I mean, if the DNA matches, lets arrest him.

I wanted to touch base again, on the dogs being out the week before.

IMO, I think that the the guilty party did let them out. But I don't feel that it was a foiled attempt. I think that it was a test- to see how the dogs would behave or respond, to see what if anything, may or may not get noticed by the family and neighbours. I think they then clearly felt that it would be safe to proceed with the abduction of Isa, knowing how the dogs might respond.

I think that if one were going to commit a crime like this, that there are so many variables. If it were me, I would want to eliminate any variables before hand. (could also include the upturned camera)

Also, I think that whoever committed the crimes against those three little girls, may have done so out of opportunity- that they could go undetected thinking that the crime would be blamed on whoever took Isa.

These are just my thoughts and what my initial instinct is after having read all of the comments. I'm new at this!

What kind of dogs do the Celis have? And where were the dogs when Isabel went missing? I keep our dog with my daughter, just feel safer that way. Too many kidnappings lately, this world has become so sad and unsafe.

The breeds of the dogs are still a mystery as we all have different thoughts of what the little white dog is and the large dog that is seen at the doorway.

We do not know where the dogs were the evening/morning when Isa went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012