AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
She mentions hubby on FB in Nov 2010. They spent a weekend away from the kids at some ranch. That's all I saw. She mentions "family" a few times.

I think you made a good observation. You're right that some do post way too much info but if someone posts pictures of their children and other family members and NOT one picture of their spouse or a family photo with the 5 of them, I would think that is very suspicious. It's not like Sergio is a stranger to the camera, kwim?

There is a pic of Sergio on her FB page. At the Bellagio in March 2010. Doesn't mean anything in my book other than it was well over a year ago. They may not have been "together" in the past year. Wink. Wink.

I think you made a good observation. You're right that some do post way too much info but if someone posts pictures of their children and other family members and NOT one picture of their spouse or a family photo with the 5 of them, I would think that is very suspicious. It's not like Sergio is a stranger to the camera, kwim?

There are pictures of Sergio on her FB. Only two, but they are there. I think it's natural to take lots of photos of your kids and not so many of a spouse. MOO

Or maybe he just doesn't like his picture being taken or put on the internet? I am that way. I hate having my picture taken and I'd kill if someone took a picture and put it on the internet (even with privacy settings).

Is there anything about Isabel and Rocky Point being tweeted about at this time? (I don't do twitter.)

Earlier there was mention of RC's FB page and I recalled something odd I noticed from day one of the incident... (occasionally when I see a strange case I look for FB pages) what struck me as kinda odd was on her FB page she has been pretty consistant with near daily posts then after Easter weekend there are NO POSTS untill after the disapearance date. Were those FB posts deleted ? Was there stress preventing her from posting ? If there were post's there can LE get FB to recover the deleted ones ? ... Maybe it's nothing but it just seem's rather odd. :what:

Is there anything about Isabel and Rocky Point being tweeted about at this time? (I don't do twitter.)

No clue here. Have twitter but never learned how to use it. (I only have it for a rating job I do)...

Joedotnet might be a twitter hound?

Rocky Point is a super common get away for residents of Tucson. I would imagine LE has it covered. Then again, I thought they had Agua Prieta covered, but apparently didn't/don't. Take cooperation from the Mexican authorities to do so... :/

Earlier there was mention of RC's FB page and I recalled something odd I noticed from day one of the incident... (occasionally when I see a strange case I look for FB pages) what struck me as kinda odd was on her FB page she has been pretty consistant with near daily posts then after Easter weekend there are NO POSTS untill after the disapearance date. Were those FB posts deleted ? Was there stress preventing her from posting ? If there were post's there can LE get FB to recover the deleted ones ? ... Maybe it's nothing but it just seem's rather odd. :what:

That is interesting. I think it's strange, too. A total lack of postings after Easter, not one.

I don't know about other states but in VA a no contact order is placed for ANY kind of DV or even a generalized threat. For example, my ex's ex wife sent a text message to herself by using Verizon online...simply entered his phone number as the from number. In the text there was a comment about harming her & the child if she didn't come home. She simply took out the warrant and the no contact was automatically added. He proved it was sent from a computer & from her ISP at his arraignment.

Similar occurrence: Boyfriend tries to drag friend by her arm. In order to get loose she slapped him. They shared a child, and it was his weekend for visitation, but baby was home with his mom at her house and he was out drinking. He took out an assault charge, and again mother received a no contact til her arraignment.

Just MOO but maybe the house is bugged and Sergio made a comment as harmless (given the situation) as "BC, if you harmed her I'll do the same to you" or "If she's gone, I want us all to be together"

Just a thought...

Interesting. So Becky may have taken out a restraining order against Sergio and that may have triggered the no contact, but LE isn't telling us about the RO (if there is one).

I checked twitter & Rocky Point Cantina in Tempe is having a bash. Went back to early this am. Oh and there's some houses for sale in Mexico.

Does LE call CPS is an RO is taken out? I guess they would...but aren't RO's public records? Seems media would have dug that out...I don't know.

I don't know about other states but in VA a no contact order is placed for ANY kind of DV or even a generalized threat. For example, my ex's ex wife sent a text message to herself by using Verizon online...simply entered his phone number as the from number. In the text there was a comment about harming her & the child if she didn't come home. She simply took out the warrant and the no contact was automatically added. He proved it was sent from a computer & from her ISP at his arraignment.

Similar occurrence: Boyfriend tries to drag friend by her arm. In order to get loose she slapped him. They shared a child, and it was his weekend for visitation, but baby was home with his mom at her house and he was out drinking. He took out an assault charge, and again mother received a no contact til her arraignment.

Just MOO but maybe the house is bugged and Sergio made a comment as harmless (given the situation) as "BC, if you harmed her I'll do the same to you" or "If she's gone, I want us all to be together"

Just a thought...

This is a very good point! I have been wrong lots but I got the feeling from the public releases from sergio that he is hurting. Wonder if he was suicidal or even made a comment about hurting the kidnapper and someone took it the wrong way?? I mean if someone is unstable it makes sense to limit their time around children. My other thought is yes I have seen no contact orders taken out by woman mostly that wrongly accused the man. I know sometimes our CPS will do no contact orders until all their stipulations have been met- psych eval, drug testing, anger management eval etc, etc... just makes you wonder if this is the case. Or could LE be using a minor comment made by the father to seperate the parents to get one or the other talking? Split ppl up they may talk more than when they stand up together?? Just some thoughts but this definetly is odd to me as I felt so much emotion from SC in his public release etc.... sigh.

I am thinking out loud. After watching 48 hours about another case. I wonder if the Celis had any kind of insurance on the kids or kidnapping insurance.

What is kidnapping insurance? I'm not even sure I want to know the answer...

I've checked the court docs & nothing new. The news did come out late in the day Friday. Might show up Monday if there are any new records.

I wonder too if the father is involved in some mob or gang type activity and someone kidnapped Isa as revenge would this make for a reason to issue a no contact order??? Were the parents splitting and they think he had Isa kidnapped and would do the same with the other 2 children...so many possibilities:fence:

Kidnapping insurance is something used for executives in companies, especially those who travel to unstable areas in the world. It's not something someone would take out on their children.

I saw that 48 Hours show tonight. The son was an executive in his father's company and as such he was covered under their insurance plan, which included kidnapping insurance.

Apples / Oranges

I can't remember if this has been posted in the past few days, but the posted date on the news site for the video is on May 10.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18306084/finding-isabel-the-untold-investigation

At the end of the video and transcript: "They just need that one break that's gonna tie things together that they're suspecting" Villasenor said.

Not completely sure what to make of this, but I do feel that LE does have information that points to some person(s) involved but trying to find the missing piece that completes the puzzle.

Stash, yes, it was posted and noted, but in this new light of Sergio having no contact with boys, IMO it takes on more signifcance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500