AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well people in Tuscon knows the scoop :).... I sure hope LE does, and will put an end to all of this and tell us (supported by evidence) who took Isa from her home.

I would hate to know this is one of those cases that is never solved.

IMO

Wait, I'm in Tucson (nothing more than a lurker here, for the most part) and I don't know the scoop :banghead::banghead::banghead: I'd love to hear the theories that are out there floating about but I totally understand that posters may not be in position to talk about them at the moment. I'm off to find some patience....

Now...about that random kidnapper/abductor.

Does anyone still seriously think that scenario happened?

Well, I thought in this case I would try and give the benefit of the doubt to the parents.

And, since hearing about the No Contact order and now this 911 call, hello no!

Actually it is a pretty good distance away from the neighbor's apartment to the Celis home and Isa's window.

But I do remember she said she peeked and saw the screen was off the window.

The Celis family had enough room in their backyard behind their home to have cookouts and the kids ran and played back there. It wasnt like their home butted up with their property fence.

IMO
They are right Next to each other. The neighbors bedroom window is probably 10-15 feet from Isabels bedroom window.

Wait, I'm in Tucson (nothing more than a lurker here, for the most part) and I don't know the scoop :banghead::banghead::banghead: I'd love to hear the theories that are out there floating about but I totally understand that posters may not be in position to talk about them at the moment. I'm off to find some patience....

I wish we all knew the scoop but maybe it will come soon.

IMO

Well if people in Tuscon knows the scoop :).... I sure hope LE does, and will put an end to all of this and tell us (supported by evidence) who took Isa from her home.

I would hate to know this is one of those cases that is never solved and all we have is rumors and speculation.

IMO

I dont think anyone really knows the scoop, I think some people have started to do some math based on some things that are known and a few things that are not and have come up with some pretty intriguing numbers as a result.

Exactly and a lot of people thinks he is a drama queen so if he set this all up why wasnt he overly dramatic...screaming and crying if he is the guilty party?

While Sergio is different... I dont think he had one thing to do with his daughter's disappearance.

Why would he put himself the closest to Isa's room that night when he made the 911 call if he was the gulity culprit? Doesnt make one bit of sense to me.

IMO
I agree. These events can really rip families apart.... think about it the blame of each other not protecting his daughter, feelings of guilt of not being able to protect her... watching your life flash before your eyes. What a horrible horrible tragedy... even if there is no one to blame except an unknown perp they only have each other to get angry at. From the 911 calls I hear a man in shock and as an RN I am calm and collected at work all of the time but when it comes to my own family I am a wreck but then I can be calm and then I am a wreck again. My sisters daughter drowned in a pool and it ripped her and her husband apart they were married for 17 years and the two older siblings felt lost. I have also seen grief were on parent is a mess and the other wants to go back to normal then the parent that appears to have it together snaps because they were not grieving outwardly keeping things bottled in.

I wonder if this is the first time Becky and the boys heard the 911 calls... Hoooboy, I bet they are in turmoil. Friends and family, too. I bet LE will be interviewing a few more folks in the aftermath of these recordings being released. mo

Aaaack, just really unsettling... makes my spine go all wonky.

I'd really like to know if Isa had an excessive number of Dr visits leading up to her disappearance.

One kookie idea I've bounced around is Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy only because it is more common with mothers who have previous medical or health-care experience.

I saw that theory! Was interesting for sure!

Those of you in Tucson have a couple world-class spas to visit. I've been to Canyon Ranch, but not Miraval. Maybe some day...

They are right Next to each other. The neighbors bedroom window is probably 10-15 feet from Isabels bedroom window.

Really? I saw the neighbor's window and it is at least a distance of 5 feet to their wall and then they have a backyard beyond that.

But anyway she said the two men talking were on her side of the wall not in the Celis's backyard.

IMO

I think LE probably played the call for Mom...to get her reaction. JMO

I get the impression the 14 yr old got the neighbor to call while he was out searching because he didn't believe Dad was going to.

And did anyone notice he is 14 and was driving? No I don't suspect him. Just thought that was an interesting tidbit.

The theory that SC had drug ties is no secret (Rumor)

So, thus far I have only listened to the first minute of the sons 911 call.. just wants to quickly assess whether he could be mistaken for a female.. I came away with a hell no, there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WHATSOEVER feminine in the very least with the son's voice..which really confused me as to where and who exactly put this misnomer out there about it being a sister who called 911??..

I have not listened any further.. in fact I only got as far as to the point where the dispatcher asked the son to ask his dad and he says he's driving back to the home(or rather riding back to the home).. with that said I purposefully came to read all of the posts prior to my listening to the 911 calls just for the sheer purpose of being able to have an opinion WITHOUT HAVING HEARD THE CALL'S MYSELF ..of what you all's opinions ..views.. thoughts..takes.. etc.. that each of you had after having listened to the calls for yourselves..

From just reading many of the posts it appears as tho a 180 has been taken on what people believe they heard as Sergio's demeanor.. that he in fact was absolutely calm, cool, and collected. No melodramatics that many have been extremely vocal about their open disdain.. dislike.. and disapproval for Sergios dramatic nature. . Yet oddly enough here it is been stated thaSergios demeanor is not dramatic but rather calm, cool and collected and it certainly appears as ttho that too is being disliked. Disapproved of.. and the same open disdain for..

So from the outside looking in it certainly appears as tho IMO no matter what Sergios demeanor is..be it emotional and somewhat dramatic..or be it calm.. cool. And collected.. its received with the same open disdain.. dislike.. and "hinkiness "..from the outside looking in it IMO appears as tho Sergio is damned if he does.. and damned if he doesn't.. he simply cannot win.

Just an honest opinion in reading the several pages of posts strictly commenting on the 911 calls.. that it appears was tho Sergio has a different demeanor than that of which many have taken such great issue with.. but nonetheless the great issue is taken with this demeanor as well..

Maybe mmy opinion will change aafter I listen and review the transcripts of the 911 calls.. and maybe it wont..I just know that I can absolutely find nothing whatsoever that makes me believe this father has in any way whatsoever harmed his daughter.. or has knowledge and is covering for someone who did.. IMO opinions on this mans demeanor don't equal a hill of beans and it certainly doesn't equal any evidence indicating he's involved in his daughters disappearance.. jmo, tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125