AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay one of these theories is it...

1. SC did it.
2. The Chupacabra came and got her.
3. Alien Abduction (33rd Parallel theory)
4. Dad left at some point in the night to goto the store,
Isa wandered out the door and wandered off somewhere.

I'm still looking for scenarios where Isa is alive and well...did someone spirit her away due to an unofficial custody issue (perhaps parents were separated but no legal separation filed)? Could the early LE statement "this is not a custody issue" be ironic or strategic?

"In the recordings, Sergio also recounted the night before she disappeared:

911: Have you been having any weird phone calls, anything like that, someone hanging around?

Sergio: No, we got home late from my son's baseball game, about 10:30 last night.
Everyone took their showers and they all went to bed. I even was in the living room watching the Diamondbacks game at midnight, I fell asleep, and I never heard anything weird. I was just on the other side of the wall from her."

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/151452855.html

Is it just me or did SC get defensive when the operator asked him a question about his 14 year old son?

Evidence on the couch?

So he places himself there to explain any incriminating evidence found??

I am not sure I understand what you are saying but I have worked outside in my yards today and it was hot as hades. lol

If evidence was found and he puts himself there then wouldnt LE arrest him?

IMO

I don't know..just a thought.

I confess I had to look up "Chupacabra."
Good one. Right up there with Alien Abduction. ;)

Oh, you forgot one. Kyron Horman's secret holders who have been (secretly) holding KH and raising him for the past 2 years also managed to take Isa as part of some conspiracy.

Well, mom drives a Lexus and they live in a half million dollar home and there has been a warning to be careful about donating to the family. And Dad didn't sound worried or seem worried his 10 yr was out of his sight.
Dad scamming for money? Hiding the child?
Or Dad may have killed his daughter.

The warning was not about donating to the family. The warning was to be careful donating to "charities"....because of scams.

http://tucson.bbb.org/article/Donor...lis-Search-Related-Charities-should-be--34273
Donors stepping Up to Help Isabel Celis Search Related Charities should be Wary of Scams

....Unless I have missed another "warning" ?

Okay one of these theories is it...

1. SC did it.
2. The Chupacabra came and got her.
3. Alien Abduction (33rd Parallel theory)
4. Dad left at some point in the night to goto the store,
Isa wandered out the door and wandered off somewhere.

I like number 3 but not those kind of aliens.

What???! What time was the call?

I thought I saw where someone posted that it was more than an hour, but they could have been posting something else. Hard to tell because there is no time given on the 911 calls. Not sure if times are on transcripts if they are available??

I'm still looking for scenarios where Isa is alive and well...did someone spirit her away due to an unofficial custody issue (perhaps parents were separated but no legal separation filed)? Could the early LE statement "this is not a custody issue" be ironic or strategic?

Depending upon the dog hit, I guess it is possible...except Mom sounded truly panicked...

Depending upon the dog hit, I guess it is possible...except Mom sounded truly panicked...
Well that's what I meant...SC maybe arranged to send her somewhere?

The dog hit bothers/ed me, too, but they didn't say which type of dog.

BBM

But why only take one child, why would a parent not want all 3 of their children??? IMO it makes no sense to remove only one child.

So the other type of aliens...hmmmm. Someone deals in aliens?

I have a feeling that the older boy endured lots of questioning by LE after hearing these 911 calls...and that possibly something he eventually said is the reason for the
no contact" order...JMO

Well that's what I meant...SC maybe arranged to send her somewhere?

The dog hit bothers/ed me, too, but they didn't say which type of dog.

It almost worries me more that they haven't said...why not say, if it fact it was a dog that caught her scent at the window, or on the sidewalk, for instance...:(

This may be the first time we've ever agreed on anything!

I thought the same thing. I think if he were faking it (and with a lot of other cases where the caller is the perp), he would have been overly dramatic. My family is all pretty calm during crises so I'm not as bothered by how he sounds as others seem to be. I am somewhat though. I'd have to also say it was weird that he placed himself so close to where Isa was sleeping.

I'm almost equally as bothered though by the brother and RC - I know it's her own child, but being a pediatric nurse (?) I'd think she could have had more composure since her daughter's life depends on the info they give to find her and the timeliness of it. She seemed overly dramatic and almost unintelligible because of it, to me, but some people get that way. I'd have to listen again to hear when she started really ramping up. Wasn't she told they were already on their way, etc.? And, why did the brother have the neighbor call anyway?

I'm not sure either why more people aren't concerned that RC was actually up and about before anyone else. I wonder if this was flipped if they would see that as a mark against SC?

I don't know, after listening to the calls, I still have no idea what to think. My only thought, and perhaps a bad one is perhaps SC started thinking the eldest knew something and was confronting him about that or visa versa.

Perhaps I am just playing the devil's advocate here...[/]

RC being a pediatric nurse has nothing to do with how she would react to something happening to her own child, though. I could be very calm treating a patient no matter what the circumstances, but at home with my own kids..not so calm.

I believe (my opinion only) that the boys told cops something that got them to call cps and have them removed/ you cant just take kids away unless there is some really good reason to do so/ it had to be something they told police in their interiew i bet/ i ALWAYS thought and apparently im not alone, that the dad looked guilty as sin because he completely failed to look up during his plea for help on tv,,,, and the lack of media cries for help/
another thing I cant get past is the neighbor girl saying she heard barking at six thirty am and it was frantic barking from the dogs outside/ the mother had to have heard this too since she would have had to leave for work an hour later, I am assuming she was up getting ready for work around that time/ how could she not have heard anything: assuminng she did not hear a thing, and the father was past out too i woudl think the boys would have had to have heaerd something/ maybe this is where the police knew something was not jiving/// my opinion only/

sorry for typos typing on a tablet uggghhh

I am sorry. I am jumping in waaaayyy late, but what was the criminal charge against Sergio on April 19th?

How would being somehow involved with smuggling aliens result in Isa disappearing but Sergio being the cool cuke and Isa is alive and well (where?)?

What is going on with the time the 911 call was made? I thought it was made shortly after 8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125