AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Becky was in the house at all that night... Maybe she slept somewhere else and left for work from wherever she was...

She says: I didn't even come and check on her, I should have come and checked on her.

I assume she was calling from the family home during the 911 call... So where was she that she had to "come" check?

Why would she lie to LE about not being home?
She left for work earlier in the morning, and then Sergio called her back.

Apologies if this has been mentioned, you guys are fast posters, still on last thread.
Being a baseball aficionado, SC's Diamondback comment from the 911 call got my attention. Watching the Diamondback game on at midnight? It was over before they got home.

Sergio: “No, we got home late from my son's baseball game, about 10:30 last night. Everyone took their showers and they all went to bed. I even was in the living room watching the Diamondbacks game at midnight, I fell asleep, and I never heard anything weird. I was* just on the other side of the wall from her."

Friday April 20
Diamondbacks vs Braves in Phx
Started 6:40 pm AZ time
Game Time lasted 2 hrs 50 min
Ended 9:30 pm AZ time
http://espn.go.com/mlb/boxscore?gameId=320420129

Could be TIVO I guess.

Very Good observation, and just wondering if perhaps LEO's checked what was recorded on the DVR and Just to throw it in there... even if SC deleted that night's game from the DVR it would take the same forensics as a PC to undelete the deleted content to prove or disprove he recorded the D'Backs game that night... not to mention the fact if he has Cox Cable, there is a way to check the Sci-Atlantic boxes log's for what was played and when.

Yes, we Americans always watch our grammar, even when we are calling 911 in a panic.

Yep, that too much information thing again.

Exactly, wouldn't your brain be so busy firing off all sorts of possibilities of where she could be, that you wouldn't even start to think about yourself (own details) unless you were covering something (had over thought things - in which would mean her being missing isn't a surprise)

Since they were FBI dogs I would suspect their scent dogs are able to find a drug scent as well. I do believe they are trained to sit, bark, ect at a particular scent. jmo

Doesn't matter what agency owns the dog, a dog is trained in one specific scent discipline only and is not used to detect different scents. So a dog that is trained to detect drugs will not also be a dog that is used to detect human decomposition. One dog, one discipline. If LE is looking for a cadaver OR a live person OR drugs, that would be 3 different dogs brought in, and not at the same time.

Exactly and a lot of people thinks he is a drama queen so if he set this all up why wasnt he overly dramatic...screaming and crying if he is the guilty party?

While Sergio is different... I dont think he had one thing to do with his daughter's disappearance.

Why would he put himself the closest to Isa's room that night when he made the 911 call if he was the gulity culprit? Doesnt make one bit of sense to me.

IMO

I do think this is a good point. If he played it up for the cover up, why did he not play it up...quite the opposite, on the 911 call?

Isn't it possible that the timbre heard in SC's voice during the 911 call is that of a man who hasn't slept? That's what I'm thinking...

:cool:

Doesn't matter what agency owns the dog, a dog is trained in one specific scent discipline only and is not used to detect different scents. So a dog that is trained to detect drugs will not also be a dog that is used to detect human decomposition. One dog, one discipline. If LE is looking for a cadaver OR a live person OR drugs, that would be 3 different dogs brought in, and not at the same time.
They can and do cross train dogs. They never cross train an explosive dog with anything

There is something very ummm... unusual... going on here. At least that's my hunch and that of a few other folks I know and trust.

Anyone see this? http://articles.latimes.com/2012/mar/19/nation/la-na-fast-furious-20120319

Let's just say that there's a familial connection however distant. And let's just say that perhaps there was some sort of covert activity within the immediate or slightly extended family. And let's say that a cover was blown somehow or something else in the familial dynamic changed. Would there be some cause for a retribution, a "message" maybe?

Could be a stretch, but might be an interesting scenario. Maybe there is some degree of an informant situation potentially at play?

Also, anyone else find it interesting that the Chief gave the presser today as opposed to Pachecho or Hawke?

Maybe I'm just insane. LOL.

Isn't it possible that the timbre heard in SC's voice during the 911 call is that of a man who hasn't slept? That's what I'm thinking...

:cool:
He said himself he fell asleep watching the game.

I do think this is a good point. If he played it up for the cover up, why did he not play it up...quite the opposite, on the 911 call?

Well, high, panicky drama often does not come over too well either, on some of the 911 calls I have heard in the past when it turned out the person was lying. It can be more difficult to pull that off, than to remain calm and kind of monotone, as though your only point is to make the report clear for the dispatcher. But who the H knows...

There is something very ummm... unusual... going on here. At least that's my hunch and that of a few other folks I know and trust.

Anyone see this? http://articles.latimes.com/2012/mar/19/nation/la-na-fast-furious-20120319

Let's just say that there's a familial connection however distant. And let's just say that perhaps there was some sort of covert activity within the immediate or slightly extended family. And let's say that a cover was blown somehow or something else in the familial dynamic changed. Would there be some cause for a retribution, a "message" maybe?

Could be a stretch, but might be an interesting scenario. Maybe there is some degree of an informant situation potentially at play?

Also, anyone else find it interesting that the Chief gave the presser today as opposed to Pachecho or Hawke?

Maybe I'm just insane. LOL.

And there it is, run with it folks.

Apologies if this has been mentioned, you guys are fast posters, still on last thread.
Being a baseball aficionado, SC's Diamondback comment from the 911 call got my attention. Watching the Diamondback game on at midnight? It was over before they got home.

Sergio: “No, we got home late from my son's baseball game, about 10:30 last night. Everyone took their showers and they all went to bed. I even was in the living room watching the Diamondbacks game at midnight, I fell asleep, and I never heard anything weird. I was* just on the other side of the wall from her."

Friday April 20
Diamondbacks vs Braves in Phx
Started 6:40 pm AZ time
Game Time lasted 2 hrs 50 min
Ended 9:30 pm AZ time
http://espn.go.com/mlb/boxscore?gameId=320420129

Could be TIVO I guess.

I thought of that too just a few minutes ago. Dh (sports guru) said there wouldn't be a game on then. I can only think of a dvr? thx

I thought of that too just a few minutes ago. Dh (sports guru) said there wouldn't be a game on then. I can only think of a dvr? thx

Yeah, I DVR sports all the time, to avoid commercials and get thru the game in record time, so that is possible.

Introducing Fast and Furious gun smuggling and the Celis family. Are they the same Celis family, we report you decide.

They can and do cross train dogs. They never cross train an explosive dog with anything

Not sure who "they" are. I can't see using a cross-trained dog as being a best practice in the world of forensic crime solving, especially in a murder case. I imagine a decent attorney could have a field day in court creating doubt about what a cross-trained dog alerted on, exactly. Was it a dead person? A live person? A scent trail?

I'm going back to Alicia the neighbor.

Finding Isabel: The untold investigation

"At first glance, it appears somebody had removed the screen from Isabel's bedroom window, a window only about 20 feet away from the house next door.

"It's directly over this wall, right there," says Alicia Stardevant, pointing at Isabel's bedroom window. "And that's my bedroom window right there."

What's interesting about this particular neighbor is that Stardevant says she heard men's voices around 6:30 that Saturday morning.

The sun was already up so she didn't really think anything of it.

That is, until Isabel's uncle frantically pounded on her door about an hour and a half later. (8am, before the 911 call the uncle/cousin is already there)

"He asked me if I've seen a little girl around here -- and I said no. He said his niece was missing."

That's when Stardevant starting putting two and two together. Men's voices outside her bedroom window and a missing little girl -- could they be related?

"I didn't hear her ... I never heard her voice," Stardevant says. "I heard a couple of male voices right outside my bedroom window, right outside her bedroom window But I didn't hear a struggle. There was no fighting and I think she was taken by someone she knew."

"I've heard speculations that the family is involved in drugs, the cartel," Stardevant says. "But that's just what people are saying. Who really knows?"

"We've been examining every possibility, whether it be extended family members, friends," says Tucson Police Sgt. Maria Hawke. "We haven't ruled out anyone."

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18306084/finding-isabel-the-untold-investigation

The rest of the article is worth reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FuryRoadWarrior