AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you missed the post about a certain narcotics division chief and who he is ( purportedly) related to? And how many charges both RC and SC have had go "poof"?

JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I saw from their dockets is not at all unusual and according to one local poster, is typical in such cases in AZ. Dismissals due to lack of sustainable evidence or due to completion of diversion is common and does not in any way indicate some conspiracy based on a shadowy relative with clout.

Those who are physically dependent on opioids and benzos take very high doses. With increased amounts, they become lethargic and will have slurred speech along with other side effects. When someone is on low dose of a benzo, they don't slur their speech, but the desired effect of decreased agitation can be witnessed. IMO, Sergio's affect was grossly inappropriate for the situation. He should have been agitated. He also misinterpreted that the 911 operator wanted his wife's height and not his daughters and he had difficulty spelling Isabel's name. Perhaps he is normally "goofy" like this, but I doubt it.

Like I said, I am very familiar with drug addicts. I can tell if they are on benzos, opiates, amphetamines, etc. I can detect the smallest of signs in people who are not slurring or lethargic. I have had to deal with this most of my life and it was necessary at times for emotional survival to be able to quickly detect the cues. And that's about all I want to say about that.

They are searching at golf links and swan?? That's right near the ball field .

*If* there is evidence indicating that Isabel could be in the wash two miles from the home it makes the gun cartel theory a little less likely imo. A gang member could take their time and drive further away to get some distance between the crime scene and the site of upcoming frantic police presence. Someone who needed to get back in a brief while would be more likely to bury her close.

This is a wash after a monsoon (heavy rain); not a dry wash. Once the water is gone (which is quickly) washes become basically dirt road beds. Lots of quads, people riding horses, walking dogs, etc.

*If* there is evidence indicating that Isabel could be in the wash two miles from the home it makes the gun cartel theory a little less likely imo. A gang member could take their time and drive further away to get some distance between the crime scene and the site of upcoming frantic police presence. Someone who needed to get back in a brief while would be more likely to bury her close.

Anything is possible, I dont recall anyone of note here saying the gun thing was fact or true, what that amounted to were several people who heard a rumor, did some research and then decided to post their findings here for the WS community to sleuth it and see if there was anything there. A child is missing and some of us are willing to consider anything to help try and figure out what happened to her regardless of how kooky it may be or how stupid it may make us look. This isnt a popularity contest.

I still wanna know about the campers. Who camps next to an active Air Force base?!? And why are they allowed to?!? Weird.

FTR, it's just over 3 miles from the home and had previously been searched due to the proximity to the ball field.

Notice the two campers in the accompanying photo at http://www.kvoa.com/news/tucson-police-pima-sheriffs-scouring-wash-near-davis-monthan/. Could be unrelated, but caught my eye.

Thank's for that photo. To answer a few SARTEC questions from info provided about search. Given that they are using a Helecopter overhead, ( need to see a front side pic of which one they got up in the air ) I would think if it is a Sheriffs department or Border Patrol Agency military grade search helecopter with the infrared / sonar globe on the front that is capable of looking not only at the surface but underneath and seeing the Campers on sight, those are typically used as an AC / Rehydration Break area used by LEO's and Detectives and surely signs that they are planning on being in this location for awhile.

Thank's for that photo. To answer a few SARTEC questions from info provided about search. Given that they are using a Helecopter overhead, ( need to see a front side pic of which one they got up in the air ) I would think if it is a Sheriffs department or Border Patrol Agency military grade search helecopter with the infrared / sonar globe on the front that is capable of looking not only at the surface but underneath and seeing the Campers on sight, those are typically used as an AC / Rehydration Break area used by LEO's and Detectives and surely signs that they are planning on being in this location for awhile.

LE has left the scene. I see no markings of ANY agency on those campers. And they're not current models from what I see. BWDIK?

ETA: just enlarged the photo. One of the two campers is on a beater pick up. We like to call them "goat roper-mobiles" around here. LOL. The other camper does not even fit the pick up. Definitely not LE/agency... unless off duty responded on their way to/from a camping trip.

IF the voices at 6:30 IIRC heard by the neighbor is correct then, "Someone who needed to get back in a brief", would not have had an opportunity to get far from the current focus of LE searches. jmo

I don't see how he looks guilty. His emotion in interviews seems genuine. The mother's emotions are very contrived and fake. She arrived at work earlier than usual. Trying to create an alibi?

Where did you learn RC arrived at work earlier than usual?

And it's been inferred (maybe not documented) that Uncle Cousin resided in the family home until fairly recently. And how on earth was he on scene before TPD, if what we've seen/read is true? So, SOOOoooo hinky all around.

How could he be on scene so fast? RC could have called him as she was running to her car, knowing he loved closer (if he does) saying get the heck over there, I don't know what's going on!

Just a guess.

I still wanna know about the campers. Who camps next to an active Air Force base?!? And why are they allowed to?!? Weird.

FTR, it's just over 3 miles from the home and had previously been searched due to the proximity to the ball field.

I wonder about the campers too, LEO doesnt use campers like that to carry their CSI stuff they have vans, they must be search people who have experience in desert searches or something working with LEO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT1510