AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is fairly easy to rule out the possibility that she walked off, by the fact that she has not been found, JMO...if they had cameras showing otherwise someone would have been charged by now,JMO...Le was just pointing out that this is the one thing they feel confident did NOT happen. JMO

Coincidently they had a camera on their roof but it turns out it was broken and/or tampered with.

I don't know where that question came from? Is it speculation RC didn't live there?
You are sure cute though bf...lol

pure speculation....but if i hear anything different, I'll let you know gf!

In the recent cases where a random person or neighbor has killed a child (Brianna, Jonathan,Aliahana, the little girl in GA whose name I can't recall that begins with a "J"-Jorely?) those children were found fairly quickly. These killers seem to be a hurry to dispose of the bodies.

Why does it seem as though only the children where a parent and/or step are possible suspects that the children cannot be found? (Kyron, Lisa, Ayla, Aliayah, Hailey, Haleigh, maybe Isabel, etc....) Is it because they can control the reporting time and decide when it is safe to make the call? Just wondering...

IMHO,
The fact that CPS was involved with this family back in December is very hard to spin into something benign.

I mean seriously, if the Celises are in no way involved in Isa's disappearance then they are the victims of the worst case of coincidental bad luck I have ever seen.

What next? It just looks worse and worse!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So did anyone figure out for sure if BC stayed the whole night at the home or are we still unsure?

Her wording was odd on the 911 call; she said she had not "come to check on her" that morning, so I think this caused some speculation...JMO

True...good point. but who do you think was at the window @ 0630?

I've wondered if it wasn't possibly a meter reader or someone of that sort that happened to see the screen pushed out and was there talking with someone about it, but how could there have been more than one voice out there at that time of the day?

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

So did anyone figure out for sure if BC stayed the whole night at the home or are we still unsure?

Nothing has been confirmed but I think if you read between the lines, you'll get your answer.

"get her butt home". <chuckle>

Becky says she left work at 7, Sergio says his wife had just left for work.
IMO

Her wording was odd on the 911 call; she said she had not "come to check on her" that morning, so I think this caused some speculation...JMO

I thought the same thing too, when I read that, it seemed as if she either hadnt been home at all the night before, or was out really late, fell asleep and ran out of the house to go to work, another EXTREMELY ALARMING thing to me IN MY OWN OPINION, is HOW CAN THE NEIGHBOR HEAR THE DOGS BARKING FRANTICALLY, AND MEN TALKING OUTSIDE THE HOME, but supposedly MOM is up getting ready for work, and she heard NONE of this? she says she left at 7am, the talking men and barking dogs was supposedly around 6;30AM????? I still feel as if SC had something to do with this, and Im not so sure his wife is innocent though, I think she had to know SOMETHING. MOO

So it was Sergio who brought up the fact that Isabel writes on the walls?

Sergio: Writing on the wall, crayons, everywhere you look, she is there. The first night we were allowed back in the house, it was awful.

Why did he bring this up?? In case something had turned up that was suspicious?

I think that might just depend on the dog? (I'm sure you know that, sorry if I sound dumb.) My back neighbors' dog barks a lot when he's out playing with them, I guess just cuz he's excited. Took me some getting used to.

Now if we are out in the backyard running and playing with them like tossing them the frisbee or a ball they will bark because they are happy and excited but the Celis neighbor said these dogs were barking like they were in a panic. Now I do have to say, I take what she says with a boatload of salt. If it had been Sergio he would have made sure the dogs were inside the home and not out in the yard.

But really it makes no sense for someone to remove Isa from her home after daybreak and right among three dogs who are having fits. Any neighbor could have gotten up at anytime and would have been able to see what was going on.

It makes more sense to me that Isa was taken out under the cover of darkness.

IMO

No way. SEVERAL WEEKS? That's a LONG time for Isabel to be away from her Mom and brothers. If she turned up alive and well tomorrow, would the No Contact order between Sergio and the boys be expanded to include her (does anyone know if it already does?), or lifted?
I guess that depends on where she shows up, and under what circumstances, I suppose. But let's just say a random handyman had kidnapped her up and has dropped her off some place where she would be able to find help to reunite her with her family.
Would her Dad have to stay away?

I'm way behind so someone else has probably answered this. Just in case...

As I understand it, SC voluntarily agreed not to contact the boys in any way. He's still allowed contact with RC.

There is nothing legal to stop him from contacting the boys, it's just an agreement with CPS.

If he chose, for whatever reason, to contact the boys, then CPS would have to decide whether they were likely to prevail in court.

If Isa showed up and it was clear SC had nothing to do with her disappearance, my bet would be that SC would break the agreement and CPS wouldn't say boo.

SC being asked to not see his own children and the CPS involvement in December suggests a dysfunctional family dynamic of some kind. I hardly think that info would be released if it had no meaning at all.

Pretty sure I remember a statement from TPD that they were told that the whole family and no one else was there that night. (Oh, please don't ask me to go find that presser and link it. (But I will if you want.)) That doesn't necessarily make this a fact though, as they were only repeating what the family had told them. They didn't add their own verification so take it only for what it's worth.

that 911 call was disturbing to me to say the least. When my son went missing for 10 minutes, i was FRANTIC. I called 911 right away and was hysterical, couldnt even talk right. Couldnt breathe. I couldnt imagine ever loosing a child and sounding as calm as he did after an hour goes by??? makes no sense to me, unless he suspected that a family member took her or someone he knew, I cant see why he would be so d*** calm.

Wow just wow! Children who have been writing on their closet walls has just taken the most sinister turn I've yet to see.. in fact we won't even call IT what IT is but instead we will now term it as children "scrawling" on their closet wall...wow that alone changes the entire tone of it...

Furthermore it is now automatically being assumed that the child wrote...er...um I mean scrawled on their closet wall that the child HAD TO HAVE BEEN IN EXTREMELY DIRE AND DEADLY OF SITUATIONS UPON WHICH SHE SCRAWLED ON THE WALLS.. such as either having been locked into her closet by an evil parent or in such fear of a monstrous parent she sought refuge hiding and "scrawling" those most hideous and deadliest of secrets upon the closet walls..

Moo but this is a very dangerous path to take in making extremely large assumptions along with tagging extremely dramatic and sinister accusations of what MUST DEFINITELY BE THE CAUSE/REASON FOR CHILDREN WRITING ON THEIR CLOSET WALLS.. IMO ludicrous and outright nutty to state that writing on the inside of a child's closet is indicative of severe nefarious issues within that home! GMAB!!

as posted earlier not only was I writing on the inside wall of my walk in closet prior to the age Isa is now. But furthermore what wide ranging "scrawling" was on my wall was from who I"liked" who I may have hated one week.. one day at some point in my childhood(and yea maybe it even stated one of my parents who I was mad at in that moment in time) ..to written made up codes or passwords to the hidden "secret" from my over active imagination..to even some damn lips I actually drew at one point on that closet wall Where id pretend I was kissing some boy in whatever imaginary scene I had going on in my head..

My Good Gawd I can only imagine What would being said about my scrawling on the inside of my closet.. if going with the avenue that's present it'd be said I was locked in my closet by the abusive evil parents that id scrawledthat I hated on that wall.. along with those scrawlings about secrets and codes and heaven forbid you add in some lips to practice smooching a boy.. well then without a doubt that secret must be that I'm being sexually molested by that evil parent that id wrote that I hated..again GMAB!!!

I was never locked nor did I hide in my closet from any abuse...and neither of my parents ever abused me!

GOOD GAWD!

hey abstr, my gf, did you ever read anything else the neighbor said to the press? or has she been quite since the NG interview?

IF Sergio took Isabel out in the night...maybe he only did the screen tampering once his wife had left the house...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven