AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
LisaB said" Sergio specifically mentioning that everyone took showers.
clipped most except for above,

Anyone wonder, how can 5 people take a shower in so little time, supposedly they got home around 10:30. The time thing to me is SOOOO way off :banghead:

Why not? Our son has four in his family and they all take showers one after another. They have a tankless water heater and 2 bathrooms.

IMO

I listened to it and theres NO way to tell if that recorded scanner conversation came from that day/night.
It could be from last year for all we know.

No like she said on that video it only stays up for a week. So she decided to save them to her computer.

Jean on NG just stated the the TSP is not discounting that the abduction in drug related. Was that mentioned at the press conference today? TIA

Surprisingly, Nancy Grace just blew that one over. She was more interested in the coloring on the wall.

Anyone wonder, how can 5 people take a shower in so little time, supposedly they got home around 10:30. The time thing to me is SOOOO way off :banghead:

I actually expect that he just meant the 3 kids. MOO

Peeps, I know we all want to work hard to find Isa, and that's what brings us together on this thread.

But please remember that WS works so well because we have rules that we rely on our posters to follow. Rules like not posting links to unapproved sites, or not posting wild speculation about a case.

It's not always fun, following the Rulez, but it's worth it. Sometimes another site seems to have a "scoop." That's fine. Our members will find the info, sleuth out the truth of the situation, and come to their conclusions on their very own.

Soooo... guess what I'm saying is, review the rules, and follow them please.

:tyou:

No like she said on that video it only stays up for a week. So she decided to save them to her computer.

YES, thats the answer, "she said" ,we dont relly know who "she" is, cant believe everything we hear or read :seeya:

I get what you are saying too...I can see and understand stances from all directions....

However, I dont think critizing LE for keeping things tightlipped, when mom and dad arent out there doing much of anything themselves and not answering questions that are asked of them or having their own press conference to denounce rumours and such.....annoys me (and im sure others too).

...just a rant....

They would just be wasting their time. The people that dont believe them now would not believe them even if they tried to dispell the rumors.

The reason I am critizing LE is not for being tightlipped. They dont have to come out and comment at all. Most LE doesnt. In fact it is very rare that LE holds this many PCs. What I have critizized them about is each and everytime they say the same thing. PCs are done to release additional new information to the media about Isa's disappearance. Having redundant PCs serves no purpose. If they dont want to say anything then stop having the PCs altogether.

IMO

This may sound completely insane... and is nothing more than speculation, so take it for what little it is worth. I keep hearing they were very social, involved in little league and church and so on, yet they rarely had visitors. There WAS a visit from CPS a few months ago, and we've been told Isabel wrote on walls with crayons (that last will and testament she "scrawled" on the inside of the closet wall notwithstanding) added to Sergio specifically mentioning that everyone took showers... what if there was something about the condition of the inside of their home that either put them at risk if people found out (drugs, guns, etc.) or (as is more likely) would have embarrassed them (something like hoarding or poor housekeeping). I have seen some people with hideous houses whose children leave the house looking scrubbed and well dressed, not "neglected" or wearing stained and rumpled clothing. These are the kind of people who spend three days frantically cleaning before relatives come for a holiday, but who just can't throw anything away. In some cases, they are the ones who come outside onto their porches and close the door behind them when you show up unannounced. I suspect that if Social Services had gotten wind of that sort of thing they would have paid a visit to the family. It would have no bearing at all on Isabel disappearing, but may have been the catalyst for them to want to have a service come in and clean the house?
Just thinking out loud.

In there last interview that I just watched, Sergio and Becky said that they had the house cleaned because LE left behind so many chemicals while testing for evidence that they didn't want it to be dangerous for the boys.

:waitasec:

I'm confused.

Let me see if I can recap this latest piece of info. There is a video out there somewhere that shows an explosion near the Celis home during the night in question and also during the time frame that she went missing?

Do we have confirmation that is was on the right date, right street, right time?

Do we have confirmation that is was a transformer blowing out (as someone suggested)?

-------
This begs the question, what does this mean for our case? Would their house or security system (if they have one) lost power?

Two bathrooms, 10 minutes showers?

I thought CV said that both parents have fully cooperated from day one and LE talks with both of them everyday.

It is an unwinnable situation. If they appeared a 100 times they would be criticized a 100 times over.

Do you really think the person who took Isa almost a month ago is going to return her if the Celis plead for her safe return? I dont. I have only seen that happen one time in Canada but I cant remember one case in the states where it ever worked.

IMO

This is JMO - Who cares about winning when it's been almost a month and you could get on tv and show people her face and that you want your daughter found. JMO, not doing it would be harder than doing it. SC should want to help focus the eyes away from him more than he has because Isabel is still gone.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18499438/number-of-isabel-celis-volunteers-drops

Number of volunteers is down to almost nothing and still, the parents say nothing. There is nothing bad enough in the world that people could think, say, or post about me that would keep me from being present and visible to he media and public, all the time, in this situation. Case after case, we see the adults hiding out while a baby is missing. It is disgusting, IMO.

In there last interview that I just watched, Sergio and Becky said that they had the house cleaned because LE left behind so many chemicals while testing for evidence that they didn't want it to be dangerous for the boys.

But they never went back there to live did they?

To those who have actually seen the Celis home and the proximity to the garage and Isa's bedroom window, would the mom have had to walk by the window to get to the garage or is it not on that side of the home?

There appears to be a door inside the garage to go into the house. The videos of LE bringing family members into the garage, brought them inside the house.

If anything, the family members that used vehicles exited out of the house through the garage, so no one would even be near Isa's bedroom as her room is on the opposite side of the house from the garage.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18499438/number-of-isabel-celis-volunteers-drops

Number of volunteers is down to almost nothing and still, the parents say nothing. There is nothing bad enough in the world that people could think, say, or post about me that would keep me from being present and visible to he media and public, all the time, in this situation. Case after case, we see the adults hiding out while a baby is missing. It is disgusting, IMO.

There seemed to be a lot of community support for the Celis family before the CPS action. I would assume that has changed how the community views them now. There were numerous fund raising activities at the beginning of the case. I doubt there will be many more planned if people fear the money is going to parents who may be guilty.

Wouldnt both parents lose custody of the kids if it was just random scrawlings from "being locked in the closet?" So did Isa write stuff only about dad? Just wondering aloud.

Haven't watched NG yet but will in a few hours. This whole part, from reading comments here, sounds so flipping bizarre. CPS should have taken my three kids away by now because they colored on walls.

My daughter has colored on walls, on her little play plastic kitchen (the whole inside of it is still completely colored green). Don't even get me started on how she colored her own arms and legs with a black sharpie marker :banghead: Ahhhh, those were the days.

I think I am going to go in my closet and start writing some crazy arse stuff on the walls before the aliens stop in and lift me out of my house. :crazy:

Wouldnt both parents lose custody of the kids if it was just random scrawlings from "being locked in the closet?" So did Isa write stuff only about dad? Just wondering aloud.

Actually, I'm just sitting here thinking about that very thing. I had a very bad childhood, had an abusive mother, she was always on some type of drug and had some very high expectations for me. When I would bring home a B instead of an A, she would lock me in the closet, with a small light and my homework and wouldn't let me out until I was finished. I NEVER wrote on a wall, I didn't dare or I'd be picking up my teeth for a month. This being said, we didn't know about CPS back in those days, I'm 58. Now, from what I gather from Sergio saying that when they got back to the home Isa's writings were all over the walls and it reminded him of her being there and that was difficult, so, I'm just not certain how to take this writing on the wall inside her closet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname