AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't that just indicate server problems with their webhost - looks like it just not connecting not done away with.

it could be....or they are updating it....or they got rid of it....
i checked the webhost...but it doesnt give any indication...

I try.. I observe over 1000 people at a time as a personal security protection agent and I'm trained in body language interpretation and interogation methods.

JohnQ I sure hope you are right. I was sad after the presser but hearing you say that and mulling what it might mean that both website and facebook page from family are down is giving me new hope.

Wouldn't that just indicate server problems with their webhost - looks like it just not connecting not done away with.

Ill give the benefit of the doubt for now and pray they are just "working" on it for a while, but ,if its been taken down for good, it was really the only place on the net that was actually put up by the"family". I can also see that RC is losing support "likes" on her FB. THE WHOLE THING STINKS!!! I need a vent thread.:maddening:

hmmm... both the bringisahome site and the FB page hosted by Steve are indeed dead and not working. This seems like what happened right before George Zimmerman got arrested as well as what has happened in other cases. Hmmm Wonder what has happened.. I really don't think its merely server error as BOTH sites and pages are not working.

both are down? hmmmmmmm
that is super hinky.....

there is zero error for the website...it just directs to nothing...to me that indicates it was taken down...but im no webmaster so you can ignore me! :giggle:

ETA...im not sure what FB page you are talking about...but this one is still up and running

https://www.facebook.com/FindIsabelCelis

hmmm... both the bringisahome site and the FB page hosted by Steve are indeed dead and not working. This seems like what happened right before George Zimmerman got arrested as well as what has happened in other cases. Hmmm Wonder what has happened.. I really don't think its merely server error as BOTH sites and pages are not working.

thanks for your expertise - I hope you are right

Both sites down??? Run by different people?

They're probably hosted by different web servers.

Something's going on.

both are down? hmmmmmmm
that is super hinky.....

there is zero error for the website...it just directs to nothing...to me that indicates it was taken down...but im no webmaster so you can ignore me! :giggle:

ETA...im not sure what FB page you are talking about...but this one is still up and running

https://www.facebook.com/FindIsabelCelis

Interesting... That FB is the one hosted by Steve but it was not working just a few minutes ago... HMMMM

Both sites down??? Run by different people?

They're probably hosted by different web servers.

Something's going on.

a FB page would have nothing to do with the website where the domain is registered to a certain person in AZ and the webhost is known....

im not sure what FB page is down......and i dont think they are "owned" by the same person....because i "whois'd" the website....

I am wondering if there is a good reason why LE constantly mentions that they are not ruling out "extended family" either? It doesn't seem like a typical thing for LE say. I remember in an interview with SC and BC they were asked if they had any family in Mexico and SC answered with, "not anyone that would hurt Isa", or something along that nature. So it seems they do have family in Mexico. Don't know if it is related to the search in Mexico or not but we wouldn't know what type of search activity could be going on there. It's possible that SC set something up with relatives in Mexico. Who knows?? But I believe SC being separated from the other children is absolutely related to this case and that LE believes he is involved in his daughters disappearance. IMO.

bringisahome twitter page had a post an hour ago, I think, referencing the website :waitasec:

a FB page would have nothing to do with the website where the domain is registered to a certain person in AZ and the webhost is known....

im not sure what FB page is down......and i dont think they are "owned" by the same person....because i "whois'd" the website....

Didn't know one was a FB page.

Was the family site the one where the comments appeared about the message in the closet???

I should have said had their say without getting criticized. By saying "They are damned if they do, damned if they don't" is not only belittling the reasoning of those who are suspicious about what the family has said, but it makes it sound like those of us who are suspicious based on these comments are just out to get the family no matter what. That isn't the truth, and it isn't fair at all. I think those of us who are suspicious of them are just as reasonable as those who aren't, and we should be allowed to express those opinions without the judgement.

Above BBM.. I absolutely agree and IMO no matter what side of, or on top of the fence(or like me increasingly nauseous due to motion sickness of up and down, on the fence).. Regardless of what position IMO they all are reasonable and all should be allowed to state their position at any given time.. I fully realize that when I do state what my opinion is at any given time that there are going to be others who disagree and do not see it the way I do.. At any given time when I state my opinion I'm going to have others give me anywhere from one to one hundred reasons why they don't agree with me or see it differently.. IMO it has nothing at all to do with "judgement" of me or my opinion it has to do with their having a totally different view or way of looking at the situation..

I believe that we all have views and opinions that at any given time differ from others and we all have posts that are replied with an opposing view.. It's not just my posts that get replied to with opposing views.. Just like its not just posts that are of the opinion that feel hinky about the parent(s) that receive replies stating an opposing view that they don't feel hinky about the parents.. Everyone and anyone has replies given opposing what they believe.. Feel.. Think.. Or opine .. I certainly don't take it personally and it's not "judging" its stating that they feel or believe differently and why..

I'm certain that somehow my words won't relay that I am agreeing with you and attempting to explain how that I, too(as well as most others here) are exactly in the same boat as you are in that we, too get the same replies as you do stating the same sentiment of not being in agreement with you.. We all are in the same boat as far as that goes and it just cannot be taken as personal.. IMO its not personal.. It's just addressing that we're different in many ways, yet we are the same in many ways and this isn't about being on sides.. We're all here for Isa(in this case specifically) and In knowing that it's ok that we may feel greatly different about issues in and around her case and I full well expect that we can each voice those very different feelings.. Opinions.. Thoughts and views..

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

This is JMO, obviously, but I think LE would have contacted Mexican authorities for any case of a child being taken so near the border, especially a child of Hispanic descent.

Well, at least we're fast on the draw here. Maybe too fast, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52