AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend said that she usually slept with her brothers??

No, the video (ABC) that was linked up thread is not new... the video says "sources say".

This is the video where the coworker says Becky came in early in the morning the day Isa went missing.

Think 'twas only Nancy Grace that 'established' that Isa usually slept with her brothers,but like a few other pieces of this case it has become part of the 'case' against her parents, particularly her father...

BBM

But the link above posted by Dee10 is a report by ABC stating that Isabel usually slept with her brothers - I wouldn't think ABC gets its information from Nancy Grace.

I didn't see a video of LE taking things out of the home, were computers taken?

BBM

But the link above posted by Dee10 is a report by ABC stating that Isabel usually slept with her brothers - I wouldn't think ABC gets its information from Nancy Grace.

Well, we've seen all of the networks repeat the same errors, like the boys were Sergio's ex wife's...and the CPS visit was minor...and on and on

So this "sources say" does not fly with me be it ABC, NBC, or HLN

BBM

But the video only says that "sources" say she slept with siblings, so imo we still don't know if the source was NG.

Smoothoperator: If something was done to Isa prior to 6:30 am and she was left in that room until Becky left for work..there would be some serious cadaver, evidence, DNA in that room also, so I agree that scenerio would not work. I have not made a decision on what I feel about Sergio and what if any is his involvement in this whole thing is yet ,but I will say that if I didnt want someone going into my kids room for what ever reason, I might park my butt outside their room all night to make sure no one entered that room without me knowing. Just saying. I also am having a hard time believing Sergio would have done something to his own daughter. But I am trying to just deal with what we know right now and of course speculation to some extent. I'm on the fence on this one really.

BBM

Plus ABC is right in there getting info, talking to people. The local reporter said he didn't get to talk to Sergio at the vigil, but an ABC reporter talked with SC offcamera.

Well, we've seen all of the networks repeat the same errors, like the boys were Sergio's ex wife's...and the CPS visit was minor...and on and on

So this "sources say" does not fly with me be it ABC, NBC, or HLN

The point I was trying to make about this is that everyone was saying that Nancy Grace was the only one who had reported that Isabel slept with her brothers. Apparently NG isn't the only one, since we have the link where ABC reports it, too. Who knows if it's true or not.

Plus ABC is right in there getting info, talking to people. The local reporter said he didn't get to talk to Sergio at the vigil, but an ABC reporter talked with SC offcamera.

:waitasec:
The video in question was aired weeks ago....the ABC video linked was from weeks ago...NG came up with this idea of Isa usually sleeping with her brothers the first week Isa went missing.

I didn't see a video of LE taking things out of the home, were computers taken?

You really can't tell from the video shown on the news, I have not been able to find any tripoded RAW FULL footage anywhere of the in and out activity of LE. The media only ever showed a few segments where officers were going in and out at the onset of the investigation. They very well may have taken a computer, it's really hard to tell and it wouldn't be out of the norm to take the computer just to grab an image of the harddrive and return it.

:waitasec:
The video in question was aired weeks ago....the ABC video linked was from weeks ago...NG came up with this idea of Isa usually sleeping with her brothers the first week Isa went missing.

The ABC report was from 4-25 the Wednesday 5 days after Isa was reported missing on the previous Saturday - that's the first week she was missing.

Think 'twas only Nancy Grace that 'established' that Isa usually slept with her brothers,but like a few other pieces of this case it has become part of the 'case' against her parents, particularly her father...

The link provided by Dee is from ABS News, where they report the same thing as NG.

The ABC report was from 4-25 the Wednesday 5 days after Isa was reported missing on the previous Saturday - that's the first week she was missing.

Yeah, I said weeks ago.

The point I was trying to make about this is that everyone was saying that Nancy Grace was the only one who had reported that Isabel slept with her brothers. Apparently NG isn't the only one, since we have the link where ABC reports it, too. Who knows if it's true or not.

Carole, your point is well-taken. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member