AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 69 in PDF # 5

In regards to the window screen

2llcd9g.png

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/link/563536/pdf-celis-5-allegations-of-owed-money-evidence-from-home

for entertainment value (obviously nothing related to the case), packet 2, page 38. I'm sure that girl is really pleased with this association. Wow, those poor officers that have to respond to these kind of "tips".

oh brian's story? :floorlaugh: good lord!

I still want to know what one of the sons has....

she states to LE
One of my sons has -------
LE askes would he hurt her.....

He goes to a regular school and plays on a regular little league team, so I think it has to be something 'mainstream-able'---like ADHD or a mild form of Aspergers. But it is odd that it was mentioned so quickly.

Is there some sort of public record confirmation of this, or MSM source??

I am the source with regards to JM's mother marrying into the M family and that JM's name was changed after his mother married into the M family.

My son is dating a woman whose father is related to the M family. Actually my son's gf calls JM's mother and father "aunt and uncle".

I received the information first hand, and was approved by WS to post this information weeks ago.

Packet 5, pg 35

Truck Impounded E. 12th and Search Warrant
Were not going to tell the owner they were taking it
Owner and another came up while they were int he process, upset
Gave keys, they took it away for processing
Luminoled it (negative results?) - kept two items from it (cloth and knife)

Name is blocked out but may begin with R

JVM on HLN has DP the Celis' neighbor on the phone right now

JVM talking to neighbor, he has trusted his kids with SC, did not see much of RC because "she was always working"
They are talking about a "guy who was staying with them and owed someone a lot of money" they want to know who he is, who did he owe money to.

Packet 5

Truck Impounded E. 12th and Search Warrant
Were not going to tell the owner they were taking it
Owner and another came up while they were int he process, upset
GAve keys, they took it away for processing
Luminoled it - kept two items from it (cloth and knife)

Name is blocked out but may begin with R

Please put the page number as it makes it easier to look it up. The average document is 90 pages. TIA :blowkiss:

Packet 3-page 73: Sergio phoned Isa's coach on Saturday morning to tell him they would not be at Isa's game that day because Isa was missing.

Whu......????

If this even crosses your mind (it would be the last thing on mine) why not have a neighbor or somebody peripheral give the call to the coach.

In pdf 5 A woman who claims to be the Celis's sister in law called police and informed them that she believes Isa's disappearance is related to a 175,000 loan that Sergio received from her employer. They could not identify the woman on the payroll and employer denies this.

A loan from the SIL's employer - not Sergio's. Interesting. When it says "employer denies this" I thought it was his employer who denied it. Need to go back and check for sure but it thought there was more said by HIS employer in this conversation - like they did not think he was into drugs and he was a quick learner, etc.

I think there is something to this.

I am the source with regards to JM's mother marrying into the M family and that JM's name was changed after his mother married into the M family.

My son is dating a woman whose father is related to the M family. Actually my son's gf calls JM's mother and father "aunt and uncle".

I received the information first hand, and was approved by WS to post this information weeks ago.

I can confirm this through the MSM archives I have found, except that Isa has to be his first cousin once removed (RC's cousin). RC's father is JM's mother's brother according to what I found.

What's interesting is the coach who knows SC well, is a mortgage loan officer. I wonder if some info he had was on financial situations with the family and why would he think the father is involved in some way.

JVM is calling these reports evidence, which is not exactly accurate IMO
These are tips, not evidence, that reports were generated from by investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea