AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mentioning a closet reminded me of the alleged writing in Isabel's closet.

This is what was revealed about the note on Nancy Grace's Show.

GREGG PAUL, KFYI RADIO via telephone

“”Nancy, it really brings another mysterious element to this case. What we are hearing is that possible message from Isabel, as you said, was found inside the closet, on the wall. But when police were asked about it, you just saw it, the -- Sergeant Hawke, she wouldn`t even confirm it. They wouldn`t talk about it. They don`t want to discuss it to protect the investigation. But it is an interesting twist to the story.””

When Nancy Grace asked Jean Casarez about the source of stunning reports out of Tucson that a note, a message was actually scrawled by 6-year-old Isabel from inside her bedroom closet that is sending shockwaves through the child protective community, here's her response:

“First, it came about at a press conference today. Somebody asked a question, what about a note that Isabel wrote herself inside her closet? Not on a piece of paper, not on a notebook, but on her door or the wall. The response was, well, don`t really know anything about a note. But even if we did, we`re not going to talk about it.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/17/ng.01.html

With dad on the couch and not even stirred during the abduction, my sleuthing brain suggests that the abductor was known to Isabel. Was she groomed previously by her abductor? Who had access and opportunity to groom her?

There had been a male relative living in the house for a year previously. IMO he needs more than an alibi that he was smoking weed with his mate. IMO, this 5 year old who plays baseball would not go quietly with a stranger. She's no little mouse...

isabelcelis.png

So the supposed note inside the closet and the supposed hit by a cadaver dog has never even been confirmed as even being factual by the TPD? If not, why am I not surprised?:( That is the problem with high profile cases and often times rumors morph into facts. Like we were told by NG, and other media that blood had been found on a mop inside of Laci Peterson's home, and it turned out to be totally false, and just a rumor passed on by the media.

Nancy Grace's "sources" also said they were told by LE that Richard Ricci was the one who had kidnapped, raped, and murdered Elizabeth Smart, and he was going to be arrested charged for it. Of course she was flat out wrong, but still put it out anyway. So her sources, and those she has on her show are less than credible. In fact they have a big credibility problem. It wouldn't be the first time or last than NG put out misinformation. She is bad about trying to make rumors into facts to imply she has the inside scoop when it was later proven she didn't. Its one of the reasons I haven't watched her in over 5 years or more now. Imo, she is the queen of misinformation, and never goes back, and sets the record straight even when she has been proved to be factually incorrect. She had Richard Ricci arrested, tried, and convicted without one single fact to support any of it, and she crushed him in the ground every chance she got.

Does anyone have a link to a police report that showed it was a cadaver dog that hit rather than the scent trailing dog that was also there? And a poster was kind enough to post the other tracking dog that was brought inside of the home along with the other dog was used to track scents that didn't belong to any of the Celis' family members.

I still remember something about the scent tracking dog tracking from the Celis home to about two blocks away. I remember it was discussed at the time about the possibility that whoever abducted Isa may have walked with her or carried her in the dark of night and got into a vehicle that may have been parked a couple of blocks away from their home.

IMO

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/17/ng.01.html

<snipped>

S. CELIS: Within 10 minutes, 911 was called. I even was in the living room watching the Diamondbacks game at midnight.
I fell asleep.

S. CELIS: I never heard anything weird. So I was, like, just on the other side of the wall from her.

and three dogs outside in the yard.
(In the Nancy Grace video, the neighbor states that the Celis' dogs were outside at 6:30 am.)

Hi everyone.

Thread #26 is open for posting.

Please start making your way over there.

This thread will be closing in about 10 minutes.

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member