AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I read about blankets being taken from a family car, imo,it was just something they took with them to the little league games. It gets cold in the bleachers at night.

But if the car is supposedly disabled, that is weird. Who said it was a disabled car?

It was stated on NG :floorlaugh:

*Snipped* Can anyone recall any case in recent years (the last 30) where any child was kidnapped and a ransom note/demand was sent ? I cannot think of one that I have ever heard of...

Possibly the FBI would be the best source for that. I don't know if that information is usually relayed to the public, if it ever happens. "Citizen X's child was kidnapped, but a ransom note threatening their death if reported to police was left, the family paid the ransom and got the child back." Does it happen and not reported to the public? I don't know. Thankfully, the Richman family is rich only in love. :cool:

I called in my tip about the other kidnappings.
They started asking me all sorts of questions about it. "Did they have any suspects, how tall were the girls, how do you pronounce their names?"
I told them I didn't know much about the cases, just that they happened only about 3 miles from Isabel. Person kinda gasped when I said that.
They ended the call acting like it was just an ordinary call, but I could sense some excitement in the call taker

Esther Lizette Galaz

"1988 - 1994

Six-year old Lizette went missing from her apartment complex in Tucson. The next day, her body was discovered under a mattress in a ditch about a kilometer from her home. She had been beaten and raped. Police suspect that the person who killed her is the same one who abducted Karen Grajeda a year later. The case has not been solved."

http://www.myscars.org/Memorial.html

"Karen Rosalba Grajeda

1988 - 1996

Seven-year old Karen was last seen playing with her sister and some friends outside her family’s home in Tucson. Nobody noticed that Karen was missing until around 6:30 pm when her mother came to call the girls to supper. Despite a massive search, no clues about what happened to Karen were found. All of her family members have been cleared of complicity in her disappearance. Several other young girls in the area had been molested by Rodolfo Morales in the years before her disappearance, but he has not been charged in her case. An unknown man was seen in the area the day of her disappearance. He is also suspected in the unsolved abduction rape and murder of Karen Grajeda (Alma Pintada). "

The only person talking about crime scene tapes going back up was Nancy Grace.

Now at the presser tonight, they mentioned they "refreshed" the second warrant. So, IMO, it is very possible they took down the crime tape, then decided to "refresh" the second warrant, put the tape back up so they can go back in the house and also seize stuff from the car.

When I read about blankets being taken from a family car, imo,it was just something they took with them to the little league games. It gets cold in the bleachers at night.

But if the car is supposedly disabled, that is weird. Who said it was a disabled car?
It was first described when detectives searched the red car on the side of the Celis' home on Monday evening (4/23). Today on HLN it was stated that crime scene techs were removing items from its trunk and it was supposedly a disabled vehicle.
http://www.azfamily.com/news/Message-from-famliy-of-missing-Tucson-girl-148624435.html

....but this says something: Today the crime scene techs went back, put up the crime scene tape again, and removed things from the supposedly disabled red car. (More than half of all human communication is nonverbal.)

Pensfan, I am confused. WHO said that the crimescene tape went back up? Was it from the video, or did someone on scene state that? (

I think LE looks at recent parolees in these cases...which is a possibility if there is any link to the kidnappings 17-18 years ago...he could have been in prison for some other crime...

Here's a composite that was released of a possible suspect for those 2 girls. I just keep thinking if they would only circulate this pic, maybe some one has seen him in town recently.

I'm thinking he got locked up for something else, and now he's out to strike again

Attachments

• sus.png
    sus.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 60
Pensfan, I am confused. WHO said that the crimescene tape went back up? Was it from the video, or did someone on scene state that? (
A reporter on NG stated that the crime scene tape went back up today. It supposedly had been removed.

The only person talking about crime scene tapes going back up was Nancy Grace.

Now at the presser tonight, they mentioned they "refreshed" the second warrant. So, IMO, it is very possible they took down the crime tape, then decided to "refresh" the second warrant, put the tape back up so they can go back in the house and also seize stuff from the car.
Didn't we establish that NG tonight was pre-recorded from yesterday and had some bits added in? I may be confused, but I thought the "refreshed" warrant was so that BAU could come back in, last night?

I think we might be barking up the wrong tree as far as the "crime scene tape going back up" and "material from the car that doesn't run" goes.:moo::moo::moo::moo::moo:

Esther Lizette Galaz

"1988 - 1994

Six-year old Lizette went missing from her apartment complex in Tucson. The next day, her body was discovered under a mattress in a ditch about a kilometer from her home. She had been beaten and raped. Police suspect that the person who killed her is the same one who abducted Karen Grajeda a year later. The case has not been solved."

"Karen Rosalba Grajeda

1988 - 1996

Seven-year old Karen was last seen playing with her sister and some friends outside her family’s home in Tucson. Nobody noticed that Karen was missing until around 6:30 pm when her mother came to call the girls to supper. Despite a massive search, no clues about what happened to Karen were found. All of her family members have been cleared of complicity in her disappearance. Several other young girls in the area had been molested by Rodolfo Morales in the years before her disappearance, but he has not been charged in her case. An unknown man was seen in the area the day of her disappearance. He is also suspected in the unsolved abduction rape and murder of Karen Grajeda (Alma Pintada). "

These two cases are likely related IMO..and Morales is pretty high on the suspect at this point although it could just as easily be someone else since I haven't found anything saying he killed his victims. However there are big differences in the MO of the person who took Isa and the MO with the other cases. These happened on the south side of town, which isn't all that close. Not to say he couldn't have driven though....but even then, these girls were taken in broad daylight from outside. No breaking into homes. Yes he could change his MO but this is pretty rare. IMO they are nowhere near related to this case.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I'd like to add to that that I reviewed the very first Horman family statement, which was 1 full week after his disappearance. The message was essentially the same: Thank LE, thank community and volunteers, tell Kyron they are looking and want him back. The major contrast was that the Hormans, showing no emotion while speaking, did not plea for anyone to return him, nor did they ask what the perp demanded/wanted.

Can anyone recall any case in recent years (the last 30) where any child was kidnapped and a ransom note/demand was sent ? I cannot think of one that I have ever heard of...

The only "ransom note demand ' I can come up with is in the Jon Benet Ramsey case.... Just saying...

Trying to put the pieces together and catch up. Has the house been released or not?

Didn't we establish that NG tonight was pre-recorded from yesterday and had some bits added in? I may be confused, but I thought the "refreshed" warrant was so that BAU could come back in, last night?

I think we might be barking up the wrong tree as far as the "crime scene tape going back up" and "material from the car that doesn't run" goes.:moo::moo::moo::moo::moo:

I think it was taped earlier today...she had the number to call in with questions posted this morning, with the "info" about the things being removed from the car...

Why isn't any other media reporting the things she reported? That is what I wonder...

Yes! It is very close up video, good quality from a security company, no less. I don't see the red car in that clip, but maybe I am confused about the spot.

To me it appears that the footage came from the Morris something-or-other security company that manage security for the Broadway Mall (including the alley behind) -and it was in that alley 1 block north of the family's home that they showed clips of...I sure hope they gleaned something from that, but it sounds like not, since they reviewed that footage for 5 hrs on Saturday... :-(

Here's a composite that was released of a possible suspect for those 2 girls. I just keep thinking if they would only circulate this pic, maybe some one has seen him in town recently.

I'm thinking he got locked up for something else, and now he's out to strike again

Here is a link to a scan of an news article on Rodolfo Sedeno Morales that you mentioned.
Kingman Daily Miner Apri 17, 1998

Here's an excerpt:
"A Pima County Superior Court jury convicted Rodolfo Sedeno Morales of 13 felony charges in the abduction of five girls aged 5 to 9 during 1993 and 1994."
And

"Meanwhile, prosecutor Kathleen Mayer said she intends to re- examine two additional cases in which Morales is a suspect but hasn't been charged: the 1996 disappearance of 7-year-old Karen Grajeda and the 1994 slaying of 6-year-old Esther "Lizette" Galaz. "

I think it was taped earlier today...she had the number to call in with questions posted this morning, with the "info" about the things being removed from the car...

Why isn't any other media reporting the things she reported? That is what I wonder...

Um...I'm guessing because it's unsubstantiated b.s.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE NG, because she is controversial and keeps these cases in the news. But right now, I am Pissed. Off. :maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NurseTM