AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talked? Have they checked the homes? :banghead:

YES! IIRC, LE 'talked' to Couhey. They did NOT, however, thoroughly search his trailer or they would have found poor Jessica in his bedroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it just stupid, IMO, for an LEO to say he doesn't know if they took them or if they "volunteered" to take them...just say we are not talking about specifics, if that is that case...

I agree and I am not the least bit impressed with the constant PCs.

If they took one they had to volunteer to take one. The police cant make people take polygraphs.

I honestly dont like the way this man answers. He is all over the place and seems to be getting testy. Imo, the reason is they dont have a clue what happened to Isa and who did it either.

IMO

This video shows more of the parents than the actual live coverage. The poor father could barely walk and when they were embracing the lady at the end his body was heaving with sobs. He was looking down, but he was reading from notes and when he wasn't reading he was looking directly at the crowd. In my opinion there is no way anyone can tell truth or fiction from a 5 minute statement. Thanks for posting this link. jmo

YES! IIRC, LE 'talked' to Couhey. They did NOT, however, thoroughly search his trailer or they would have found poor Jessica in his bedroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, they didnt talk to Couey. They talked to his sorry *advertiser censored** kinfolks who lived there across the street from Jessica and they didnt tell LE they had an absconded SO staying there and all the time Jessica was alive then trapped in his bedroom. What a low life and that includes his family

IMO

I hope they checked out the 14 year old brother's friends or acquaintances. Not saying he is involved but teenagers do stupid things for revenge. Did he have any enemies?

Just another possibility......

Is the family requesting police protection because they have been threatened ?

If Daddy was home and I was going to work, I didn't either. I would never criticize a parent for that when another parent was home and the child was not ill.

I never would either. Saturday was their sleep in days and their daddy was perfectly capable of checking on them and getting them up when it was time to eat breakfast.

imo

I agree and I am not the least bit impressed with the constant PCs.

If they took one they had to volunteer to take one. The police cant make people take polygraphs.

I honestly dont like the way this man answers. He is all over the place and seems to be getting testy. Imo, the reason is they dont have a clue what happened to Isa and who did it either.

IMO

Well not volunteer so much, as agree when asked, which is a different thing, IMO. I can't imagine LE waiting until people "volunteer" to take LD tests, it is something that they usually request at once. Whether or not the person takes it is up to them, of course.

I think that the parents want to believe they can get this monster to deal with them so they can get Isa back home safe and sound.

I dont think this is a ransom kidnapper but I dont fault the parents for desperately wanting to believe it is and hoping they can meet his demands if he will only contact them.

I dont think Isa was kidnapped for financial reasons. I think she was taken for sexual purposes but I can understand how her parents cant and will not wrap their minds around that motive.

IMO

I think the FBI-BAU helped them or at least suggested to the parents what to say in the PC.

If a perp has ISA and she is alive, as far fetched as this sounds. Maybe they would consider trying to ransom her. Kind of a suggestive thought ...

IMO, the father looking down appears to be shame that for not being able to protect his little girl. Perhaps a dog did bark, but the dog(s) was quickly pacified and stopped barking. Maybe the father is ashamed because *if* the dog barked, he just blew it off after the dog stopped, instead of getting up.

Is the family requesting police protection because they have been threatened ?

I think I read they have asked the police to protect their home since they must not have plans on going back there anytime soon.

IMO

Has it been mentioned anywhere what Isabel was last seen wearing in detail?

Well not volunteer so much, as agree when asked, which is a different thing, IMO. I can't imagine LE waiting until people "volunteer" to take LD tests, it is something that they usually request at once. Whether or not the person takes it is up to them, of course.

I mean they had to voluntarily consent since the police cant make anyone take a poly.

The police are quick to say that the parents have cooperated fully so if LE asked them to take one I would think they did. If not, then LE would not say they are cooperating.

JMO

IMO, the father looking down appears to be shame that for not being able to protect his little girl. Perhaps a dog did bark, but the dog(s) was quickly pacified and stopped barking. Maybe the father is ashamed because *if* the dog barked, he just blew it off after the dog stopped, instead of getting up.

I also think he was reading from a statement from time to time.

I saw nothing but anquish, suffering and pain in this father but that is JMO.

Isa's brother told a clerk at one of the stores that morning that they didnt hear anything.

imo

It does not add up at all to me. Those windows look way too small for a person to fit through. And the public plea by the parents seemed fake and not just fake as in they were told what to say, the emotion seemed fake. The father seemed somewhat believable, but the mother did not at all.

Why the "blank" does Nancy put out there that she knows the mother didn't check in her daughter before leaving to work. PROVE IT!

Also, ABC out out a video earlier today where the reporter interviewed someone from the center where the mother works and he indicated that Isabel mother was at work VERY early that morning. 7:30 AM is not that early .....

I think I put the link in one of my posts.

I hope they checked out the 14 year old brother's friends or acquaintances. Not saying he is involved but teenagers do stupid things for revenge. Did he have any enemies?

Just another possibility......

ITA...It could be a local youth to. After seeing Killer Kids on Bio channel Monday night, kids that kill, well it was a horrific. I couldn't sleep that night.

It does not add up at all to me. Those windows look way too small for a person to fit through. And the public plea by the parents seemed fake and not just fake as in they were told what to say, the emotion seemed fake. The father seemed somewhat believable, but the mother did not at all.

The smaller windows seen on Nancy are in the garage, of which, is used for a garage. The other windows around the house are pretty standard size windows and at relatively normal height. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125