Found Deceased AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 *Arrest* #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, her links work fine for me. I'm using Tapatalk though.
According to the organization's website, they work for free.

(FYI, Knox, the rant below isn't aimed at you, I just went on a tear after psychics came up, lol!)

Well, imo it's a good thing they don't charge because their psychic abilities don't seem to be very useful. One of the organization's psychics claimed in 2015 that he used a 'dowsing pendulum' to track her live body from location to location! I find it rather despicable how he wasted police resources and, if they are uninvolved, gave the family false hope with his bogus info.

Excuses, excuses, excuses. How much time and energy does this pendulum dowsing take that instead of waiting years for a formal invitation to do another session he can't just do it until he FINDS her? I mean, I realize we're ONLY talking about a missing child he believes is still alive, no need to rush...
And where's the exhaustive list of missing children he's actually found using this method to shut up us disbelievers on the sidelines?

Here is another psychic unrelated to FindMe who decided to get her 15 minutes of fame off little Isa's back by spewing nonsense that didn't pan out:

In the same article they quote Allison DuBois, who was hired by the family (not sure if paid or unpaid?) and unsurprisingly she came to the conclusion that her publicity gravy train was not involved.

That's nice. I mean, it would help if Isa's spirit could tell us who DID do it but whatever. At least we know the guy who's singing your praises to TNN wasn't responsible.

Now, I'm not saying these people are intentionally trying to deceive or hurt anyone, maybe they believe their own hype, but clearly they at best have severely distorted perceptions of their abilities and usefulness to LE. That they want to run to the media with their specious "insights" without any kind of confirmation they're on the right track makes me doubt they are interested in truth over self-promotion. In general it just disgusts me when these kind of people take advantage of grieving families.

Edited to add a link claiming Snyder from FindMe and DuBois were working together:
http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/hawaiinewsnow/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:gt800jUH

Your post reminded me when very famous psychic Sylvia Browne told Amanda Berry's mom that she was dead.

Yes, it was very despicable that he wasted the Tucson PD's resources for his pendulum swinging "evidence". I am a little amazed that the Tucson PD didn't announce that the Celis' "federal agent" detective was actually a retired US Customs Agent and operated a psychic detective agency. Imo, they should have done that.

I read all the tips about caylee Anthony from a doc dump. A lot were from "psychics" and really off the wall. One said she was in a car's gas tank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you read or hear somewhere that Isabel was still wearing diapers? Bedwetting is sometimes associated with sexual abuse.

At the age of 5, alot of children wet their bed so their parents remind them and train them to use the toilet just before they go to bed. Some children wear a diaper at night until they completely stop.

Jonbenet Ramsey and Haleigh Cummings were Isabel's age when they too were snatched while they slept alone in their bed.

Misty Croslin, who was sleeping nearby, swears she didn't hear a thing. Haleigh's brother claims he heard the floors squeak.

Haleigh's remains have not been found. She disappeared in February 2009.

Apparently before Jonbenet was murdered she was wetting her bed during the night so many suspected that was the reason Patty killed Jonbenet. I think urine stained panties were found in JB's dresser and diapers of some sort in her closet.

When children wet their bed during the night, it is commonly called "an accident'.

Although Isabel’s uncle was apparently with Sergio in his home when he called 911, according to this report, his DNA wasn’t collected.

<copied>

DNA samples were taken from Isabel's parents and brothers on the morning of her disappearance. An officer wrote that he took swab samples from their mouths. Also, all the bedding from the Celis home was removed, police said. Writings on Isabel's closet-door frame and walls were photographed. Blood was collected from Isabel's parents.
Also, Police searched a truck belonging to one of Isabel's uncles on April 24.

http://tucson.com/news/local/crime/...cle_91fee6b2-df37-5c40-bc2a-20e15fe69299.html

Yep. There is zero, zip, nada evidence that so-called "psychics" have any supernatural powers. On the contrary, they tend to hinder investigations and waste precious time that could have been devoted to solving the case using real detective work. I see red whenever I read about some "psychic" butting into a case - missing children seem to be their favorite. Here's what Marc Klaas, a man whom I have deep respect for, has to say:

"The temporary hope delivered by psychic predictions is dashed by the realization that they are inevitably wrong. Any other profession with a zero success rate would be acknowledged utter and hopeless failure, but psychics deny their reality and move onto the next case. Peer review doesn’t exist, but if it did, the baseline for judging and evaluating performance would be a continuum of total failure.
If you don’t believe me just ask Shawn Hornbeck’s parents. In 2003, Browne claimed that eleven year old Shawn Hornbeck had been abducted by a very tall man with long black dreadlocks and a blue sedan, and that his body could be found near two large, jagged boulders in a wooded area about 20 miles southwest of Richwoods, MO. Shawn Hornbeck was found alive 4-years later. Sylvia Brown has never apologized for the agony that she put Shawn’s parents through."

http://www.klaaskids.org/blog/?cat=35

That's good enough for me. And as for dowsing, there's not one single person who's passed a test using the scientific method.

So the question is why would Isabel's parents turn to such people when they could have hired a reputable private investigator? Desperation? Gullibility?

The family&#8217;s PI said, &#8220;The person who did this knows the family 100 percent guaranteed, and my suspect has a key to the house.&#8221;

Kelly&#8217;s group identified two suspects who can't be named because they've not been charged with a crime.

"I believe there are two people involved and I provided the Tucson Police Department with that information," says Kelly Snyder.

Snyder found out the two possible suspects even helped in the search for Isa.

&#8220;One of them retained an attorney immediately, which is somewhat of a red flag,&#8221; Snyder said.

&#8220;One of them, a relative, moved out of Tucson almost immediately and left everything behind,&#8221; Snyder said.

He added his vehicle &#8220;was sent out of town two, or three days before he left town. Huge red flag again.&#8221;

The other individual Snyder referred to still lives in Tucson. Snyder spoke to him on three separate occasions.

News 4 Tucson went to his workplace and to three different apartments where he reportedly lived and we also called him. The phone number was no longer in use and we were unable to locate him.

Maybe Isabel was taken from her house to the apartment one of her abductors was renting at that time.

http://www.kvoa.com/story/28132093/...-who-the-suspects-are-in-the-celis-kidnapping

http://www.kvoa.com/story/35061334/...sabel-celis-still-following-leads-in-the-case

Two years before Isabel&#8217;s remains were found, her family asked people to donate money in honor of Isabel to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children to help families keep the hope alive about the recovery of their missing children. May 25 is National Missing Children&#8217;s Day.

The national center is asking the public for help in locating Isabel, who was reported missing by her father on the morning of April 21, 2012.

Tucson Police Lt. Matt Ronstadt, head of family and sex crimes section, said in 2015, &#8220;We do not have any active or open tips we are investigating. We have had fewer than 10 so far this year.

The case is an active open investigation, and two detectives are the primary investigators who have worked it since day one. A team of eight detectives, who have in-depth knowledge of the case, are called in as needed, Ronstadt said.

Re-canvassing of the neighborhood has been done several times, and in January 2014 about 50 officers and detectives went to more than 500 homes in the Celis neighborhood trying to stir up new information. &#8220;All leads were investigated and closed,&#8221; Ronstadt said.

&#8220;I want to stress how important it is that people continue to contact us about this case. That is going to be the key to bringing it to a conclusion. Somebody, somewhere knows something,&#8221; he said.

http://tucson.com/laestrella/ciudad...cle_0e040a88-6dc9-5fde-8887-41e9862f886f.html

Three years after Isabel disappeared, Becky has returned to gardening and planted flowers, including roses, along the outer wall that encloses the front yard. She mentioned she and &#8220;Isa,&#8221; a nickname for Isabel, loved to garden together. Painted rocks &#8212; some displaying messages of support &#8212; are spread along a walkway.

http://tucson.com/laestrella/ciudad...cle_0e040a88-6dc9-5fde-8887-41e9862f886f.html

It was mentioned last thread that a friend said he suspected SC was thinking his phone was being tapped as the reason SC wouldn't stay long on the phone. My immediate thought was he wouldn't stay on the phone because he wanted to keep the line clear in case someone called about Isabel.

Was the uncle or family friend at the ball park with the Celis family on Friday night?

The family’s PI said, “The person who did this knows the family 100 percent guaranteed, and my suspect has a key to the house.”

Kelly’s group identified two suspects who can't be named because they've not been charged with a crime.

"I believe there are two people involved and I provided the Tucson Police Department with that information," says Kelly Snyder.

“One of them retained an attorney immediately, which is somewhat of a red flag,” Snyder said.

“One of them, a relative, moved out of Tucson almost immediately and left everything behind,” Snyder said.

He added his vehicle “was sent out of town two, or three days before he left town. Huge red flag again.”

The other individual Snyder referred to still lives in Tucson. Snyder spoke to him on three separate occasions.

News 4 Tucson went to his workplace and to three different apartments where he reportedly lived and we also called him. The phone number was no longer in use and we were unable to locate him.

Maybe Isabel was taken from her house to the apartment one of her abductors was renting at that time.

http://www.kvoa.com/story/28132093/...-who-the-suspects-are-in-the-celis-kidnapping

http://www.kvoa.com/story/35061334/...sabel-celis-still-following-leads-in-the-case

The Celis' private detective is a retired US Customs Agent who believes he has paranormal psychic powers and that using a swinging pendulum is a good way to find missing children. Enough said.

The family&#8217;s PI said, &#8220;The person who did this knows the family 100 percent guaranteed, and my suspect has a key to the house.&#8221;

Kelly&#8217;s group identified two suspects who can't be named because they've not been charged with a crime.

&#8220;One of them retained an attorney immediately, which is somewhat of a red flag,&#8221; Snyder said.

&#8220;One of them, a relative, moved out of Tucson almost immediately and left everything behind,&#8221; Snyder said.

He added his vehicle &#8220;was sent out of town two, or three days before he left town. Huge red flag again.&#8221;

Many people searched for Isabel. That's not a suspicious action. What is suspicious is that Sergio told 911 his daughter had been abducted (but told 911 he didn't know why he thought this) and then sent his crying 10-year-old son out to ask nearby store employees if they had seen Isabel. Imo, very few parents would send their crying ten-year-old child out to look for their six-year-old who they thought had been recently abducted. The abductor might grab their ten-year-old too.

Although Isabel&#8217;s uncle was apparently with Sergio in his home when he called 911, according to this report, his DNA wasn&#8217;t collected.

<copied>

DNA samples were taken from Isabel's parents and brothers on the morning of her disappearance. An officer wrote that he took swab samples from their mouths. Also, all the bedding from the Celis home was removed, police said. Writings on Isabel's closet-door frame and walls were photographed. Blood was collected from Isabel's parents.
Also, Police searched a truck belonging to one of Isabel's uncles on April 24.

http://tucson.com/news/local/crime/...cle_91fee6b2-df37-5c40-bc2a-20e15fe69299.html
Becky and Sergio have repeatedly stated that only their three kids and themselves were at their home on the night Isabel disappeared. The uncle or cousin wasn't at their home the night Isabel disappeared. What made Sergio ask Becky's nephew to come over before he made the 911 call? Was Sergio trying to create suspicion about Becky's nephew?

Yep. There is zero, zip, nada evidence that so-called "psychics" have any supernatural powers. On the contrary, they tend to hinder investigations and waste precious time that could have been devoted to solving the case using real detective work. I see red whenever I read about some "psychic" butting into a case - missing children seem to be their favorite. Here's what Marc Klaas, a man whom I have deep respect for, has to say:

"The temporary hope delivered by psychic predictions is dashed by the realization that they are inevitably wrong. Any other profession with a zero success rate would be acknowledged utter and hopeless failure, but psychics deny their reality and move onto the next case. Peer review doesn&#8217;t exist, but if it did, the baseline for judging and evaluating performance would be a continuum of total failure.
If you don&#8217;t believe me just ask Shawn Hornbeck&#8217;s parents. In 2003, Browne claimed that eleven year old Shawn Hornbeck had been abducted by a very tall man with long black dreadlocks and a blue sedan, and that his body could be found near two large, jagged boulders in a wooded area about 20 miles southwest of Richwoods, MO. Shawn Hornbeck was found alive 4-years later. Sylvia Brown has never apologized for the agony that she put Shawn&#8217;s parents through."

http://www.klaaskids.org/blog/?cat=35

That's good enough for me. And as for dowsing, there's not one single person who's passed a test using the scientific method.

So the question is why would Isabel's parents turn to such people when they could have hired a reputable private investigator? Desperation? Gullibility?

This same psychic, Sylvia Browne, told Amanda Berry's mom in 2004 that she was dead. That's so horrible.

Imo, Becky and Sergio hired a paranormal detective agency because if the psychics reported that they (Becky and Sergio) killed Isabel, they could easily discount the psychics' evidence as garbage..

If my grandchild disappeared, I'd beg Texas EquuSearch to look for her.

I can't think of a single case where a psychic said something remotely useful to solve it. Not one. I don't understand why they keep getting involved when it's clear they can't help.

Question for the experts here: when do you think an arrest will be made?

The Celis' private detective is a retired US Customs Agent who believes he has paranormal psychic powers and that using a swinging pendulum is a good way to find missing children. Enough said.

I wondered whether the person who lived with the Celis Family had a house key and returned it when he moved out.
I had a hunch the person(s) who took Isabel searched for her so this man answered my questions.

I wondered whether the person who lived with the Celis Family had a house key and returned it when he moved out.
I had a hunch the person(s) who took Isabel searched for her so this man answered my questions.
Sergio called Becky's family members who lived in Tucson to come search for Isabel. JM is a member of Becky's family. Becky's stepdad came to search. One article stated that the police even searched his pickup.

Three years after Isabel disappeared, Becky has returned to gardening and planted flowers, including roses, along the outer wall that encloses the front yard. She mentioned she and &#8220;Isa,&#8221; a nickname for Isabel, loved to garden together. Painted rocks &#8212; some displaying messages of support &#8212; are spread along a walkway.

From the above link " It was during the night, while the family slept. No one heard sounds, not even from the dogs &#8212; two in kennels in the master bedroom, and one, age 17, who was deaf and blind in the back yard."

So now I know what kind of people they are if they left a blind, deaf, 17 year old dog in the back yard overnight.

So the dogs couldn't have stopped an intruder anyway if they were crated or kept in kennels in the room. Sigh.

Has anyone in the family ever mentioned why Isabel slept in her own bedroom that night ?

Also, if her usual habit was to sleep in her brothers' room, where did she sleep in that room ?

I was just looking at old news reports of LE finding blood on the floor of Isabel's bedroom, and also on a white hat and plastic shower curtain found in a vehicle at the house. I am looking for a link to find that blood was located around the gaming chair in Isabel's brothers' bedroom. cannot find it, but I recall reading it. Very disturbing, jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz