AZ - Jesse Wilson, 10, found deceased, Buckeye, 17 July 2016 *arrest in 2022*

If he did have a habit of sneaking out, it's possible he did again. If he always came home, it's possible he went exploring and fell, got caught somewhere, or is trapped somewhere. There's a 50% chance this is the situation.

On on the other hand, I'm 50% in the camp that something happened at home (even if accidental) and he was then hidden somewhere. That would be when the believable lie came out that he snuck out.

When was he last seen by anyone other than family?

This is case requires a map.

RB&IBM
I am going to try to get ahold of one of our esteemed WS map wizards. Please post the pertinent map locations, so we can expedite the process for them!

Sierah Joughin was just found :rose:
I am hopeful one of them will be available to assist here!

#FindJesse
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did someone say map?

Happy to help, perfect timing in fact. Needing distraction

This article certainly makes it seem that the police are suspicious of the mother. And what does it mean that "...it was not a 911 call..."? Did she just call the local sheriff's dept number, and they find this suspicious as well? Poor little boy, I am hurting for him.

Yes she called the non emergency number and that in and of itself is odd. This is somewhat local to me. Poor kid. I'm saddened this case is getting more interest/traction here on WS.

Jesse's home is near 239th Avenue and Twilight Trail in Buckey AZ

Jesse's school 16060 W Lower Buckeye Pkwy, Goodyear, AZ 85338

So great to see Jesse's school is so involved. One of the articles, sorry I don't have the link at the moment, stated that Jesse loved school and correct me if I am wrong, but I believe it was also reported that once when he sneaked out of the house he "just wanted to go to school". Having been a teacher, some children see their school as their safe haven and sometimes feel they are more easily "understood" by teachers than maybe they are at home. This may not be the case with Jesse but just throwing this out there. His school is a long ways from his home.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Wes...f326c8cbb!2m2!1d-112.4050793!2d33.4232098!3e0

Just bumping. I posted this a while back.

Just bumping. I posted this a while back.

Thanks, I wish we had more we could add to the map :( Articles about the search areas have not been really good with specifics. All we really know is near his home is where volunteers have been searching. I wish we knew more so we could have those areas added to the map

Jesse's home is near 239th Avenue and Twilight Trail in Buckey AZ

Jesse's school 16060 W Lower Buckeye Pkwy, Goodyear, AZ 85338

Here is what I have so far Case Map

Currently trying to pinpoint exactly where the home is from a video that shows it, and it's garage door, but as it's in the dark it's tricky. AND all the houses look the same

Getting rid of the dog really throws me. If he loved that dog, then why on God's green earth would you get rid of it so quickly. Very very off to me. If he is found, Hi my little sweetie, so happy your found, oh by the way got rid of your dog....NO....something is amiss....IMHO

Currently trying to pinpoint exactly where the home is from a video that shows it, and it's garage door, but as it's in the dark it's tricky. AND all the houses look the same

Thanks for the nice map! I'd love to know how to do that! The I-10 seems to set up a boundary of sorts unless he dared to cross the freeway. Still not convinced that he left on his own. With the high stone walls along the freeway, where would be the closest place for him to cross using an off ramp? Just wondering because I see one of the searches was across the freeway from his home. Possible this search wasn't for a wandering Jesse but a place Jesse was "put". Poor boy.

Yes, the houses are very cookie cutter. I believe I did find the house. It is about 3 houses from the end of the cul de sac.

what did I miss - something about the family dog? going back to reread and catch up with that point.

Found the house! It's on W Twilight Trail, the part that runs parallel to I-10

what did I miss - something about the family dog? going back to reread and catch up with that point.

Mom sent his dog away. (?)

Don't have a good feeling about this one. Use to live there. If he got lost wandering around it doesn't take very long in that extreme heat without water for the situation to become dire. Not so sure that is what happened. Hoping for his safe return.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...g-buckeye-boy-sweet-and-mischevious/87463160/

Yes, mom sent it "away". Wonder if LE could check with who she sent it away to? Is the dog safe?

Thanks for the nice map! I'd love to know how to do that! The I-10 seems to set up a boundary of sorts unless he dared to cross the freeway. Still not convinced that he left on his own. With the high stone walls along the freeway, where would be the closest place for him to cross using an off ramp? Just wondering because I see one of the searches was across the freeway from his home. Possible this search wasn't for a wandering Jesse but a place Jesse was "put". Poor boy.

Yes, the houses are very cookie cutter. I believe I did find the house. It is about 3 houses from the end of the cul de sac.

Oh

Lets compare

sshome.PNG

The garage door from this video

homesv.jpg

StreetView

It's from 2011 so shrubbery is a little different but it's the only house around there that matches colour, size, window and door. I think..

okay, got it, found the dog reference. I don't find that too terribly hinky. I imagine the house is in an uproar and the routine is a bit chaotic and topsy turvy right now with the focus being on finding Jesse. The article is unclear if the dog was sent away "for now" or permanently. I am hoping it is just "for now"

But when Wilson mentioned Jesse's dog, a dog he had wanted for a long time, she broke down in tears.

In Wilson's eyes, the dog was a symbol of Jesse. Affectionate, loving — all the thing Jesse is. She said she had the dog sent away over the last week because she "couldn't stand" to look at the dog without Jesse being there.

"His chore was to feed that dog," Wilson said
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...g-buckeye-boy-sweet-and-mischevious/87463160/

A lot more about who Jesse is as a 10 year old boy, his personality. He seems like such a sweet kid. Reminds me of my own youngest at that age.

Just thinking.......throwing it out there. Since it has been reported that he was in the past found in the back of a pick up truck, and in his mind said he was trying to go to his school. Maybe he got in the back of a pick truck again, without the owner/ driver knowing and Jesse was using this as a mode of transportation ......to somewhere he might have wanted to go to again. And he hopped out where ever that trucks destination was to. I know, far fetched......but could place him miles away.
Prayers for Jesse!!

The neighbors claim to have seen him out a lot at night, as late as 4 am. Maybe someone (unwisely) decided to take him thinking they could give him a safer home. Possibly someone unbalanced but wouldn't harm him. For now that's what I hope is the case.

You are my hero(ine) skibaboo!
:takeabow:
:loveyou:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The neighbors claim to have seen him out a lot at night, as late as 4 am. Maybe someone (unwisely) decided to take him thinking they could give him a safer home. Possibly someone unbalanced but wouldn't harm him. For now that's what I hope is the case.

Praying for this little man. I hope he didn't get into a abandon car.

Thanks for the map. :tyou:

Can you add Avondale?

This article states
The family previously lived in Avondale, closer to where the Bradley Academy is located in Goodyear.
When the family moved to Buckeye earlier this year, Wilson said there was no question that Jesse would continue to go to school there.
He took the bus 16 miles each way.

Maybe he tried to go to his old neighborhood? :dunno:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NurseTM