Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #1 *J. Hunter guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, let me get this straight just to make sure I understand now that I've typed up my 'theory' - LOL!

- Mom was charged/incarcerated in CA
- other kids were with her in CA
- they were removed from her care in CA
- JH had Jhessye in AZ
- JH left Jhessye in AZ and returned to CA to serve her sentence
- JH got out of prison and collected her kids from her mother
- JH returned to AZ
- JH collected Jhessye from the cousin(s)

I can easily see a breakdown in communication with 'the powers that be'. Kwim? It's heartbreaking but I think it happens often. :(

I don't know what to think anymore, I know it happens. :(

If it happened here I hope that MSM digs deeper and exposes it and that Jahessye's family speaks out about this aspect of the case.

I'm watching the news now. They're going to run a story about where a local psychic believes Jahessye is.

unfortunately jh had completed whatever process and jumped through the hoops, did her time etc. And was given her children back. It is very, very difficult to wrap our minds around, but it happens all the time. it makes not one bit of sense, but it is how the system works.

family members did not want want to return jahessye, but they had no choice. For all we know it was the same with the other children, but because the focus of the story is on jahessye the family members only discussed her.

We know that the children had family members that were watching out for them, and know of at least one instance where they contacted cps. I think if jh had any of the children illegally they would have alerted the appropriate authorities and made some noise.

bolded statement-------or doesn't work!

bolded statement-------or doesn't work!

Exactly! In AZ we have gone through this before. I know that the economy has played a part in what has happened, but I don't think that lack of funding can be blamed for everything.

And as I look through what is being done.... It's just not enough, it's not even close to being enough, it actually makes me even more upset.

Jahessye was born in AZ. Wonder how that relates to the custody agreement?

Every time I read about what JH did to that seven-year old, I want to vomit. Add, she was nude during and the SF was an RSO? I'll wager everything that happened to those children was not divulged.
icon8.gif

Same here!!! I am just beside myself about all this! I would love to know how she got those kids back, on top of UNSUPERVISED probation. Do we know of any counseling, supervised visitation, etc? Its like she walked out of jail, grabbed the kids in CA and ran off to Arizona to collect Jahessey! WTH? How is this possible?

Jahessye was born in AZ. Wonder how that relates to the custody agreement?

Every time I read about what JH did to that seven-year old, I want to vomit. Add, she was nude during and the SF was an RSO? I'll wager everything that happened to those children was not divulged.
icon8.gif

I wondered that, too, when the older brother said that the SF used to "spank" his sister several times a week. Did he see it? Or did he hear her crying in a room with a closed door?

:(

Same here!!! I am just beside myself about all this! I would love to know how she got those kids back, on top of UNSUPERVISED probation. Do we know of any counseling, supervised visitation, etc? Its like she walked out of jail, grabbed the kids in CA and ran off to Arizona to collect Jahessey! WTH? How is this possible?

Here's what I think---I think good ole grandma had custody and allowed these children to go with mom. That is why SHE met with Children's Services and thats why she is so quiet now. That is also why she was sending money to the children. She probably collected benefits for them in CA. I wonder if mom was collecting for them also in AZ. jmo

Here's what I think---I think good ole grandma had custody and allowed these children to go with mom. That is why SHE met with Children's Services and thats why she is so quiet now. That is also why she was sending money to the children. She probably collected benefits for them in CA. I wonder if mom was collecting for them also in AZ. jmo

I also think that's why CPS removed the children pretty quickly from the home. Didn't LE also say that the removal of the other kids was not related to Jhessye's disappearance? That would totally make sense in the above scenario -- if JH was not supposed to have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500