Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #4 *J. Hunter guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://m.facebook.com/home.php?sk=..._notif&notif_t=group_activity&refid=7&=4&_rdr

I am posting this link to the teamjhessye fb page because in so many cases where a child has been murdered by a parent we hear/know next to nothing about the child's personality in life.

It always saddens me that a beautiful child is gone and the world will never know just who that special child was.

In the comment from cousin Lisa Vance she describes Jhessye's love of picking flowers and giving them to her loved ones.

It makes me feel better knowing our purple loving, flower picking, balerina aspiring girl was a real person, and not just another name among a list of names of missing kids. I wish these kinds of personal details would make it into the msm about out babies. I think this is the stuff that helps the general public connect with our victims and keep them close in their hearts thus keeping them uppermost in minds and papers.

No words TL, just a big lump. Thank you for sharing Lisa's words.

Abba give peace to those who love Jhessye, regardless of the outcome of the search. And the faith to go forward each day without her, those beautiful memories tucked away in their hearts.

It makes me so angry that Jhessye had a whole village of family members caring for her, treasuring her little self and Jerice ripped her away from all that light and love to beat and shove her into that closet and then a dumpster.

Why? I just cannot fathom it. I will never fathom it.

:burn:

Prayers for the searchers this upcoming week. After no news on the search for a little while, I'm happy to see them release a statement saying they're confident she is in the landfill and WILL FIND HER. I started to get worried and discouraged when Jhessye fell out of the news.

It makes me so angry that Jhessye had a whole village of family members caring for her, treasuring her little self and Jerice ripped her away from all that light and love to beat and shove her into that closet and then a dumpster.

Why? I just cannot fathom it. I will never fathom it.

:burn:

Jhessye was an object to Jerice. Remember, she did not even have a place to call home when she took Jhessye from them that day. She was living in a women's shelter. I'm sure you can see what her reason's were, another child equaled more $$$$$. A Mother who really loved her child would have waited until she was settled, had things worked out for herself. She killed Jhessye while she had another child in her womb, subjected her other children to Jhessye's torture. None of that is conceivable TL.

Have you asked yourself why it was Jhessye she killed? The child who other's loved, tried to get back, tried to protect by reporting Jerice to CPS? Darkness hates light and evil personified is something I don't think any of us can grasp.

I try not to think about Jerice, it's easy to be consumed with intense feelings of hatred and worse for her. GPD has said they will pursue murder charges regardless of the outcome of the search. So justice is coming.

For a while, I resented the fact that charges were dropped and she was out of jail. I view it differently now. Jerice knows what she did and knows where Jhessye is. Everyday is now torture for her, will this be the day she is found. The day they come to arrest her? No where to run, no where to hide. She knows what's coming.

Now, back to thoughts of and for Jhessye, and those who love her.

I know knox, I agree with all you have posted and usually try to stay focused on Jhessye, letting le worry about what the incubator did. But some days it is harder than others. Today is one. When viewing Jhessye's real family's pain it is so much more difficult.

Thanks for helping me to get back on level ground again and thanks for being on this journey with me.

Thanks to all of you who have kept Jhessye in your hearts.

Vent is over now.

:hug:

Working on new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Ima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member