Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #7 *J. Hunter guilty*

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 3m3 minutes ago
@News20Chopper any idea who's up today?

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 39s39 seconds ago
@william_pitts I think a forensics person because I saw carpet being brought in.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 38s39 seconds ago
#JericeHunter sitting in court, attorneys and judge not here.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 1m1 minute ago
Attorneys back from chambers. #JericeHunter

Judge is here too. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 38s38 seconds ago
#JericeHunter is wearing a black, long blouse. It's almost go time.

I learned how to copy/paste over Easter while the kids were all out. I can try to bring some over too.

I hate being so IT challenged. Please bear with me. It's usually very slow in the afternoon so it will be a great time to practice, LOL.

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio · 37s38 seconds ago
State v Jerice Hunter trial is underway.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 34s35 seconds ago
Bringing jury in now. #JericeHunter

I learned how to copy/paste over Easter while the kids were all out. I can try to bring some over too.

I hate being so IT challenged. Please bear with me. It's usually very slow in the afternoon so it will be a great time to practice, LOL.

Wonderful! :)

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 32s33 seconds ago
State calling the detective who's been sitting in court for the trial with the prosecution. #JericeHunter

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 35s36 seconds ago
Det. Roger Geisler is a cold case detective with @GlendaleAZPD

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 42s42 seconds ago
He investigates cases where typically all leads have been exhausted, he takes a closer look. #JericeHunter

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 39s39 seconds ago
He used to work homicides and missing persons. #jericehunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 37s37 seconds ago
#JericeHunter never looks at jury when they come in. She looks straight ahead, emotionless for the most part.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 40s41 seconds ago
Geisler participated in investigation into disappearance of Jhessye Shockley, took lead on 10/20/11. #JericeHunter

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 40s40 seconds ago
On 11/23/11 he interviewed the neighbor who says she took #JericeHunter to Tempe (w/the suitcase).

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 38s38 seconds ago
Says Somia came to them and directed detectives to the Tempe locations. #JericeHunter

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 39s40 seconds ago
Geisler has a strong, confident way of testifying. Looks at the prosecutor and jurors while answering questions. #JericeHunter

Prosecutor showing the detective a map of the Tempe apartment complex now. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 35s35 seconds ago
Detective did not have problems communicating with Somia. Now I know why they didn't get an interpretor. #JericeHunter

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 46s47 seconds ago
This is the #JericeHunter equivalent of #JodiArias Detective Esteban Flores, fyi

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 37s38 seconds ago
In 11/11 Geisler took pictures at the apartment complex. We're about to see those photos now. #JericeHunter

Seeing a sign out front, The Park in Tempe. #JericeHunter

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 32s32 seconds ago
Now showing a picture of the parking area. #JericeHunter

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 34s35 seconds ago
Geisler parked in the same spot Somia told him she parked on 10/4/11. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 46s46 seconds ago
Pictures surrounding the Tempe dumpster where #JericeHunter dumped a suitcase are being displayed on screen for jurors.

It's the parking spot right next to the dumpster. #JericeHunter

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 48s48 seconds ago
Now a photo of the dumpsters, taken 11/23/11 by Det. Geisler. #JericeHunter

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 31s32 seconds ago
Geisler says the day Somia took #JericeHunter there the dumpsters were pulled out into the parking lot, for trash pickup day. #jericehunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 40s41 seconds ago
First objection from defense regarding what Somia told the Detective about the position of the dumpsters. Overruled. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 36s36 seconds ago
Somia pointed to the darker, brown dumpster indicating where #JericeHunter threw a suitcase in.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 35s35 seconds ago
Geisler says he arranged to have dumpsters taken back to @GlendaleAZPD #JericeHunter

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 55s55 seconds ago
Prosecutor says no further questions for Geisler now but will recall him later. #JericeHunter

Defense up next. #jericehunter

No further questions but the state will be calling the Detective later. #JericeHunter

Knowing what we know now about Jhessye being put inside a red duffel, can you imagine how everyone on the landfill felt when work was stopped to check stuff like this...

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 33s33 seconds ago
Defense focusing on whether or not the dumpsters had trash in them when taken to @GlendaleAZPD

I remember going to this apartment complex when the media found out about the alleged connection to this case. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
Courtroom is very light today. Only 2 media outlets & a few family members are here. #JericeHunter

Defense now pointing out there were several dumpsters at the apartment complex, demonstrating on the map. #JericeHunter

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 30s31 seconds ago
Det. says they asked if apartment complex had surveillance video, they never got any. #JericeHunter

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 30s31 seconds ago
Det. says two other detectives were with them at the apt in Tempe along with an FBI agent. #jericehunter

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 42s42 seconds ago
Defense finished, redirect. #jericehunter

Defense asking who else was with Geisler when he talked to Somia. He said 3 other people including an FBI agent was there. #JericeHunter

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 57s58 seconds ago
Jurors have a couple questions for Det. Geisler. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 37s38 seconds ago
Imagine being in a loud rainstorm. That's what this sidebar sounds like. #JericeHunter

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 34s34 seconds ago
Q #1-If the dumpsters were pulled out wouldn't that have blocked flow of traffic? No. #JericeHunter

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 35s36 seconds ago
Did you follow Somia on the exact path taken? Yes. #JericeHunter

Did Somia ever ask you about a reward? No. Did she seem confident in descriptions? Yes. #jericehunter

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 31s32 seconds ago
Jurors really paying attention, very specific questions here. #JericeHunter

Only 2 news at the trial. Arias must have had a hundred a day.

The only time there has been a lot of coverage in this case was when the ex-lover was on the stand. Is that what we've come to.... just cover what might be lurid details.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221
Back