AZ AZ - Karen Grajeda, 7, Tucson, 11 Jan 1996

Do you think the culprit was David Parker Ray? He may have killed Billy Bowers, from Phoenix, which is north of Tuscon and he would have had to travel through Tuscon to get there. He also, in my opinion, has similar facial features to the suspect.

View attachment 115472 View attachment 115473

Do you think the culprit was David Parker Ray? He may have killed Billy Bowers, from Phoenix, which is north of Tuscon and he would have had to travel through Tuscon to get there. He also, in my opinion, has similar facial features to the suspect.

grajeda_suspect.jpg
$.jpg

I agree they do look alike

New to doing this: I was just wondering if there is still family members of Karen's around that could give any updates? Or have some kind of social media platforms. This case is so sad to me it seems other Cayleigh Elise video no other updates.

The street she went missing...

Google Maps

I think they should excume the body of Esther "Lizette" Galaz. If they have DNA from the perp and they believe its the same man he could be caught with modern tecnique like parabon.

I also think the wife or probably now ex-wife of that hispanoc rapist should be re-questioned. I'm sure she recalls that alibi diffrent 30 years later.

Cayleigh Elise covered the two cases on her youtube channel

This links to a video from 2023- a local news station covering unsolved cases, talking about Karen's case.

It includes footage from back in 1996, including from the search and her mama's pleas for information.

It mentions who her family believe may have abducted her (the neighbourhood man who had a history of abducting girls). Her cousin says he wrote to the man in prison, asking him to confess if he was involved. (Her cousin never received a response.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back