GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 2:00 is the son talking to someone in the background? The 911 operator says "Sir, Sir" to get his attention back.

[h=1]50740 W Mayer BlvdMaricopa, AZ 85139 See your commute times[/h]

• Farm/Ranch
  • 2,982 sqft
  • Lot size: 3.22 acres
  • Built in 2001

I've seen this SF listed before and I don't think it's accurate. Look at an aerial of the property. There are 2 adjoined structures. I'm guessing it's in the neighborhood of 5,000 SF at least. Still too small for 16.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find it really odd that he made that call, and doesn't mention that no one else knows where they are either. Wouldn't he have talked to his Aunt, Michael's sister, or Tina's daughter, or other adults who would, for eg, try to contact her work, etc. Wouldn't they want to be the one's calling in the missing person report - why let a 17 year old make the decision to contact police.

He was very nervous and didn't complete a sentence when the dispatcher wanted to know why he felt his dad was missing. He was kinda stammering , at one point, and like he was gonna say something and he didn't finish that thought process and went on to another thought.
IMOO.

Didn't see this posting: Police release 911 call of missing Maricopa couple

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/29446583/police-release-911-call-of-missing-maricopa-couple

He's calm, but not well prepared. He could find the VIN#, but not the license #. (If someone were going through my records they might come across the personal property tax pymts and those have the VIN, but no license #.) He wasn't prepared to provide the info on his dad's tattoos or if there was a scar or scars where he injured his hand.

When I was 17 I don't know if I could have done much better. I knew of two prominent scars my dad had and one my mom had, but they both had multiple surgeries and I wouldn't have gotten them all and I never could remember my mother's birthday (Dad always took care of that one).

He's calm, but not well prepared. He could find the VIN#, but not the license #. (If someone were going through my records they might come across the personal property tax pymts and those have the VIN, but no license #.) He wasn't prepared to provide the info on his dad's tattoos or if there was a scar or scars where he injured his hand.

When I was 17 I don't know if I could have done much better. I knew of two prominent scars my dad had and one my mom had, but they both had multiple surgeries and I wouldn't have gotten them all and I never could remember my mother's birthday (Dad always took care of that one).

But you would have reported Both of your parents missing right, from the beginning... wouldn't you?

Didn't Tina's boss call asking where she was? Seems to me that would be how you start the call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member