GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #3 *Arrest*

Soooo, this scenerio does make so much more sense. This I can picture.. Possibly the calls from Mike related to having to know right away who burned his property. Perhaps this didn't even know but said he did at the party just to be self important. But Mike wouldn't let it go. Perhaps Mike had too much to drink and became fixated on this. Later Mike grabs his keys, Tina runs after him and gets in the car (no time for purse). Perhaps she us trying to calm Mike down all the way there. Then whatever happened at the house happened because of heightened nerves and Jose was tweaking.

Or perhaps it's a combo of both stories? I said I would eat my hat if Tina and Mike were meth users. I still say this today. I am happy that the family is coming forward to shed some additional light on the events of that night. BTW, in the letter it states Jose was invited with his child. Was his child present? Hmm.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Soooo, this scenerio does make so much more sense. This I can picture.. Possibly the calls from Mike related to having to know right away who burned his property. Perhaps this didn't even know but said he did at the party just to be self important. But Mike wouldn't let it go. Perhaps Mike had too much to drink and became fixated on this. Later Mike grabs his keys, Tina runs after him and gets in the car (no time for purse). Perhaps she us trying to calm Mike down all the way there. Then whatever happened at the house happened because of heightened nerves and Jose was tweaking.

Or perhaps it's a combo of both stories? I said I would eat my hat if Tina and Mike were meth users. I still say this today. I am happy that the family is coming forward to shed some additional light on the events of that night. BTW, in the letter it states Jose was invited with his child. Was his child present? Hmm.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I thought the calls from Mike to Jose were that afternoon before the party when Jose started spouting off about the fire. I wondered if Jose's child went also.

http://www.inmaricopa.com/Article/2015/07/02/missing-couple-saga

“We believe the incident of the murder and the fight happened the night before [they were reported missing],” Babeu said. “There’s references to Tina being in her pajamas and so forth. There is an assumption that they just left for work the next day.”

If Felix gave the pajama info...
I'm not buying the JV version.

JMO

I missed the pajama reference in all this. Perhaps Tina was waiting in the car while Michael went to the door to talk to JV. Then, Tina was forced into the house. ??

If she was in pajamas and without her purse, that does indicate it was an impromptu outing and she didn't intend to be gone long and probably went with Micheal to be "along for the ride."

JMO

It is incredibly disturbing to me that the whole notion of the victims being meth users was introduced to the public by law enforcement! Why would law enforcement sully the reputation of the victims and paint them as recreational meth users? Even more distressing to me is that Law Enforement appears to be basing this notion of the victims being meth users...on information provided by the confessed murderer and his accomplice! Why LE would add more pain, misery and suffering to the family of the victims is disturbing...particularly without any hard evidence (tox report) to back it up.

Just my opinion

“We believe the incident of the murder and the fight happened the night before [they were reported missing],” Babeu said. “There’s references to Tina being in her pajamas and so forth. There is an assumption that they just left for work the next day.”

If Felix gave the pajama info...
I'm not buying the JV version.

JMO

Is it possible that "the family" last saw Tina in pajamas?
IMOO.

Michael made several call to Jose between 9PM and 11PM on Father's Day.

http://www.12news.com/story/news/20...murders-has-lenghty-criminal-record/29657741/

See this link where it states Full Police Report, click on that at the link.

Thanks treelights. I got the times confused. Because it is painful to keep waiting for access I'm going to respond to a couple of things. I agree about LE. I don't understand why they didn't wait to mention rec meth use. Also I believe the reference to the pajamas came from family theorizing the last they saw Tina was in pajamas and assumed they went to bed. Jmo Imo

"None of the family recalled seeing Michael or Tina after 9 p.m. June 21."

I thought the brother-in-law stated that the last time someone saw them was in the kitchen around 10:30pm?
Am I mistaken?
IMOO.

ETA:

http://www.azfamily.com/story/29421...or-missing-pinal-county-couple?autostart=true

Snipped by me because it is a short article:
" "We know we saw them Sunday night at 10 or 10:30, " "

ETA:
From the family press conference:
Post #257 Thread two;
The brother- in-law went to bed at 10:30pm and he doesn't know who saw them last. That is when he referenced the kitchen and one of the family.

I heard on several news reports that JV brought his son to the Father's Day gathering. No age has been given.

It is incredibly disturbing to me that the whole notion of the victims being meth users was introduced to the public by law enforcement! Why would law enforcement sully the reputation of the victims and paint them as recreational meth users? Even more distressing to me is that Law Enforement appears to be basing this notion of the victims being meth users...on information provided by the confessed murderer and his accomplice! Why LE would add more pain, misery and suffering to the family of the victims is disturbing...particularly without any hard evidence (tox report) to back it up.

Facts are facts and we don't know all the information that LE has gathered including statements by those who are not the killers. Many people get angry when LE doesn't say what's going on in a case because they feel entitled to know it all as LE learns it. Here we have LE giving details they've learned in the case so far and some are angry about that.

That anyone might think less of victims of a murder who might have also used drugs as part of their lifestyle choice is not the problem of investigators. People are judgmental and they want their victims to be pristine in word and deed and that isn't very realistic. Drug users or not, a double murder was committed and if drugs were involved, so be it. The justice system doesn't make a value determination on the worth of some people's lives vs others.

I wonder where in the car MC's blood was found.
It's weird that there's mention of TC in her pajamas. Was MC in his pajamas (or clothes he would change into after all guests left)?
If the couple was trying to score more meth how likely is it TC would be getting bed time ready before going out?

I agree. Maybe MC went over to JV's house without his phone and Tina was the one making all of the phone calls to JV.
If JV appeared "drunk" at the family gathering, would MC take the time to call him a bunch to try and get a hold of him before going over there?
JMO of course

I agree. Maybe MC went over to JV's house without his phone and Tina was the one making all of the phone calls to JV.
If JV appeared "drunk" at the family gathering, would MC take the time to call him a bunch to try and get a hold of him before going over there?
JMO of course

What stumps me, is that the PI in the 17 minute Raw interview said that Both cell phones were found in the car.
IMOO.

What I find odd about the phones is they were both found in the car, and LE said although both had been turned off about 9:00 p.m., MC called JV a couple times between 9:00 and 11:00 p.m. - from what phone if the cells were off? I think if they (or at least TC) were found in their pajamas it'll lend credence to the family's version rather than JV's.

What I find odd about the phones is they were both found in the car, and LE said although both had been turned off about 9:00 p.m., MC called JV a couple times between 9:00 and 11:00 p.m. - from what phone if the cells were off? I think if they (or at least TC) were found in their pajamas it'll lend credence to the family's version rather than JV's.

The Probable Cause statement states Michael and Tina were last seen by family members at 9pm.
The cellphone records of Mike and Tina were turned off after Sunday night and no longer sending a signal to the tower.
Michael made several calls to Jose between 9pm and 11pm.

This Probable Cause doesn't say their phones were turned off about 9pm.
IMOO.

Just my opinion

This ^! The thanks button just wasn't enough!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapper_physicist
Back