GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #3 *Arrest*

Where was that pic posted - here?

Yes it was posted here on WS by SonoranHeat yesterday. The photo was apparently deleted, but before it was, I did see it and it very clearly depicts 2 people (allegedly Mike & Tina) inhaling something out of a rubber hose type device, both at the same time. The implication is obvious - it appears the 2 people are smoking something that is intended to get the imbibers high.

Social media pics had been found of Mike and Tina by a couple of posters early on and the pic that was deleted was one of them. Some posters got upset at the implication so the subject was dropped. That's why imo your earlier explanation of the range of emotions is important.

I totally agree that the lifestyle you lead can contribute to what happens to you in your life. With that being said there are recreational drug users in all professions and walks of life. People that you would never expect. If they were using drugs(where there's smoke there's fire) it is obvious that they could keep it in check enough to carry on a normal outward appearance. All of this and the fact that I knew Jose makes me almost certain there is more to the story than drugs.

Social media pics had been found of Mike and Tina by a couple of posters early on and the pic that was deleted was one of them. Some posters got upset at the implication so the subject was dropped. That's why imo your earlier explanation of the range of emotions is important.

I thought the rules on WS were that you couldn't post a photo from a social media site?

If the photo was in mainstream media, then it can be linked with the article, is my understanding, as long as the photo was attached by the writer of the article with proper credit, and not by a person replying to the article.

I don't know where the poster got the photo.

I saw this particular photo in the replies to a MSM article. The article writer did not post that pic, but a person did to the replies section.

How is a person to discern if this was a photoshopped photo or a real photo? With that particular photo being on the internet how would someone know who the originator was?

It is possible it could be a real photo.
It is also possible it could be photoshopped.

IMOO.

The picture was originally shared on MC son' girlfriend SM account, it has since been removed from her page. It has been shared with the public on social media numerous times.

Am I the only one surprised that there has not been a funeral for them yet?

The picture was originally posted by the girlfriend of one of their sons...looked like a real party scene. I downloaded it two weeks ago.

This will be the final word on the topic.

Unless we can link a photo back to main stream media or we can link it back to some other source that is totally credible then a photo posted with no attribution as to where it came from will be removed.

If we did not have this rule do you realize the kind of disruption would be on Websleuths?

People would post pictures claiming the pictures were of the suspect or victims we are discussing. We would have no way to verify them. They could be photoshopped. They could be look-a-likes.

The picture that was posted painted an unfair picture because we have no idea if it was real or not.

Yes, rules are rules and there is a very good reason why we have these rules.

Now, no more mention of rules or pictures unless they are posted.

If anyone insists on the continuation of these topics will find themselves timed out.

Thank you.

Tricia

Pinal County Attorney's Office is preparing for a 2 p.m. press conference on accused murderer Jose Valenzuela. No mention of channel.

Pinal County Attorney's Office is preparing for a 2 p.m. press conference on accused murderer Jose Valenzuela. No mention of channel.

Whoa out of nowhere? Let us know if it is on your local news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

So basically just that the Pinal Co Attrny. will go through the the standard procedure to determine whether or not to pursue the death penalty.would not discuss the "facts of the case" at all.

Arraignment date this Friday. They have 60 days from arraignment date to file for seeking the death penalty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Found this posted on-line:
http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/2...ayings-of-maricopa-couple-indicted-for-murder

The Pinal County Attorney's Office says Valenzuela will be arraigned Friday.

It was not immediately known if he had retained an attorney.

Thanks for the link.
...reporter at the end said they are still trying to find out about the meth through
toxicolgy....verify JV side of the story .
I noticed the go fund me is over $12,000 (goal $20,000) .
I assume all that means they have not been released to the family. Sad.

JMO

Thanks for the link.
...reporter at the end said they are still trying to find out about the meth through
toxicolgy....verify JV side of the story .
I noticed the go fund me is over $12,000 (goal $20,000) .
I assume all that means they have not been released to the family. Sad.

JMO

I haven't heard anything regarding if their bodies have been released from the medical examiner's office. I'm assuming once they've been released funeral plans will be made.
There are no cemeteries (that I'm aware of) in Maricopa. The nearest would be Casa Grande but I'm guessing they'll be buried in Mesa, since they're both from here.

I don't know how long toxicology reports take, I believe it depends on what drug(s) they are testing for. Since this is a Murder 1 case I suspect they want all of their Ts crossed and Is dotted
to make sure they get a conviction that sticks :jail:

It's a very sad situation for all involved. IMHO JV deserves the DP.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back