AZ - Natalie Flores, 5, Phoenix, 25 Dec 2009

Heard something about a guy that carries binoculars and a camera with him at all times..anyone else here that?

That's affirmative (they say that on our local scanner calls all the time). I heard it too, but wish I knew all of what they're saying. Hard to catch onto a new setup.

ETA: I also heard a mention of a Steve earlier. Will try to listen more closely.

Yes Mom, they cleared Mitchell, the car there was reg. to someone else.

The last name they mentioned with Steve earlier, started with an M.

PHOENIX – An Amber Alert has been issued for a young girl who was abducted by a stranger from a North Phoenix apartment complex on Christmas Day.
Police say 5-year-old Natalie Rose Flores was taken from the Saddleback Mountain Apartments in the 12400 block of N. 19th Avenue at approximately 2:15 p.m.
Other children told police they were all playing outside when a man began taking pictures of them and then forcefully grabbed Natalie and put her into his truck.
Natalie is Hispanic, approximately 4 feet tall and 50 pounds, with shoulder-length red hair and freckles. She was wearing a pink shirt, blue stretch pants and pink and white shoes.
The suspect is a 30- to 40-year-old white male with blond or gray hair, 5-feet-8- to 5-feet-9-inches tall, 180-190 pounds, wearing a gray shirt and peach knee-length shorts.
He was driving a newer model gold/brown four-door pickup, possibly a Ford Ranger, with an AZ license plate similar to 3HG377 or 3HG774. The truck may have had a ladder holder on the top and a flag in the back window. He was southbound when leaving the complex.

numub.jpg

Is it open season on cute little innocent girls. I'm so upset. Poor little Natalie. So cute. I pray she's is returned alive.

The name listed in the tax records on Mitchell st does not list the owner as a "Steve". The owner is listed as D. Correa. I'm pretty sure I heard the name on the scanner also.

The name listed in the tax records on Mitchell st does not list the owner as a "Steve". The owner is listed as D. Correa. I'm pretty sure I heard the name on the scanner also.

could be owner and renter situation.

I wish they would talk clearer. It's like trying to listen to Chef Bork or Charlie Brown's teacher sometimes.

Clerk at circle K possibly knows suspect. Carlos!

I just got an alert on my cell phone about this. Absolutely heartbreaking :(

Come home safe Natalie!

Was Carlos the kidnapper or the guy that stole the beer from the store, I was distracted.

The chase is around 19th street........didn't get vehicle description.

Okay, are they in pursuit of some guy who stole beer or are they in pursuit of the guy wo took the child?

Argh, I wish they would give the car description

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back