AZ - Phonix, Famous Phoenix Suns fan/public figure “Mr. ORNG” (Patrick Battillo) high school varsity basketball coach arrested for child sex crimes

BenjaminJAndersonAlly

Verified Insider - Benjamin Anderson case
Reaction score
A teacher, 46-year-old Holly Holgate, who allowed Mr. Battillo to leave campus before police could contact him was also arrested (hindering prosecution & failing to report child abuse).

**edited to add additional links as my initial link was not working properly**

Last edited:
many links will appear broken when discussing the topic of CSA or CSAM (*orn) because the WS automated censors will block certain commonly used keywords associated with that topic, even when they appear in links to articles. This censoring renders the link useless. I sometimes must search for a specific sentence from the article people have attempted to link in order to locate the article that way on my own via Google.

many links will appear broken when discussing the topic of CSA or CSAM (*orn) because the WS automated censors will block certain commonly used keywords associated with that topic, even when they appear in links to articles. This censoring renders the link useless. I sometimes must search for a specific sentence from the article people have attempted to link in order to locate the article that way on my own via Google.
Thank you @tlcya for your shared wisdom.

I had no idea.

I definitely appreciate the explanation because I kept wondering whether I had been doing something in error (causing the broken link). :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back